Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPhone 5s Verizon orders

iPhone 5s Verizon orders
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 26, 2013, 09:58 PM

Has anyone that ordered a new iPhone from verizon received it? I ordered as soon as the sale started at 12:01 PST. I was done in about 15 mins and the ship date was September 24. Since Apple did not show me the same options on plans, I stayed with verizon since the ship date was was close enough.

Big mistake. They sent me an email that it will ship October 7th. I canceled the order. Even if it takes me longer to get it now. I wish AT&T had the coverage verizon has ...

Sep 26, 2013, 10:46 PM

sounds like you were unlucky. I ordered mine within minutes of you on Verizon, and my white 16 GB 5s shipped on the 23rd and delivered yesterday the 25th.

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 27, 2013, 01:57 AM

No! according to VZ my wife's C was to ship Friday 20th and so far, nada. It was in stock, according to them. Is Verizon experiencing a cluster***k?

cvela  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2013, 10:49 AM

It is curious what's happening. Yesterday I called Best Buy and they told me which stores had the specific one I was looking for. Since it was a long drive for me, I called this morning to verify the store still had them. I was told they did not have that information and I had to go to the store.

I just went to the Apple online store and ordered it. It says shipping in October which I was getting anyways.

In regards to the C, my local stores have them (Radio Shack, Best Buy, and VZ). It may be worth a call to VZ.

Forum Links
Forum Rules