Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Mac News > Briefly: iWALK intros iPhone 5 batteries, New Combat Mission expansion

Briefly: iWALK intros iPhone 5 batteries, New Combat Mission expansion
MacNN Staff
Aug 16, 2013, 03:17 PM

iWALK has announced the launch of two new lines of external batteries designed for use with the iPhone 5. The Link series includes three products, the Link 1000i5, Link 1700i5 and Link 2500i5, each a pocketable battery with a built-in Lightning connector. Meanwhile, the Chameleon Lite is a full-body iPhone 5 case that incorporates a 2000mAh battery for up to 9 extra hours of talk time. The Link series is available in both black and white models with prices ranging from $45 up to $65, while the Chameleon Lite can be purchased in steel gray or white for $70.

New Combat Mission expansion coming later this summer

A new expansion for Combat Mission that depicts Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery's attempt to reach and cross Holland's Rhine river in September of 1944 has been announced. Combat Mission: Market Garden adds new buildings, maps tools, and scenarios to the base gameplay, as well as two brand new campaigns. Four to-scale models of the bridges involved in the Market Garden battles are also included, along with three generic large bridges for use in creating fictional battles. Combat Mission: Market Garden will require v2.0 of the base game in order to play, and will go on sale later this summer.

Forum Links
Forum Rules