Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Mac News > Target promo to offer minimum of $150 in credit for iPad 2 trade-ins

Target promo to offer minimum of $150 in credit for iPad 2 trade-ins
MacNN Staff
Mar 7, 2014, 11:20 AM

Beginning on Sunday, the US branch of Target will run another trade-in promotion for iPad 2 owners. People who bring in a used iPad 2 will be awarded a gift card worth at least $150. Although that credit can only be used at Target, the company is also offering an extra $30 card if a person buys a new iPad. $150 is generally higher than most specialized third-party trade-in services offer. The promotion ends March 15th.

Target is also increasing the amount it's offering for trade-ins towards an iPhone 5s or 5c by $50. The iPhone must be tied to a two-year contract. Recently, rival retailer Walmart cut its iPhone prices to $119 for the 5s and $29 for the 5c.

Mac Elite
Location: Excellent, the sports issue is within arm's reach, I'll be here all day.
Mar 7, 2014, 11:59 AM

Nice trade-in deals, looks like one can easily hit the Target on these.
This one time, at Boot Camp, I stuck a flute up my PC.

Mac Enthusiast
Mar 7, 2014, 12:33 PM

How about a $150 gift card since my credit card number was stolen from their POS system?

Forum Links
Forum Rules