Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Tech News > Klipsch S4i Rugged goes outdoors, gets colorful

Klipsch S4i Rugged goes outdoors, gets colorful
MacNN Staff
Jul 12, 2012, 04:56 AM

Klipsch has revealed a rugged variant of its popular S4i line of in-ear headphones. The new S4i Rugged shares a lot in common with the S5i Rugged and offers outdoor enthusiasts an option for listening to music on the go. It is weather resistant, with an extra-large remote control, all with a non-slip grip coating that will help to ensure users can enjoy high-quality audio without worrying about damaging them.

As with all S4i models, they are targeted at iPhone and iPod users meaning that the inline remote control will only work with iPhones, although anyone can still use them on any device. iPhone users can use the remote to control playback, and with a directional mic located behind the remote, users can also make hands-free calls. The Klipsch S4i are equipped with 8.5mm dual magnet micro-speakers, which the company says offers a wide dynamic range. Each $100 purchase comes with four sizes of ear tip, a nylon zipper case and a clothing clip. They will become available this month and come in a choice of four colors including yellow, orange, blue and red.

The Mighty
Location: Well the sports issue was within arm's reach but they closed up shop and kicked me out. And I'm out of toilet paper.
Jul 14, 2012, 07:49 PM

Greetings. I am unable to delete my posts, and apparently you moderators are on some kind of a strike.

Therefore, I have removed the content of the original post by hand.

I am asking for this post to be deleted, since I don't seem to have the option to do that myself.
This one time, at Boot Camp, I stuck a flute up my PC.

Forum Links
Forum Rules