Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Tech News > Giveaway: iWalk Link 1000m portable backup battery

Giveaway: iWalk Link 1000m portable backup battery
MacNN Staff
Feb 25, 2013, 04:50 PM

Hands down one of the most annoying things to have happen while using a cell phone is to have the battery die. It has happened to all of us, and usually at the most inopportune times when there isn't a single plug in sight. Fortunately, these days there are portable backup solutions available such as the iWalk Link 1000 backup battery. We have one of these to give away, read on to find out more about this portable charger and how to enter.

The iWalk Link 1000 is a compact docking charger that provides extra juice when on-the-go for all types of phones that use a micro- or mini-USB connector for charging. It is equipped with an LED battery charge level indicator, and comes in a variety of colors. The Link 1000 can be charged via USB port from a desktop PC or notebook with the supplied USB cable. The iWalk Link 1000 retails for $35, and more info can be found at iWalkusa.com. To enter, click here, agree to our terms and conditions, and answer one skill-testing question. Mailing list signup is required to be selected; if you have already signed up for a mailing list, please place a check in the box next to the list you have signed up for. Giveaway is open to US residents and closes on March 4, 2013.
( Last edited by NewsPoster; Feb 26, 2013 at 03:34 AM. )

Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 26, 2013, 01:30 AM

iwalk 1000m = Really long 1KM extension cord.

Am I the only one where that's the first thing I thought about when I read this headline?

Feb 28, 2013, 02:11 PM

I thought it was a charger that would take the energy from walking/movement to charge your phone. Or a pedometer attachment for the phone.

Forum Links
Forum Rules