Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Tech News > Briefly: Microsoft ergonomic accessories, I-Sight Dual work light

Briefly: Microsoft ergonomic accessories, I-Sight Dual work light
MacNN Staff
Aug 14, 2013, 08:18 PM

Microsoft has announced its release of two new desktop accessory sets: the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop and the Sculpt Comfort Desktop. Intended for comfort and productivity with long-term use, both products are optimized for Windows 8. The Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop consists of a split keyboard design, which helps to position the forearms in a relaxed pose, and have the palms cushioned. The ergonomic mouse assists with a neutral wrist position and minimizes carpal tunnel pressure. The Sculpt Comfort Desktop has a detachable palm rest on a contoured keyboard, and a Windows touch tab featured on the mouse, specifically for Windows 8 navigation. The Sculpt Comfort Desktop and Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop are available for $80 and $130 respectively.

Radtech launches LED Illuminator

The I-Sight Dual Illuminator has been released by Radtech today. Weighing 18 grams with a runtime of over 36 hours, the I-Sight lights the user's path via a hands-free, LED module headset. The unit features a simple on/off button, and lighting available in both white and green. The I-Sight functions while submerged in water, and is not temperature sensitive. The Dual Illuminator is available for $15 online.
( Last edited by NewsPoster; Aug 15, 2013 at 04:22 AM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules