Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS 12" Rev.B Combo drive

FS 12" Rev.B Combo drive
Mac Elite
Feb 1, 2005, 12:25 PM

I have a rev.B 12" PB FS:

1GHz (In case you didn't know)
768MB RAM
40GB Drive
Combo
Current OS X Version, with no Classic installed (Will come with all restore DVD's)
2 Batteries
All adapters that came with it (Mini DVI to DVI, Mini DVI to VGA)

I have the box and stuff I can haul out of the Attic. I bought this computer new, and there have been no problems with it to date. The warrenty is expired so there is no eligiblity for AppleCare. One of the batteries is missing it's foot. Machine has a couple of light scratches (IE finish, not depth) on the top and bottom cases. No dents and never been dropped. Has a little bit of a squeaky hinge, but not bad enough that I was willing to be without it for a couple weeks.

Looking for around $1200, but will consider offers if there is no interest at that price point. The ONLY reason I'm selling this machine is to get a 12" with Superdrive, it's runs iMovie great, and I've only had It crash once that I can recall in the last year and a half of ownership.

Any offers below asking price please PM me.

OH and NO dead pixals.

x user  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 3, 2005, 04:30 AM

Bumpitybump.

Forum Links
Forum Rules