Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Loaded eMac for sale

Loaded eMac for sale
Forum Regular
Feb 25, 2005, 12:30 PM

If you are interested in this item please read the entire post and then send any inquiries to TheMTB at gmail dot com. I will not be responding to posts here very often.

800 Mhz eMac with 512MB Ram SuperDrive DVD Burner, Airport card and Apple Emac Stand. This eMac is running OSX 10.3 and iLife '04. It has the original keyboard and a Kensington mouse. Serious inquiries only PLEASE.

I will be out for most of the weekend so if you need to know any technical specifications please check them out here http://download.info.apple.com/Apple...L27504A_EN.pdf before emailing me to ask.

I accept non credit card funded PayPal, personal checks and money orders. I have perfect Feedback on HeatWare and Ebay.

$550 plus shipping from 45211
--
SCREW EBAY! Try www.auctions.overstock.com. It is cheaper and they actually respect people.
( Last edited by MacTraderboy; Feb 25, 2005 at 12:38 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules