Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > --> AirPort Express, Wireless & wired Mighty Mouse, Shure E4c

--> AirPort Express, Wireless & wired Mighty Mouse, Shure E4c
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 3, 2006, 10:21 PM

AirPort Express with AirTunes basestation
Allows you to stream music via 802.11g to your home stereo from your Mac/PC. Also functions as a print server and AirPort Base Station.
Great condition, comes with box, manual etc...
Price: $85

Apple Mighty Mouse
Brand new. These are from new machines that we decided to swap out. They are brand new.
Price: $33

Wireless Bluetooth Mighty Mouse
Got it the first day it came out. Comes with box, manual and software CD. Requires Mac with bluetooth
Price: $55

Shure E4c earphones white
Beautiful sounding earphones. Some of the best on the market. Sell for $299. These are warranty replacements from Shure so they are new. Comes with everything such as fit kit, case, etc.......
Price: $165

Logitech G7 2000dpi wireless gamer mouse
This is the BEST gamer mouse on the market. Comes with 2 lithium ion batteries and is in mint condition
NEW Price: $50 shipped!!!!

Logitech G5 2000dpi gamer mouse
BEST wired gamer mouse on the market. mint condition.
Price: $45

HP Bluetooth card for Deskjet 450c and 460c portable printer. This is the only bluetooth card that is compatible with the 450ci to make it truly portable.

Price: $60

HP battery for deskjet 450c and 460c. this enables print anywhere anytime capability.

Price: $35
( Last edited by Rev2Liv; Oct 3, 2006 at 06:08 AM. )

Mac Enthusiast
Sep 5, 2006, 02:12 PM

Anything here:

http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketpla...ndom-mac-ipod/

that you would be interesting in trading for the wired MM and/or the Shure's?

Mac Elite
Sep 14, 2006, 04:43 PM

Is your AirPort Base Station sold?

Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 14, 2006, 05:10 PM

Prices including shipping?

Rev2Liv  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 3, 2006, 05:52 AM

bump. and NO I iwll not ship to Nigeria. What's with all these Nigerian scams? I got a good story for you guys.

A Nigerian by the name of "Janet Johnson" sent me a prepaid FedEx label. I toyed around and finally reached an agreement for a mighty mouse and AirPort Express. Well, I sent her a box with a facsimile of the boxes for the AirPort Express and Mighty Mouse. I guess I ahve too much time on my hands.

But seriously guys, buy my stuff! I'm down to the last AirPort Express. Snap it up. use it in a college dorm room or to share music in your house!

Forum Links
Forum Rules