Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: Various Powerbooks, iBooks and a Barebones PC

FS/FT: Various Powerbooks, iBooks and a Barebones PC
Forum Regular
Oct 9, 2006, 11:39 AM

Hello,
I still have a ton of mac machines and other items for sale. They were once for trade but I have since changed my mind!

- iBook g3 800mhz system, with 256mb ram, 30gb hard drive and CD drive. Wireless airport card, Adapter included!(Note: not for sale until the typical "screen failure" which has now affected this ibook, has been repaired)

- Powerbook G3 "Pismo" 400mhz system with 512mb ram, 10gb hard drive, and DVD drive. I believe this machine also features wireless! Mac OS 10.3 loaded. Adapter not included but I will try and get one, or help you find one for cheap! $300

1 - Powerbook G4 550mhz as-is or parts. Parts include motherboard, inverter card, processor, whatever is left of the screen (backlight is broken). The machine still runs amazingly with a power adapter and external monitor. You could use it as a desktop if need be! 30gb HD and DVD player also included. OS is Tiger 10.4 and features "Front Row". Asking $200 for this BUT I would really like to trade for a new ipod nano or a tmobile cell phone!

1- Barebones PC. Im saying "Barebones" because Im removing the two hard drives full of classified data. Everything else though is included. AMD Athlon Xp 2800+ processor, clockable to 2.3ghz. Geforce Fx5200 Graphics, 768mb Ram, DVD drive. Asking $450 or best offer

Send me an email or PM with any questions or offers, or reply to this thread! Pictures provided upon request.

Thanks,
Hunter
( Last edited by popsandfriends; Oct 17, 2006 at 07:55 PM. )

Forum Regular
Oct 17, 2006, 07:53 PM

Bump. Make some offers please!!

Mac Enthusiast
Oct 17, 2006, 09:38 PM

I'm interested in the iBook G3. What do you mean screen failure? You mean the infamous no video signal on the motherboard? or is it the wiring? Let me know. Thanks.

By the way Hunter, I thought u weren't looking for a T-Mobile cell phone anymore? I'd trade you mine phones for your Powerbook. Let me know.

Forum Regular
Oct 17, 2006, 11:44 PM

I am very interested in what you would want for the g4 cpu out of that one pismo. I love mine to death, but the extra oomph of a g4 wouldn't hurt.

TBird

Forum Links
Forum Rules