Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > macs at nasa and disney

macs at nasa and disney
May 1, 2000, 06:16 PM

I have 2 sealth sightings of macs at The Kennedy space center at Cape Canavral in FL. Firstly, the tour bus around teh center uses the mac stratup bong (powermac i think) to alert riders to look at sights. Also in trhe 'Robot Scouts' Exhibition the woman programming the robots is clearly using an AEKII.

Now on to Disney (negatitive comment removed before written), at the MGM studios in the animation exhibit & tour you could look over where the artists do work on various computer equipment. Only 1 PowerMac was visible from my posistion and a monitor 17" or greater was set to 640x480. Clearly this is not heavily used cause no one in their right mind puts any monitor over 15" in that resoultion.

Forum Links
Forum Rules