Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Error -2810 while printing

Error -2810 while printing
manymacs
Sep 23, 1999, 10:59 AM

I get an error -2810 while printing to a network printer - anyone know what that code is?

Forum Regular
Sep 23, 1999, 01:28 PM

Another version of Out Of Memory. The code that was handling the printing needed more memory than it had. Could be in the application or the print manager depending on whether you get this every time you print, or only trying to print a certain document or from a certain application. Good luck... Marc

(Thanks, Marc! moderator wlonh sez: perhaps this is obvious... if you can determine that the app is at fault [one you are printing from] try giving it more RAM, perhaps the print manager can be given more RAM as well)

[This message has been edited by wlonh (edited 09-23-1999).]

manymacs
Sep 23, 1999, 04:08 PM

Thanks for the info. I did not find the info on Apple's TIL, so I figured I'd come here. I get that error occasionally - I administer 50 Macs in the graphics dept. of a screen printing company. I always find all sorts of neat goofy things happening.

Forum Links
Forum Rules