Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Printing Problem in 9.2?

Printing Problem in 9.2?
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 12, 2001, 12:54 PM

New Quicksilver 867 with OS9.2. Printing using an Epson and Fax using FaxSTF have always been fine.

I've been in OS X 10.1 since it's been out. Now I've booted back into 9.2 for the first time in a while. I had to fax a document and it doesn't work through X. The first Fax in 9.2 worked. But the 2nd wouldn't dial out until I restarted. After that, no faxes have been able to go out. And I can't print anymore either. I keep getting these no memory or printer not found when trying to print or fax using the Option-Print/Fax Menu command. What is the problem?

Here are the error messages I get either printing from any app, faxing or even just printing a finder window:

Dual 2.0 G5/2.5GB/ATI 9800 Pro | MacBook Pro 2.16 Gore Duo/2GB/ATI X1600

Forum Links
Forum Rules