Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > iTunes and album/artist menu

iTunes and album/artist menu
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 31, 2001, 03:40 PM

I was writing to ask whether any of you know how to retrieve the artist/album list that was above the track list in iTunes. It's used to be separated from the reg list by a horizontal bar just like the one that separates the list from the Library and Radio Tuner options on the left side of the iTunes window. I have a large no. of albums and sometimes I just want to repeat an album all day and can no longer do it since I lost that list. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
elwingman

Mac Enthusiast
Oct 31, 2001, 04:14 PM

Create a new playlist. Add your album of choice and play it.(if this is what you mean?)
Later
Chuck

Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 1, 2001, 11:28 AM

Originally posted by Chuck_star:
<STRONG>Create a new playlist. Add your album of choice and play it.(if this is what you mean?)</STRONG>
No, that's not quite what I meant. I've never had a playlist in the left hand-side under the the Library and RadioTuner options. What I'm referring to is like another box or pane immediately above the list of songs and which was composed of two columns. The left column had a list of artists and the second column had a list of the albums. For example if I clicked on the U2 name in the left column in the right hand column I'd get only the U2 albums I had in my library, e.g., Achtung Baby, Zooropa, etc. I hope I didn't lose that function. I don't like the prospect of having to create playlists.

Thanks and regards
elwingman

Senior User
Nov 1, 2001, 12:39 PM

Just click the "Browse" button in the top right of the window.

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: oVeRmInD911 ]

Forum Links
Forum Rules