Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > help plz ... macos9.1/tibook needed

help plz ... macos9.1/tibook needed
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 19, 2001, 02:20 PM

i do have a problem:

i am on vaccation in austria, my ti crashed ... + i did forget my os-cd back home :-(
could anybody out there give me access to a cd-image of the 9.1-macos for the tibook?
[which, as long as it is placed in a place accessible only to me, is legal, since i own a license to that software]

btw: a normal, retail 9.1 cd wouldn't do it because it lacks the necessary enablers for the tibook

thanx in advance: eksimo

Mac Enthusiast
May 20, 2001, 02:20 AM

2.2.2 telefonisch unter der gebührenfreien Telefonnummer (0800) 201037 zwischen 9.00 Uhr und 18.00 Uhr montags bis freitags.

The above message is from the apple store in austria best ring them and find out more information, luckily most austrians speak english.
Aussiemac
iMac 21.5"-2.4GHz i5, 15"-2.66 i7 MacBook Pro, iMac Bondi G3/233 (still working), HTC Desire, Golf V GTI DSG

eksimo  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 20, 2001, 07:32 AM

Originally posted by Aussiemac:
2.2.2 telefonisch unter der gebührenfreien Telefonnummer (0800) 201037 zwischen 9.00 Uhr und 18.00 Uhr montags bis freitags.

The above message is from the apple store in austria best ring them and find out more information, luckily most austrians speak english.
thanx ... did not think of that
hopefully they have a english os

e

Addicted to MacNN
May 28, 2001, 10:21 AM

I'm in a similar situation. My girlfriend bought a TiPB in germany and doesn't speak german. She asked me to ask if anyone would be willing to help. Either exchange a os9.1 German for TiPB for an English one or some other arrangment. I think it is legal as she owns the powerbook but doesn't understand a word of german.
?????
weird wabbit

Forum Links
Forum Rules