Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > iTools loads blank page !?!?!

iTools loads blank page !?!?!
Senior User
Feb 28, 2001, 06:36 PM

Has anyone else had this wierd trouble with iTools? Whenever I try to enter the HomePage section, or the section to put your iDisk's "Public" folder on the web, all I get is an empty browser window.

I've tried with both browsers as well as Mac OS 9 and X, and I've tried dumping my cache and tossing my cookies. I even tried it on a new iMac I had at work, with a clean system! Any insight would be greatly apreciated!

------------------
I'm cookoo for Cocoa Apps!
I'm cookoo for Cocoa Apps!

Mar 5, 2001, 01:02 AM

Well, i haven't had that much luck. Whenever I try to log on to iTools I get to the login page, type my username and password (corectly, with all of the updated software) and I get sent to the "donload" page to get the latest software and register. This process repeats endlessly.

Good luck.

Professional Poster
Mar 5, 2001, 08:58 PM

you can always try deleting your existing itools cookies and re-installing the itools plugin. worked when itools started acting up on me.

-r.

Mac Enthusiast
Mar 10, 2001, 06:09 PM

I had the same problems,It worked for me after I activated the network and appleshare extensions.Don't ask why,but it worked for me!
MOSTLY HARMLESS

http://www.macfreak.nl

Clinically Insane
Mar 10, 2001, 10:27 PM

Originally posted by pete.z:
I had the same problems,It worked for me after I activated the network and appleshare extensions.Don't ask why,but it worked for me!
It requires network extensions and stuff. Thats how its set up. WebObjects knows.
Anyway, I also have found AOL conflicts with iTools...
Put on AppleTalk too.

Cipher13

Mac Elite
Mar 11, 2001, 08:46 AM

been there, done that,.........it still wont work.......P.O.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
" I think,
therefore....IMAC
"The only time that man gets to actually leave a physical mark upon this earth is in death, and even then, it is only a gravestone proclaiming his demise"

Forum Links
Forum Rules