Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > New Powerbook sound issue

New Powerbook sound issue (Page 2)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 16, 2007, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by thickdrummer View Post
Hi guys,
does anyone know if having external speakers attached to their PowerBook could be creating the problem. I usually have some cheap battery powered Sony speakers attached to the 3.5mm audio out port to give extra boost to the sound level, but this week I havent noticed the looping noise once, and I havent had any speakers attached to my computer.
Could people please say whether they have experienced the same thing. Cheers.
Me. I’ve used a 2.1 sound system (Altec Lansing) and the problem persists. I have to try OS X 10.4.5 Do this worth a try?
Stay "up to date" with dating service!

Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 29, 2007, 09:08 AM

iTunes is a Operating system for iPods,
The problem is prevalent among many people, I think getting a complete service will make you fix the problem

Forum Links
Forum Rules