Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > PS3, Wii or XB360

View Poll Results: Which ones would it have to be ?
Poll Options:
Sony PlayStation 3 202 votes (31.91%)
Nintendo Wii 328 votes (51.82%)
Microsoft XBox 360 213 votes (33.65%)
None 34 votes (5.37%)
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 633. You may not vote on this poll
PS3, Wii or XB360 (Page 106)
Thread Tools
Eug
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Caught in a web of deceit.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 09:07 AM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
Including pre-orders, however. I doubt the console-less pre-ordered.
I agree, but I don't see what your point is.

Those with games pre-ordered... and there was a ton of pre-orders... In fact, the bulk of their 1st week's sales were expected on their very first day, partially because of pre-orders. The point is that software sales were excellent for GTA IV, but a Wii game still managed to pull reasonable numbers against it.
( Last edited by Eug; May 16, 2008 at 11:12 AM. )
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 09:09 AM
 
Originally Posted by Eug View Post
I agree, but I don't see what your point is.
That you should use more than two days to judge how well GTA moved consoles.

I'm not under any illusion that the numbers will beat the Wii (particularly if that's worldwide), just that those numbers don't give the full picture.
     
Eug
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Caught in a web of deceit.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 09:16 AM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
That you should use more than two days to judge how well GTA moved consoles.

I'm not under any illusion that the numbers will beat the Wii (particularly if that's worldwide), just that those numbers don't give the full picture.
Yeah, that's fair.

I'm just glad for the PS3's sake they hit 1.00 million. 0.99 would have looked bad. P.S. I betcha there were some who pre-ordered the game along with an order of the console, although I agree most pre-orders were likely from the installed base. However, I also betcha that some people picked up consoles in the first two days of GTA IV's release. The numbers are likely to be much smaller for this but it's gonna be more than zero obviously.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 09:19 AM
 
Originally Posted by Eug View Post
Yeah, that's fair.
That's all I ask for out of this accursed thread.

Originally Posted by Eug View Post
P.S. I betcha there were some who pre-ordered the game along with an order of the console, although I agree most pre-orders were likely from the installed base. However, I also betcha that some people picked up consoles in the first two days of GTA IV's release. The numbers are likely to be much smaller for this but it's gonna be more than zero obviously.
Without a doubt.

I don't think console ratios will improve seeing a Kart Wii was released as well, but for a game that moved millions of copies, I think on the PS3 side we're going to see a nice bump on hardware sales for May (God help them if they don't).
     
Eug
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Caught in a web of deceit.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 09:22 AM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
I don't think console ratios will improve seeing a Kart Wii was released as well, but for a game that moved millions of copies, I think on the PS3 side we're going to see a nice bump on hardware sales for May (God help them if they don't).
I think that GTA IV will help both the 360 and the PS3 in terms of hardware sales. Perhaps the game will help the PS3 eke out a win for the month of May against the 360, but then again maybe not.

Even if the PS3 does beat the 360, it will be a hollow win, because the lead will likely be small IMO, and it will still be much lower than the Wii.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 09:33 AM
 
Also those two days for GTA IV were a Tuesday and a Wednesday. I would guess that those people buying it with a console would probably be more weekend shoppers. Just a guess, though.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: A drip off Lake Michigan
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 09:43 AM
 
You know, I still have my Colecovision.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 10:48 AM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
Some analyst was saying that GTAIV was out for 5 days last month.

Cheers
He was wrong.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 10:59 AM
 
Originally Posted by Luca Rescigno View Post
Mad World looks awesome. Hopefully it doesn't suck and it demonstrates that "serious" Wii games will sell too. Only problem is that I, like many others before me, have moved on from the Wii because of the lack of serious games. I would have bought this game if it had come out a month ago.
Actually according to the developers it's not supposed to be a serious game. But I think you may have meant a more "mature" game, and I definitely agree that it looks like that. Dunno if it could get me to buy another Wii, though...

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 11:00 AM
 
WTF is up with my posts? They're time stamped all wrong and moving back up the thread! (12:02 pm)

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 11:06 AM
 
"Grand Theft Auto IV was released worldwide (except Japan)[1] on 29 April 2008 for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360."
Grand Theft Auto IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 11:24 AM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
That you should use more than two days to judge how well GTA moved consoles.

I'm not under any illusion that the numbers will beat the Wii (particularly if that's worldwide), just that those numbers don't give the full picture.
I agree. i dont remember when any of the software titles are released, and i think May would be a better indicator as to whether or not it helped push consoles. When was MKWii released in comparison ?

Personally i dont think MKWii pushed many consoles either, and Wii sales have been "flat" compared to last month, but surprisingly higher than the competition.

Those are NPD numbers, so theyre just for the U.S.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 11:45 AM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
I agree. i dont remember when any of the software titles are released, and i think May would be a better indicator as to whether or not it helped push consoles. When was MKWii released in comparison ?
About two days earlier. I don't see it as much of a console mover, but we'll see.

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
Those are NPD numbers, so theyre just for the U.S.
Thanks.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 11:46 AM
 
Originally Posted by jokell82 View Post
I would hope so, especially since the title of the video is "Mad World for Wii".
It is a Wii game... and man am i excited for it.... they got guys who developed RE4 and Okami working on it...







YouTube - Mad World Wii Debut Trailer HD

Cheers
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 11:47 AM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
About two days earlier. I don't see it as much of a console mover, but we'll see.

Thanks.
Some analyst was saying that GTAIV was out for 5 days last month.

Cheers
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 11:48 AM
 
Based on what reasoning?
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 12:00 PM
 
Mad World looks awesome. Hopefully it doesn't suck and it demonstrates that "serious" Wii games will sell too. Only problem is that I, like many others before me, have moved on from the Wii because of the lack of serious games. I would have bought this game if it had come out a month ago.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 12:08 PM
 
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 12:10 PM
 
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 12:12 PM
 
Doesnt really matter, May will be a better indicator either way. But it would be nice to have a clear number
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 12:13 PM
 
Don't worry, someone will find a way to obfuscate the meaning of the numbers either way.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Automatic
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 05:14 PM
 


I am really surprised about this game… it is truly fast even on split-screen multiplayer mode (lacks online mode though), the visuals are hilarious when you hit a sequent of three speed boosters. Last but not least, to play it with the Wii Wheel is a hell better than with the 'orphan' Wiimote.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 16, 2008, 06:44 PM
 
Picked up my first third party Wii title earlier today...



Sadly it's only a PS2 port, but luckily it's a AAA game with widescreen and 480p support added. Looking forward to playing this gem.

I think Okami and Shadow of the Colossus are probably the only games i wanted to play from the PS2 library.(i played through half of SotC, and despite a few control issues, its probably one of the most elegant games i've ever played. i doubt the game will make it onto a Nintendo platform)

Angelmb, is the Speedracer game fun ?(single player) it looks kinda nice for a Wii game eh ?

Cheers
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Automatic
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 17, 2008, 02:14 AM
 
Hawkeye_a: It is really fun, there is no much stuff to memorize so it is pretty easy to master it after the tutorial which is rather slow -loading time-. But that's all this game can be linked to the word 'slow', even the DS version is freaking fast.

As for looks, it looks good enough to me, some stages are so colorfully than psychedelic has to be the best word to describe them.

As for the usual 'it's a kiddy game!!', if someone tells you that… ha, get them to play Cars :-P

All in all, highly recommendable and with the Wii Wheel it drives like a dream.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Union County, NJ
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 11:34 AM
 
After having a PS3 for 18 months, there's something about it I really didn't think of, read about, or suspect.

SACD support.

I started importing some CDs into my iPod that I've been neglecting and one of them was the Deluxe Edition of The Downward Spiral by NIN. And then I remembered that it was an SACD release. My first thought was that I'll have to pop it into my SACD player this weekend.

And then, driving home yesterday, it dawned on me that MAYBE the SACD works in a PS3.

It does.

It kicks ass.

TDS in 5.1 is just amazing. Everyone should go get it. The CD carries the 2-channel stereo, 2-ch Hi-Rez, and 5.1 Hi-Rez versions of the album.

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hearts and minds of MacNNers
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 11:39 AM
 
Doesn't mean he still can't enjoy it, though. Now on his PS3!

Edit: Oh hey, a time traveling post!
     
Eug
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Caught in a web of deceit.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 11:40 AM
 
SACD is already dead, just like DVD-A. Has been for years.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Union County, NJ
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 12:12 PM
 
Originally Posted by Eug View Post
SACD is already dead, just like DVD-A. Has been for years.
Perhaps, but that doesn't mean I can't still listen to what's out there. It's a shame it died because there are a few albums that sounded far superior in SACD-2channel than their CD counterparts.

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 12:55 PM
 
Originally Posted by starman View Post
After having a PS3 for 18 months, there's something about it I really didn't think of, read about, or suspect.

SACD support.

I started importing some CDs into my iPod that I've been neglecting and one of them was the Deluxe Edition of The Downward Spiral by NIN. And then I remembered that it was an SACD release. My first thought was that I'll have to pop it into my SACD player this weekend.

And then, driving home yesterday, it dawned on me that MAYBE the SACD works in a PS3.

It does.

It kicks ass.

TDS in 5.1 is just amazing. Everyone should go get it. The CD carries the 2-channel stereo, 2-ch Hi-Rez, and 5.1 Hi-Rez versions of the album.
I believe the 40 gig does not support SACD, though.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Union County, NJ
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 01:59 PM
 
Originally Posted by jokell82 View Post
I believe the 40 gig does not support SACD, though.
I have the 40g from launch time. I didn't get the 80g with the built-in ports.

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: T •
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 02:41 PM
 
Originally Posted by Eug View Post
SACD is already dead, just like DVD-A. Has been for years.
Says the dude snatching up HD-DVD's like they are going out of style... oh wait.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 03:02 PM
 
Originally Posted by Eug View Post
SACD is already dead, just like DVD-A. Has been for years.
One could argue that DVDA never existed in the first place.

I mean, how would that even work? I'm not sure it's physically possible.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Union County, NJ
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 20, 2008, 03:11 PM
 
Checking out the SACD page, there are TONS of SACDs out there, some of them aren't even well known because they have a little SACD label on them, but they're packaged with regular CDs. Apparently, I have many,many more SACDs than I knew.

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 02:05 PM
 
Wii has sold 50 million units of software in N.America (not including Virtual Console or Wii Sports).

Nintendo: Wii Has Highest Software Sales for First 18 Months

If Wii Sports is factored in, that would take the number to 59.5 million or a tie ratio of 6.26 games in N.America.

Yup that "virus" seems to be getting worse eh ? XB360/PS3 fanboys, you'd.... better lie down.

And while they rest easy...a small recap:
-Gimmick argument rebuffed. Check.
-Fad argument rebuffed. Check.
-No software sales/Virus argument rebuffed. Check.

Whats next ?
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 02:21 PM
 
I don't really care about any of the stats on who's in the lead and all of that. All I want is to play games. And there weren't any worth playing on the Wii. I hope they give me a reason to buy another one, but for now I'm very happy that I sold it.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 02:31 PM
 
Thats exactly why i bought a GameCube(over a PS2).... and now with the Wii, i get to play those same great franchises that were on the Cube, but have a library that is comparable to the PS2's library (during the same timeframe of it's life-cycle)... which as i recollect was probably the biggest argument the PS2-fanboys had at that time(surprisingly that quality in a console doesn't seem to matter anymore to them.... strange eh ?).

Cheers
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: T •
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 02:35 PM
 
It is interesting how they are still making PS2's and PS2 games when both Nintendo and MS axe the previous generation the day the new one comes out.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 02:48 PM
 
I dont know about the XB360(and it's backwards compatibility), but ive heard that the Wii is the GameCube 1.5, so as far as support goes......
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 02:55 PM
 
Originally Posted by jokell82 View Post
I don't really care about any of the stats on who's in the lead and all of that. All I want is to play games. And there weren't any worth playing on the Wii. I hope they give me a reason to buy another one, but for now I'm very happy that I sold it.
This is me too.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Union County, NJ
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 03:31 PM
 
It's funny though, the Wii is selling like nuts, but I know very, very few people with one. And yet, I have over 50 friends on XBL.

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 03:33 PM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
Thats exactly why i bought a GameCube(over a PS2).... and now with the Wii, i get to play those same great franchises that were on the Cube, but have a library that is comparable to the PS2's library (during the same timeframe of it's life-cycle)... which as i recollect was probably the biggest argument the PS2-fanboys had at that time(surprisingly that quality in a console doesn't seem to matter anymore to them.... strange eh ?).

Cheers
I'm not really sure how you can compare the PS2 library to the Wii library. One had a huge selection of top notch games, and you'd have a hard time finding the time to play them all. The other is the Wii library.

And I actually had just a gamecube last gen as well.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: T •
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 03:34 PM
 
My sister really wants a wii for Wii sports and crap like that but I told her Rock band for Wii won't even have downloadable songs so she was like "**** that" and went and got the 360 version to use on her roommates Xbox.

Since Nintendo can't even make a 5 year old system fast enough for her to even find one in a store in 1.5 years (because once again they are cheap and lazy) I think I might just lend her my Wii so she can get the 15 minutes of entertainment out of her system.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: T •
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 03:36 PM
 
Originally Posted by starman View Post
It's funny though, the Wii is selling like nuts, but I know very, very few people with one. And yet, I have over 50 friends on XBL.
I had to beg the 2 people i know with a Wii to get Mario Cart just so I would have someone to play with online. They are totally confused on how to add my as a friend as they say "I already added you as a friend on my Wii ages ago but now I need to enter some number for you again".

I can hardly bother to find my wii number again and do that dual approval thing. Pain in the ass.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your Anus
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 04:12 PM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
Wii has sold 50 million units of software in N.America (not including Virtual Console or Wii Sports).

Nintendo: Wii Has Highest Software Sales for First 18 Months

If Wii Sports is factored in, that would take the number to 59.5 million or a tie ratio of 6.26 games in N.America.

Yup that "virus" seems to be getting worse eh ? XB360/PS3 fanboys, you'd.... better lie down.

And while they rest easy...a small recap:
-Gimmick argument rebuffed. Check.
-Fad argument rebuffed. Check.
-No software sales/Virus argument rebuffed. Check.

Whats next ?
To bad they fail at the most important thing of all..

Supplying interesting content that appeals to me.

My Wii has sat their like a sad paperweight for months. I played Super Smash Bros for about 2 days before I lost interest. It's the exact same game I played last gen. Mario Kart also looks like the exact same game I played last gen.

What else is coming? Anything?

Boom Blox looks interesting, but not that interesting.

WiiFit??? Pfffttt....

My sig is 1 pixel too big.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 04:16 PM
 
One option for disgruntled Wii owners who still want to play Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart is to get a GameCube with Melee and Double Dash. Much, much cheaper, and essentially the same gameplay.

EDIT: And better controllers.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your Anus
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 04:30 PM
 
You can also play Zelda on it...

...and two Metroid Prime game, both of which are better then the one on the Wii.

And Resident Evil 4... and a lot other games that are better then anything on the Wii.

The only thing you would really be missing out on is Mario Galaxy and the 2 hours of fun you get from Wii Sports.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.
     
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 04:35 PM
 
Dude, the Wii sells more consoles therefore it is the best syetem.

     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: T •
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 21, 2008, 06:32 PM
 
Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Dude, the Wii sells more consoles therefore it is the best syetem.

...and don't forget Nintendo is making money which makes my wii so much less dusty.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 22, 2008, 09:18 AM
 
Originally Posted by ort888 View Post
To bad they fail at the most important thing of all..

Supplying interesting content that appeals to me.

My Wii has sat their like a sad paperweight for months. I played Super Smash Bros for about 2 days before I lost interest. It's the exact same game I played last gen. Mario Kart also looks like the exact same game I played last gen.

What else is coming? Anything?

Boom Blox looks interesting, but not that interesting.

WiiFit??? Pfffttt....
Sooooo... you want Nintendo to create a division to produce games specifically for you ? because you(and the niche you speak of) spen so much more on video games...... oh wait.... nevermind.

Look mate, it's fine that you like the PS3/360 for their games(which just so happen to be the exact same games from last gen...same controls and all...but we wont go there).... but this 'tiny' and rather insignificant niche called the 'hardcore' is dwindelling in numbers, they have been for the last 20 odd years...and there's finally a console that's winning them all back, its just too bad, that the 'core' niche has lost touch with reality to realize it. and i do undederstand that most of your resentment comes from the fact that Nintendo is pulling the industry in the opposite direction from which many 'core' players want it to go. how do you solve it ? but a secnd PS3/360...double up on games ? i dont know.

So yeah, Nintendo has rebuffed the 'gimmick', the 'fad' and the 'no one buys software'...label. lets see 360 or PS3 show u s the 'money' for a change since..they are so much better. it's not about market share, its about market value. people 'want' the Wii.... with the others..it's more like 'meh'....

Anyway... im still waiting for the XB360/ps3 to outdo the Wii(sales) in any sector in hardware/software/services.... game reviews do not count cause in case you havent noticed...the gaming media who write reviews are not a good representative sample of people who play games these days....they might have been over the last couple of generations, but not anymore, which renders their numbers as subjective at best.

I admit that the wii has a lot of crap software(blame 3rd parties for that). i'm still getting the AAA "core" titles at the same rate at which i got em on the GCN, so im not complaining.

As far as what's coming... E3 is next month... the big 3 have booths, i assume we'll find out then eh ?

Cheers
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
May 22, 2008, 09:20 AM
 
Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Dude, the Wii sells more consoles therefore it is the best syetem.

I assume you own a Zune, right ?

it's got sooo many feature when compared to the 'inferior' mass-market ipod, eh ? thats soo cool
     
 
Thread Tools
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2015 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2