Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch
P
Jan 13, 2017, 05:53 AM

This looks interesting to me, I have to say. No word on Virtual Console games for it yet, but it seems Ninty is porting over the most successful Wii U games, and new Zelda and Mario games is never bad.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.

Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 08:58 PM

The new Zelda game looks amazing. I may actually pick up a Switch just to play this game.

Nobody ever mentions my legendary sexual prowess.

P  (op)
Jan 16, 2017, 04:37 AM

To be honest, first party games is why you buy Nintendo consoles (if you do).

There was an announcement hidden in all the other stuff that if you pay for the new online service, you get one free VC game per month. That implies that there will at least be VC, so hopefully they will sell the same old games for it as well. Wonder if it's fast enough to emulate Gamecube games now?
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.

Forum Links
Forum Rules