Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iTunes

iTunes
Forum Regular
May 11, 2012, 05:13 AM

Hello, I have just copied all of my Time Life After Midnight CD to my iTunes library and now I go into the window and I see the music, and I see the album art work, but each song has its own image, Instead of just one image for the entire cd each song has it own image they are the same but I want it to be just one image if you get what I am saying, does anyone know what I am talking about ?

Thanks

Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 11, 2012, 12:38 PM

First thing to try is to check the 'part of a compilation' checkbox on the options tab of the Get Info window.

That is, firstly highlight the tracks in the album (try the 'Recently Added' list view.) (You can shift-select to select several tracks - click the top track then hold shift and click on the bottom track (still in that album)).
Then choose Get Info (right click or cmd-I). You may receive a dialog asking you to confirm that you want to change several items. On the Mulitple Information box look under the Options tab.

Forum Regular
May 11, 2012, 01:51 PM

Miawj, YOU ARE MY HERE !!!!!

Thank you very much, that did it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules