Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Safari and open multiple tabs at startup

Safari and open multiple tabs at startup
Forum Regular
Sep 29, 2013, 10:39 AM

OK hello all I have found a nice little feature in Google Chrome, but to be honest it was the really only thing I liked. there was an option to setup multiple tabs for a home page is that possible in safari, I have tried all kinds of things,

Administrator
Sep 29, 2013, 04:56 PM

I don't know if Safari will handle that, either natively or with a hack. What do you use the multiple "home" tabs for, if I may ask?

I'm moving this thread to the Applications forum, where it really belongs.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Forum Regular
Sep 29, 2013, 05:39 PM

I just found it a little convenient like I live in Indonesia now, and I would open like my regular page, then open google translate, then like my local paper back home all in just one smart swoop, instead of open one then another then another, it was done automatically when I open browser, just a neat feature, maybe apple just has not done it yet

Clinically Insane
Sep 29, 2013, 06:07 PM

It's not *quite* the same thing, but if you have it set to open all tabs from the last session, you'll always have your default set of tabs/windows open.

Forum Links
Forum Rules