Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Reasons why Madison is freakin retarded

Reasons why Madison is freakin retarded
Banned
Apr 10, 2002, 11:52 PM

Lets see, in the past month or so:

there have been 2 car/train accidents. Know why? The city of madison BANNED train whistles, because they're 'too noisy'. Nevermind the fact that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOESNT ALLOW ANY TRAIN WHISTLE ORDINANCES, madison made one anyway.

A 12 yr old honor roll student was expelled from a local elementary school for bringing a paring (sp?) knife to school. Why'd he do it? For science class, he was supposed to cut up an onion to show the cells and layers. He didnt threaten or kill or even play with it, he just used it in science class to cut up a damn onion. >:| yay. Zero tolerance is AWESOME.

At a local high school, the cop on duty (we have cops in most of our schools) ignores the underage smoking because 'she doesnt want to upset her relationship with the students', even though there have been over 100 complaints from citizens about the underage smokers. She was interviewed on TV last night, and the cop said "if we write them an underage smoking ticket, they might cross the street at lunch time. Thats 4 lanes of traffic, and I dont want to see anyone get hurt". Let me get this straight, you think they're reponsible enough to smoke, but not enough to cross a ****ing street?! And wtf? Next time I get pulled over I think I'll mention I dont want to ruin my relationship with the police force, so please ignore my speeding violation. >:|

lets see...what else..... Oh. Here's a good one. Madison is attempting to FORCE landlords to accept section A housing, basically the ghetto welfare checks that the government gives to low class gangstas to help pay rent. Currently, the landlords may rent to whomever they choose, and they may or may not accept section A stamp things. Yeah, lets TELL them what to do. Lets IGNORE the fact that the asissted rent idea ISNT WORKING (its getting used WAY too much by the WRONG people), lets just make the landlords take the losses! bah. This is why I hate democrats. Instead of fixing a flawed idea and making it work, they just keep tacking on more laws.

Hrm. Thats all I can think of at the moment. And you guys wonder why I'm the way I am. This place is ****ing nuts. >:|

- Ca$h

Addicted to MacNN
Apr 11, 2002, 01:16 PM

Shoot. I thought the topic was Reasons why Maxelson is freakin retarded .

Apr 11, 2002, 01:46 PM

Originally posted by Timo:
<STRONG>Shoot. I thought the topic was Reasons why Maxelson is freakin retarded .</STRONG>
Ya, I thought the same. Oh well.

There's a typo in this sentence, but it slides away when your eyes move toward it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules