Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Apple Staff Directory

Apple Staff Directory
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 16, 2003, 02:36 AM

Does anyone know if there is a staff directory posted online somewhere for Apple Computers in Cupertino with email addresses? I'm trying to get a resume to someone other than the Human Resources department. Thanks if anyone can help.

Professional Poster
Mar 16, 2003, 03:01 AM

why would you want to send a resume to someone not in human resources? why would they bother to read it?

-r.

Mac Elite
Mar 16, 2003, 06:05 AM

Originally posted by sparky0303:
Does anyone know if there is a staff directory posted online somewhere for Apple Computers in Cupertino with email addresses? I'm trying to get a resume to someone other than the Human Resources department. Thanks if anyone can help.
I've found that once you have the email address of at least one Apple employee, they're usually very willing to put you in contact with other people

Professional Poster
Mar 16, 2003, 09:59 AM

Originally posted by Krypton:
I've found that once you have the email address of at least one Apple employee, they're usually very willing to put you in contact with other people
Hmm, except you want HIS/HER job!

Mac Elite
Mar 16, 2003, 10:18 AM

ldap.apple.com?
iMac G5 2.0 Ghz 20", 2 GB RAM, 400 GB, OS X 10.4.5, iPod with color screen 60 GB

Mac Elite
Mar 16, 2003, 10:20 PM

ldap.apple.com is not working.

I know a few guys from the Austin TX support center but no one who would be willing to give your resume to anyone. I think it would become a coaster for a nice bottle of Diet Mountain Dew next to an eMac.

Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 16, 2003, 11:15 PM

Thanks for the info that some of you have provide (and the jokes). I know that there has to be a directory somewhere out there. Hmmm.......

Forum Links
Forum Rules