Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > SNL - Taylor Hicks

SNL - Taylor Hicks
Senior User
Apr 20, 2006, 02:21 PM

anyone know where i can get the spoof video?

Addicted to MacNN
Apr 20, 2006, 02:31 PM

The internet

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

Addicted to MacNN
Apr 20, 2006, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Helmet
The internet
Come on, at least link him to Google or something....

http://www.google.com

Senior User
Apr 20, 2006, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by rickey939

1. me? a HIM?? hello....?

2. I googled, I tried, couldn't find it anywhere, thought i'd put it out to you girls

If anyone finds anything useful let me know. Thanks!

abe
Professional Poster
Apr 21, 2006, 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by MrsLarry
anyone know where i can get the spoof video?

Results 1 - 30 of about 88,200 for snl taylor hicks. (0.06 seconds)
Gray Charles
DJ is a big Taylor Hicks fan as well, take a look at his site - he’s got some ... Taylor On Saturday Night Live! April 16th, 2006. Whoo - Soul Patrol ! ...
www.graycharles.com/ - 41k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
American Idol contestant Taylor Hicks parodied on SNL. Tags // SNL : Taylor : Hicks ... this was on SNL making fun of American Idol star Taylor Hicks ...
www.youtube.com/results?search=snl - 57k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Yirmumah
Taylor Hicks. Hey- another monthly sponsor has rolled in, let’s welcome The ... Set your fancy tivos or tune in, Pearl Jam, will rock out tonight on SNL. ...
yirmumah.net/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

yirBLOG » Yirmumah
Topic Tags: American Idol, Taylor Hicks, taylor hicks ... Pearl Jam rocked it out last night on SNL, as predicted. It occured to me, Lindsey Lohan was like ...
yirmumah.net/category/yirblog/ - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

al.com: TV
'SNL' spoofs Taylor Hicks. Tuesday, April 18, 2006. You've made something on an impression on the popular culture when you're fodder for the "Saturday Night ...
www.al.com/tv/mobileregister/mbrantley.ssf?/ base/entertainment/1145351707170180.xml&coll=3 - 27k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

al.com: TV
'SNL' spoofs Taylor Hicks You've made something on an impression on the popular culture when you're fodder for the "Saturday Night Live" spoof mill. ...
www.al.com/tv/mobileregister/mbrantley.ssf - 35k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Taylor Hicks News, Taylor Hicks Pictures, Taylor Hicks Links ...
Taylor Hicks parody from Saturday Night Live · More Artists With Soul - Sonya Kitchell · Break · SNL Taylor Hicks Impression · Bucky is a whiny bitch. ...
www.newsamericanow.com/profiles/taylor-hicks/ - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Anyone Catch Taylor Hicks Parody on SNL? - www.ezboard.com
... "yes, the carpet is the same color as the drapes". StrangeLite Thylvia Posts: 480 (4/16/06 1:49 am) Reply, Re: Anyone Catch Taylor Hicks Parody on SNL? ...
p097.ezboard.com/fvotefortheworstfrm2. showPrevMessage?topicID=654.topic - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

NBC.com > Saturday Night Live > Message Boards
I would love to see Ra guest on SNL! Fallen Angels, The Only One, and their cover of Every Little ... Man, you have to have Taylor Hicks as a musical guest. ...
http://www.nbc.com/boards/SNL_0405/t...109355-25.html - 95k - Cached - Similar pages

Taylor Hicks American Idol Information
I love Taylor Hicks´voice. This is what a voice is really about. ... 04-15-06 23:15:52 [report]; Taylor impersonation on SNL's Weekend Update! ...
vote4idol.com/Taylor-Hicks-7.html - 233k - Cached - Similar pages

rickey.org - the American Idol threads are on fire: Taylor Hicks ...
If you missed the Taylor spoof on SNL last nite, check it out on graycharles.com. ... eirik on Taylor Hicks - Crazy Little Thing Called Love ...
www.rickey.org/blog/2006/ 04/taylor_hicks_crazy_little_thin.html - 195k - Cached - Similar pages

idolforums.com -> Taylor Hicks
Taylor skit on SNL. by claymate37. sign that our guy has made it BIG!! ... Taylor Hicks makes it into 'Idol's' lucky seven. by istersay. article ...
idolforums.com/index.php?showforum=465 - 99k - Cached - Similar pages

Peter's Reviews
The only chance Taylor Hicks has is to really stylize his song. ... Saturday Night Live Saturday, April 15: Lindsay Lohan and Pearl Jam ...
www.petersreviews.com/ - 81k - Cached - Similar pages

Gadiel.com: Taylor Hicks
For those of you who don't know, Taylor Hicks is a contestant on this year's ... Natalie Portman SNL Short · Web 2.0 Stuff · Harry Hood · Amazing Video ...
www.gadiel.com/2006/03/taylor-hicks.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

Blogcritics Category: Music: News
File Format: Unrecognized - View as HTML
During a 'news/interview' segment, SNL featured Taylor Hicks, or rather, their version of Hicks. This is a huge publicity boost for Hicks, with Idol still ...
www.pheedo.com/f/blogcritics_music_news - Similar pages

CINEMA LOWDOWN: 02/01/2006 - 02/28/2006
28 (at the time) year old Taylor Hicks auditioned for American Idol in Las Vegas ... I know pre-taped segments have always been a part of SNL, but I think a ...
www.cinemalowdown.com/2006_02_01_archive.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

CINEMA LOWDOWN: Simon picks Taylor Hicks, Kellie Pickler and Chris ...
For Taylor Hicks fans - visit my Taylor Hicks Page and look at the entire page. ... The SNL Page · The Arrested Development page · Vote 4 Taylor! ...
www.cinemalowdown.com/2006/ 03/simon-picks-taylor-hicks-kellie.html - 13k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.cinemalowdown.com ]

Taylor Hicks - Season 5 - Page 35 - Fans Of Reality TV
Now I think I'll go to the official SNL website and in the part where they ask for suggestions for future musical guests, I'll suggest The Taylor Hicks Band ...
http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?p=1867807 - 93k - Cached - Similar pages

Taylor Hicks - Season 5 - Page 35 - Fans Of Reality TV
Taylor Hicks - Season 5 American Idol 5. ... Fantastic imitation of Taylor on SNL last night! It was hilarious and gives our guy even more publicity. ...
http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?p=1867680 - 90k - Cached - Similar pages

Rock Music News from the Eyewitness News Newsroom
Pop: Taylor Hicks Approves Of `Snl' Parody LOS ANGELES "American Idol" contestant Taylor Hicks says he "fell on the floor" when he saw the "Saturday Night ...
www.wchstv.com/newsroom/rock.shtml - 33k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Idol Thoughts - Donna Reynolds
SNL may just be a shell of its former self, but it still speaks to what’s happening in today’s pop culture. And there’s no denying that Taylor Hicks is hot! ...
www.idolthoughts.net/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

Taylor Hicks Fan Club FanSite American Idol 2006
Taylor Hicks Fansite and Fanclub for the next American Idol 2006. ... I do not know the name but sing the one John Belushi sang on SNL You'll win! ...
www.taylorhicksfansite.com/mail.htm - 114k - Cached - Similar pages

98PXY The #1 Hit Music Station!
A 6 1/2-inch tall Taylor Hicks action figure went for about $40. A CD Hicks made with his ... Lindsay Lohan will host "SNL" April 15th for a third time. ...
www.98pxy.com/Detail.aspx?dct=15&mid=272 - 153k - Cached - Similar pages

Erik J. Heels: American Idol Top 7 Recap
Taylor Hicks (19.5/25). Ryan chats with Taylor about the parody of Taylor Hicks from this week's episode of Saturday Night Live (without mentioning SNL by ...
www.erikjheels.com/2006-04-18-idol-s05e30.html - 33k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Taylor (Woo!) Hicks (Woo!) ... (Woo!) - TWoP Forums
Taylor (Woo!) Hicks (Woo!) ... (Woo!) Options ... Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's a link to the SNL spoof: ...
forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/ index.php?showtopic=3135821&view=getlastpost - 63k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Occasional Bitch
If it wasn’t for her I never would have caught SNL’s rendition of Taylor Hicks tonight. And so now… I feel compelled to show it to all of you that also gave ...
www.occasionalbitch.com/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

GoFish - Member Videos - Celebrities Channel
SNL (Saturday Night Live) Parody - Taylor... Runtime: 02:03 Added 3 days ago by hicksiskool · Bad Day Tribute to Taylor Hicks Runtime: 01:42 ...
www.gofish.com/channelHome.gfp?genreId=27 - 20k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

GoFish - Member Videos - Tag 'taylor_hicks'
American Idol Taylor Hicks on SNL Runtime: 02:03 Added 1 hour ago by schwartz2 · Taylor Hicks - Levon .wmv Runtime: 05:51 Added 38 days ago by schwartz2 ...
www.gofish.com/tagBrowse.gfp?tag=taylor_hicks - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Blogcritics.org: Author Archive
Taylor Hicks on Saturday Night Live? Night of the AI Doppelgangers. Filed under: Video, Music: News, Video: Comedy, Video: Television ...
blogcritics.org/author.php?author=Jewels%20Richardson - 39k - Apr 19, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

mtv.com - News - Can eBay's Taylor Tees, Paris Pins Predict 'Idol ...
According to eBay's figures, Taylor Hicks has a strong lead, with 388 items sold, followed by Chris Daughtry (309), Ace Young (224), Kellie Pickler (120), ...
www.mtv.com/news/articles/1528501/ 20060412/index.jhtml?headlines=true - 70k - Cached - Similar pages
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

abe
Professional Poster
Apr 21, 2006, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by rickey939

I've always admired Rickey's coolness at the plate. Mrs.Larry served you up a tantalizing curve just outside of the strike zone and you never flinched once.

Anyone else would have JUMPED at the chance to publicize their own website, but not you!

Coolness!

rickey.org - the American Idol threads are on fire: Taylor Hicks ...
If you missed the Taylor spoof on SNL last nite, check it out on graycharles.com. ... eirik on Taylor Hicks - Crazy Little Thing Called Love ...
www.rickey.org/blog/2006/ 04/taylor_hicks_crazy_little_thin.html - 195k - Cached - Similar pages
Or maybe you and Mrs.Larry are working together to perform a bit of "thread theater?"

Maybe SHE found your site and posed the question to see how (or even IF) you'd respond.

You DID post in the thread and that was the only clue you'd give away.

Wow! Like icewater flows through your veins!
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

Forum Links
Forum Rules