So, I've been tasked (again) with solving an "event monitor" solution for our building, and I could use the MacNN Forum's help.
- 1080p Monitors
- HP thin clients running PowerPoint
- We can't schedule an on/off date/time for the slides (so they are regularly out of date)
- Slide submission isn't automated (basically, they email the slides, and that's a mess)
- The thin clients regularly have issues
- Very dumb internet browser boxes (need help here)
- WordPress where we have all the slides as individual posts (I've already built this) that refreshes every 15 minutes.
- Does anyone know of an inexpensive web box (~$99 - $199) that when rebooted, would come back up to a web browser at full screen (kiosk mode perhaps).
This isn't urgent, but just throwing it out there.