Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Trying to wrap my head around Android

Trying to wrap my head around Android (Page 6)
Thread Tools
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 22, 2013, 07:55 PM
 
Originally Posted by Brien View Post
I'm considering giving Android a try this time. I'm not wowed by the 5S and I really want a larger screen.
Me too, I'm waiting for the Nexus 5 announcement. 5c, as a year old phone in a plastic case, is way too expensive.

It'll be much easier if you just comply.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 22, 2013, 11:14 PM
 
Same here. If the Nexus 5 doesn't wow me, I'll be grabbing a HTC One, Nexus edition.

I really want a decent camera and the Nexus 5 is supposed to shine there.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The Rock
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 09:24 AM
 
The downside of waiting to see the iPhone 5S: it did not offer any features to lust over, but now it's more future-proof than almost all other phones - which makes me want to wait to see the next-gen Androids. A vicious cycle!

I really like the HTC One more than the S4 - can't say I have a lot of experience but it's the only smartphone that feels similar to Apple quality - except I understand it's one of the slower latest-gen Android flagships out now; it won't touch the 5S in that regard. Bah.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 10:35 AM
 
The HTC One is the better phone and texter, while the S4 is the better content soaker-upper.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 10:55 AM
 
Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
The HTC One is the better phone and texter, while the S4 is the better content soaker-upper.
How do you figure?
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 10:59 AM
 
Apple's hardware is still head and shoulders above anything in the Android world. I'd love to have a phone that matches the iPhone in design and build, but I haven't found it yet.

The HTC One is as close as it gets.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 02:27 PM
 
I kinda prefer plastic to glass and metal for something I carry around all the time and have a tendency to drop. Plastic absorbs impact much better without getting damaged.

Now that I've been using my S4 for a little while, the iPhone seems laughably small.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The Rock
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 02:48 PM
 
Look...to be honest, you've always seemed absurdly attached to the clamshell iBooks.

The iPhone and One are clearly superior to the S4 from a fit and finish perspective. They feel like higher-quality hardware.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 03:17 PM
 
Originally Posted by shifuimam View Post
How do you figure?
The One fits the hand better for talking and texting, the S4 is faster and its size and DPI are great for browsing the web.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 05:15 PM
 
Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton View Post
Look...to be honest, you've always seemed absurdly attached to the clamshell iBooks.
That's because they're SO FREAKING CUTE. And unique. And have a handle.

And you know that my modded one is pretty much the most badass clamshell iBook in existence.

The iPhone and One are clearly superior to the S4 from a fit and finish perspective. They feel like higher-quality hardware.
I dunno. To be honest, my S4 feels like a pretty nice piece of hardware. It feels much more high-quality than my old Evo 4G.

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
The One fits the hand better for talking and texting, the S4 is faster and its size and DPI are great for browsing the web.
Oh. I really like texting on my S4. It's big enough that it fits nicely in both hands for fast thumb-texting. My bf has an Evo Design 4G which has a screen about the size of an iPhone, and it feels too tiny to me now.

The One doesn't have a user-serviceable battery. That pretty much killed it for me when I was choosing what phone to get.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 05:30 PM
 
I abandon a phone before the battery goes to crap, so it doesn't bother me that they aren't replaceable, same goes for iPhones, of course.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 06:58 PM
 
I like to get extended use out of the gadgets I spend my money on.

I replaced the dying battery in my 8GB iPhone 3G a couple years ago, and I now use it for web design testing and playing music at night. Seems like a better route than considering it disposable.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 07:11 PM
 
I don't throw them away, we donate our old phones.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 07:21 PM
 
Originally Posted by shifuimam View Post
I kinda prefer plastic to glass and metal for something I carry around all the time and have a tendency to drop. Plastic absorbs impact much better without getting damaged.
But even compared to nice plastic phones (and I don't mean to denigrate those), Lumias look and feel a lot, lot better than all the Samsungs I've held in my hand. Using plastic in a premium phone is just fine as long as it is high quality plastic,* but Samsung's high-end phones which have been on par price- and spec-wise with the iPhones, Lumias and the HTC One are simply not there.

* Polycarbonate is used also in cameras, but you'll see a huge difference between the type they use in, say, Canon's consumer-grade dslrs and mid-range Nikon and Canon dslrs. Ditto for my Fuji X100s, that thing feels solid.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: 888500128, C3, 2nd soft.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 07:43 PM
 
Originally Posted by Phileas View Post
Apple's hardware is still head and shoulders above anything in the Android world. I'd love to have a phone that matches the iPhone in design and build, but I haven't found it yet.

The HTC One is as close as it gets.
A friend sold hers because she couldn't use it as a phone - the speaker was way too quiet when held up to her ear, IIRC.

She replaced it with an S4 that she's really annoyed with because it won't get updates since the previous owner had rooted it and then restored it, and hadn't told her. (It will apparently only update if the "root" counter is at zero - it's at 2.)
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 08:06 PM
 
Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
But even compared to nice plastic phones (and I don't mean to denigrate those), Lumias look and feel a lot, lot better than all the Samsungs I've held in my hand. Using plastic in a premium phone is just fine as long as it is high quality plastic,* but Samsung's high-end phones which have been on par price- and spec-wise with the iPhones, Lumias and the HTC One are simply not there.

* Polycarbonate is used also in cameras, but you'll see a huge difference between the type they use in, say, Canon's consumer-grade dslrs and mid-range Nikon and Canon dslrs. Ditto for my Fuji X100s, that thing feels solid.
Oh, I love the feeling of the Lumias. And the COLORS. I didn't want a Windows phone, though.

Anyhow, after what happened with my last phone, the enclosure doesn't matter all that much since it's in a silicone and hard plastic case.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 08:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
I don't throw them away, we donate our old phones.
And those people have to rip apart the phone to replace the battery.

It's not any better. Making it impossible or extremely difficult to replace a phone's battery is just unnecessary.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 08:22 PM
 
Originally Posted by shifuimam View Post
And those people have to rip apart the phone to replace the battery.

It's not any better. Making it impossible or extremely difficult to replace a phone's battery is just unnecessary.
Phonebloks A modular phone concept. Slot what you want onto the pegboard base, slot a screen onto the other side, you have a phone. If you want to upgrade or replace a part, clip it out and put a new one in. No money involved in the Thunderclap campaign as you would with a Kickstarter, it's more 'register your interest', if they can show that enough people want this, they can work with the phone companies to make it happen. That's the idea anyway.

It'll be much easier if you just comply.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 09:38 PM
 
Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
A friend sold hers because she couldn't use it as a phone - the speaker was way too quiet when held up to her ear, IIRC.

She replaced it with an S4 that she's really annoyed with because it won't get updates since the previous owner had rooted it and then restored it, and hadn't told her. (It will apparently only update if the "root" counter is at zero - it's at 2.)
I tried the One - plenty loud for me. My problem is that I can't get the Nexus version up here in Canada and I wasn't bothered enough to bug one of my Southern friends to get one for me.

Now of course the Nexus 5 is coming out, so all bets are off. I was also waiting to see if iOS7 would entice me back into the Apple fold.

I guess what I really want is an iPhone running Android. The Nokia phones are beautiful, but I couldn't live with MS.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 23, 2013, 10:57 PM
 
Originally Posted by ajprice View Post
Phonebloks A modular phone concept. Slot what you want onto the pegboard base, slot a screen onto the other side, you have a phone. If you want to upgrade or replace a part, clip it out and put a new one in. No money involved in the Thunderclap campaign as you would with a Kickstarter, it's more 'register your interest', if they can show that enough people want this, they can work with the phone companies to make it happen. That's the idea anyway.
Oh. My. Glob.

That is rad.

Phone companies would never get behind it, though. They make a lot of money on phone subsidies, because it forces customers to resign a contract or even sign a new contract that ends their grandfathered-in, ridiculously cheap plans from the early 2000s.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your Anus
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 24, 2013, 11:49 AM
 
I don't think it's a realistic idea in any way.

Sure, the concept is cool, but reality is a harsh mistress.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 25, 2013, 09:31 AM
 
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 25, 2013, 10:00 AM
 
I'm very seriously considering this. £119 list price at Tesco in the UK, and you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers against it at double value (Clubcard Boost), I've had a look at my Tesco account and with the vouchers I could get this for £60 ish.

Tesco direct: Hudl - Tesco.com

7" 1440x900 screen, Wifi, Bluetooth, micro USB and HDMI, 16GB and a Micro SD slot, 1.5GHz quad core and near vanilla Android 4.2.2 look decidedly not rubbish for the money.

It'll be much easier if you just comply.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Standing on the shoulders of giants
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 25, 2013, 10:01 AM
 
Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
Too closed. You cannot do anything outside of Amazon.

Oh, and lol : Fire OS 3.0 "Mojito"
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 25, 2013, 12:10 PM
 
Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
Too closed. You cannot do anything outside of Amazon.

Oh, and lol : Fire OS 3.0 "Mojito"
Sideload Google Play to it, appears a lot of people do that.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 25, 2013, 08:56 PM
 
Or just grab a new Nexus7. That's an amazing machine. Everything that needed improvement from the original has been made better. The screen, sensational. Speed, excellent. Size and weight, fantastic. Battery life, amazing. It's like something you used to see on the bridge of the Enterprise.

Seriously, it has become my go-to tablet. Slam-dunks the iPad mini in every aspect.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 25, 2013, 09:46 PM
 
Asus. Transformer.

Best Android tablet ever. I want to marry mine.

P.S. The stock firmware is just Android with a couple added settings screens for the keyboard dock and some tablet-specific stuff.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The Rock
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 26, 2013, 08:12 AM
 
Originally Posted by Phileas View Post
Or just grab a new Nexus7. That's an amazing machine. Everything that needed improvement from the original has been made better. The screen, sensational. Speed, excellent. Size and weight, fantastic. Battery life, amazing. It's like something you used to see on the bridge of the Enterprise.

Seriously, it has become my go-to tablet. Slam-dunks the iPad mini in every aspect.
Yeah, my friend has one and loves it, and I was very impressed after playing around with it...and it's cheaper than the mini, correct? I may pick one up.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Standing on the shoulders of giants
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 26, 2013, 11:57 AM
 
I got the first Nexus 7, I won't replace it until it dies.

I'd like to try a new one just to see what was improved. I can't say that I'm disappointed by any aspect.

I thought that Amazon had basically made it impossible to go through Google unless you rooted their device.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 26, 2013, 12:41 PM
 
Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
I got the first Nexus 7, I won't replace it until it dies.

I'd like to try a new one just to see what was improved. I can't say that I'm disappointed by any aspect.

I thought that Amazon had basically made it impossible to go through Google unless you rooted their device.
I've got both. The new model is head and shoulders above the old one. Snappy. Vibrant. Lighter. Great speakers. Even the camera doesn't suck. It's the perfect 7" tablet - I can't think of anything that would make it better.
Seriously, if you can sell the old one and get a new one, do it. You won't be disappointed.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2013, 02:39 PM
 
Been messing with the Samsung Note 3 and Galaxy Gear watch (I hear you snickering) and you know what? As a combo, they don't suck, they're actually very nice. They work together just like Samsung claims and it doesn't take very long before you adjust to talking to your wrist, Dick Tracy style. The speaker phone on it is surprisingly good, and with a little training you're simply tapping the screen, giving a command, and it does what you ask, whether it's; dialing a number, composing a text, receiving turn-by-turn directions, etc. etc.. It just works... within its limited scope.

Charge lasts ~2 days, depending on how you use it, and it's much-maligned camera is actually better than the press would have you believe, and since the camera is already on your wrist it's damned convenient to use. No, there aren't enough apps, and even though it looks cool it is a little too heavy (but not uncomfortable). I'd rate it really high on the "neat gadget" scale, and if you're into new tech toys this is one to check out, provided you have a recent Samsung phone.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Standing on the shoulders of giants
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2013, 03:56 PM
 
Everyone hears your conversations though don't they? Or can it work with a Bluetooth thingy stuck in your ear.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2013, 08:31 PM
 
Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
Everyone hears your conversations though don't they? Or can it work with a Bluetooth thingy stuck in your ear.
It's like talking on any speakerphone, but the fact it's a watch is pretty cool. Plus, it's a decent watch, people have paid a lot more for much less.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Irvine, CA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2013, 09:48 PM
 
I think Android is ok and the Android phone makers are ok also, but if I was going to jump ship, I would go with Windows Phone. Android has, imo, a ton of stolen IP and ideas.
{{{ mindwaves }}}
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2013, 11:30 PM
 
Nexus 5, ordered. Should be here in about four to five weeks.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Standing on the shoulders of giants
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 4, 2013, 12:43 PM
 
Originally Posted by Phileas View Post
Nexus 5, ordered. Should be here in about four to five weeks.
Jealous. Didn't you also just get the new Nexus 7?
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 4, 2013, 09:40 PM
 
I get my toys from work. We produce a lot of content and test what we create on multiple platforms. We have so much hardware around the office, it's not funny. Towards the end of the year there'll be a donation drive.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Nov 4, 2013, 11:08 PM
 
That was my excuse to spring for the 7!

Likewise, part of the reason I don't mind getting tablets like they're going out of style is the fun of finding them good homes down the road.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 5, 2013, 01:54 AM
 
I love the Nexus 7, it's my favorite Android tablet. The new FHD (2nd gen) has one of the sharpest LCDs I've ever seen, nice colors too.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Irvine, CA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 5, 2013, 03:35 AM
 
Originally Posted by mindwaves View Post
I think Android is ok and the Android phone makers are ok also, but if I was going to jump ship, I would go with Windows Phone. Android has, imo, a ton of stolen IP and ideas.
Additionally, the entire idea of my personal information being tightly integrated with Google scares me. And I also don't use a lot of Google services anyways (just email and maps, occasionally translate). Looking for alternative email ideas.

edit: I also use Google Finance just because they have automatic graphs and faster than Yahoo even though Yahoo has more relevant information. I disable my previous stock quote search because enabling it means enabling my entire web history. I don't want that. I just want my previous stock quote search enabled. Google goes too far.
( Last edited by mindwaves; Nov 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM. )
{{{ mindwaves }}}
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 5, 2013, 09:59 AM
 
Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
I love the Nexus 7, it's my favorite Android tablet. The new FHD (2nd gen) has one of the sharpest LCDs I've ever seen, nice colors too.
Same here. An amazing tablet at a fantastic price.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 5, 2013, 10:04 AM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
That was my excuse to spring for the 7!

Likewise, part of the reason I don't mind getting tablets like they're going out of style is the fun of finding them good homes down the road.
With Android especially that's easy. There are so many apps out there that turn them into really useful single purpose devices. For example my old 7 has now been delegated to studio and fitted with an app that remote controls DSLR cameras. Our food stylists love not having to use the camera screen anymore, instead the tablet is on set, delivering a live view from the camera.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2013, 10:55 PM
 
Nexus 5 arrived far quicker than I thought. Excellent phone. KitKat is smooth as smooth can be. Only weak-ish point is, again, the camera, albeit much improved from the Nexus 4.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The Rock
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 10, 2013, 11:42 AM
 
Yeah I was looking at that phone as well.....except the camera is by all accounts nowhere near the 5S.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 46 & 2
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 10, 2013, 01:24 PM
 
The camera is its weakest link.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Nov 10, 2013, 02:26 PM
 
I was listening to The Verge from a couple weeks ago and they spent 20 minutes on how shitty the camera is.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 10, 2013, 04:16 PM
 
Camera quality is, allegedly, a software issue - i.e. it will be fixed soon. There's a fix available now, but it involves rooting the phone. The image quality isn't bad at all, it just takes way too long to focus.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 12, 2013, 08:52 PM
 
Replacing the system camera app with another option makes for a much improved experience. Image quality is now on par with my wife's iPhone 5, focusing much, much faster. I am waiting for smugmug's camera app for Android to be optimized for the Nexus 5, it's been getting rave reviews.

So far, I am extremely happy with the N5.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 13, 2013, 11:03 AM
 
Looks like the race to the bottom has begun. The Motorola Moto G starts at just $179, unlocked and off-contract. Clean Android experience, no skinning at all. This is google, going for the low end market.

And for all intents and purposes, this is not a bad phone at all. I'd get one of these for my kids in a heartbeat. The carriers have got to hate these phones - complete freedom for the consumer to go with the cheapest available plan, no need to lock into anything.

http://www.androidcentral.com/motoro...nounces-moto-g
     
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Nov 13, 2013, 11:56 AM
 
That's also why the Lumia 52x is so successful: it's even cheaper, it's reasonably smart and you can buy it off-contract.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
 
Thread Tools
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2015 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2