Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Blow me

Blow me
Banned
Mar 30, 2001, 05:12 AM

Hi. Haven't been here in a while.

Going to keep it that way. Why'd I leave? The car topic. It pushed me over the edge. Over half of you are lefties, which is reason enough to not wanna hang around. The others are tree huggers. And lastly, many of you stated your favorite car was a 69 Camaro or a 66 mustang.

You people are horrible. You are unoriginal, media controlled, and most importantly, STUPID AND BORING. You cannot stand to see someone triumph, you don't enjoy being thought of as different, you just ...ack. I can't even begin to explain it. Whenever anything possibly great COULD happen, you people will question it, ridicule it, and generally have a negative attitude and hope that it dies. What specifically am I talking about? Anything. Here's an example. California doesnt have enough power. K, see, the logical thing would be to make more power plants. Modern nuclear powerplants are safe, and don't even bring up Chernobyl. That was a russian ****up due to lack of good supervision. Anyway, then the lefties come in "Nooo ! We can't do that! It'll hurt...the caribou" or some other outlandish statement. And you know what? it won't get built. Why? Because the damn lefties have leftie friends in positions of government. So now what? Yay. no power. Great thinking morons. Oil. NO no we can't drill, it'll use up .0005% of the landmass in Alaska! No! Then we would rely on our OWN country instead of Abu Habeeb in Saudi Arabia! NO no NO drilling!

Idiots.

Then the car thing. Jesus christ. If I could press a button to kill you all, I would. So, this is a farewell from Ca$h, saying have fun with your boring little lives. I always stick my neck out, and I get nothing but ridicule from most of you. I stick out. I'm different. You constantly yell confrom conform conform, fit into the mold like everyone else! I fight your stupid leftie ways with strong words and something you lack called LOGIC. Yet you don't comprehend a word I say. You want a world where nobody gets hurt, everything is equal, and we don't ever use our earth. yeah. k. here's an idea. Be communist, then climb back up into the trees. Have fun monkeys. wait. Wrong animal. More like lemmings. Congrats on the shiny new beige earth friendly electric hybrid volvo. Really. Enjoy your new GAP clothes, and be fulfilled when you watch the latest showing of "Rosie".
Me? I'm headed somewhere. Where? Don't know. But thats what I like. My future is uncertain, not safe, and probably not fair. just the way I like it. Oh yeah, and I'll be going in a gas guzzling emission spewing red 68 charger dripping oil on your recycled tire highway, polluting your water supply. Or a neon. Either way, two words:

Blow me

- Ca$h <---- different, unlike you ****ers (certain people excluded)

Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 30, 2001, 05:40 AM

A-men brother, you tell them!!!

brock
Member of Overclockers-Network
Member of XiBase.com

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2001, 08:14 AM

Originally posted by gorefan68:

Going to keep it that way. Why'd I leave? The car topic. It pushed me over the edge. Over half of you are lefties, which is reason enough to not wanna hang around. The others are tree huggers. And lastly, many of you stated your favorite car was a 69 Camaro or a 66 mustang.

You people are horrible. You are unoriginal, media controlled, and most importantly, STUPID AND BORING. You cannot stand to see someone triumph, you don't enjoy being thought of as different, you just ...ack. I can't even begin to explain it. Whenever anything possibly great COULD happen, you people will question it, ridicule it, and generally have a negative attitude and hope that it dies. What specifically am I talking about? Anything. Here's an example. California doesnt have enough power. K, see, the logical thing would be to make more power plants. Modern nuclear powerplants are safe, and don't even bring up Chernobyl. That was a russian ****up due to lack of good supervision. Anyway, then the lefties come in "Nooo ! We can't do that! It'll hurt...the caribou" or some other outlandish statement. And you know what? it won't get built. Why? Because the damn lefties have leftie friends in positions of government. So now what? Yay. no power. Great thinking morons. Oil. NO no we can't drill, it'll use up .0005% of the landmass in Alaska! No! Then we would rely on our OWN country instead of Abu Habeeb in Saudi Arabia! NO no NO drilling!

Idiots.

Then the car thing. Jesus christ. If I could press a button to kill you all, I would. So, this is a farewell from Ca$h, saying have fun with your boring little lives. I always stick my neck out, and I get nothing but ridicule from most of you. I stick out. I'm different. You constantly yell confrom conform conform, fit into the mold like everyone else! I fight your stupid leftie ways with strong words and something you lack called LOGIC. Yet you don't comprehend a word I say. You want a world where nobody gets hurt, everything is equal, and we don't ever use our earth. yeah. k. here's an idea. Be communist, then climb back up into the trees. Have fun monkeys. wait. Wrong animal. More like lemmings. Congrats on the shiny new beige earth friendly electric hybrid volvo. Really. Enjoy your new GAP clothes, and be fulfilled when you watch the latest showing of "Rosie".
Me? I'm headed somewhere. Where? Don't know. But thats what I like. My future is uncertain, not safe, and probably not fair. just the way I like it. Oh yeah, and I'll be going in a gas guzzling emission spewing red 68 charger dripping oil on your recycled tire highway, polluting your water supply. Or a neon. Either way, two words:

Blow me

you still have yet to tell me how youre so "different", sparky.

but really, it doesnt matter if you respond. if you want to try and continue to hold up this "inpenetrable self" youve built up around yourself, then so be it. its your own prison, and you dont even see it. but really, its all very boring. and so are you.

hahah. youre such the victim. really. i do feel for you. hahaha. you really do like that word lemmings you learned, misha was right.

------------------
you're going to have my foot at your lip in a minute, young man.

scott

[This message has been edited by scaught (edited 03-30-2001).]

Senior User
Mar 30, 2001, 08:17 AM

Come on, there were at least a few of us who picked the Charger, the frickin' car you own. At least some of us have taste. I even posted a pic of that beautiful black one.

You can't blame others who don't know any batter... you're an intolerant prick.
n+N

Got Vurt? Jeff Noon

Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2001, 08:23 AM

All I can say is thank god!
... well actually I can say more. Ca$h you still haven't answered Scaught's question as to what makes you different? If being a ignorant hateful a$$hole is different I guess you are but otherwise NOPE! I am glad to see you go, maybe one day you will grow up but until then blow it out yer arse!

[This message has been edited by shmerek (edited 03-30-2001).]

WDL
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2001, 08:31 AM

At last - a positive statement from "Wacky in Wisconsin" - "This is farewell."

Hope that's a promise and not just some more of his jibberish.

WDL

Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2001, 08:48 AM

Pushed Ca$h over the edge?

Who knows, now with that minor miracle realized, maybe the nuclear missle defense system actually has a chance of working...

Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 30, 2001, 09:08 AM

Don't know ya Ca$h...so don't annoy me with your crap. Here's a hundred other ways to annoy people...seems to be the mission now in your life.
http://apollo82.virtualave.net/readi...annoying.shtml

By the way, this is a bulletin board...not real life. Seems to me that real life is really gonna kick you in the ass big time. Good luck.

------------------
The Artman @_@
http://www.artshack.com

Clinically Insane
Mar 30, 2001, 09:11 AM

Well, sorry to see you go... its a shame.
I don't care what anyone else says, as I'm sure you don't.
But you'll be missed.
Forgive the lefties, and the camaro fans... they're just different to you.
Later dude...

------------------

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2001, 09:26 AM

Taking your football and going straight home, Cash?
It's a shame you don't have the strength to follow through with your convictions and beliefs. It's a shame you feel the need to be so closed minded. Well, if you cannot handle different views, all well and good. So you've admitted that you've been beaten. If you feel more comfortable, go hang with people who have identical views to yours... if it makes you feel different, that is.
As for never showing up again, yah, whatever. I am certain beyond a shadow of doubt that you will be reading everything that has any remote attachment to your name... your ego cannot handle NOT seeing your name being bandied about. I am certain you are reading this now. Certain.
As for triumphing... I'm sorry, when did that happen?
As for your insults, they do not mean too much coming from you.
As for "Blow Me"... don't flatter yourself.
As for LOGIC... whoa, Nelly. When is it that you've exhibited LOGIC?!? As far as I can tell, and I've reviewed the evidence, trust me, You've based NONE of your little tirades on anything other than raw, immature emotion... and truly warped perceptions grounded in nothing other than what you've been told to believe.. Well, not so much warped as young and uneducated.
Enjoy your life, young'un. I am hoping that it goes well for you, but based on your views and actions, I am guessing that you are in for one scary ride.
And the tree huggers will continue to protect your world from you, in spite of you and for you.
Hatt, Hatt, baby.

[This message has been edited by maxelson (edited 03-30-2001).]

I'm going to pull your head off because I don't like your head.

Clinically Insane
Mar 30, 2001, 09:28 AM

Originally posted by maxelson:
Thaking your football and going straight home, Cash?
It's a shame you don't have the strength to follow through with your convictions.
Yeah, how did I know this'd happen? Great. You tell Ca$h to leave. So when he leaves "ohhh, baby can't take the heat?"
Come on.

------------------

Posting Junkie
Mar 30, 2001, 09:31 AM

OK, here we go...

Well, we don't miss you, and you can go away if all your posts are going to be rants like this one.

I'm right handed, and find your "right handed vs. left handed" comments irrational. There is nothing wrong with being environmentally conscious (you sound like a SUV lover though). What, we aren't allowed to like the cars we like? Legends like the Camaro and Mustang are created because a large majority of people like those particular vehicles.

You people are horrible. You are unoriginal, media controlled, and most importantly, STUPID AND BORING. You cannot stand to see someone triumph, you don't enjoy being thought of as different, you just ...ack. I can't even begin to explain it.
We are a minority because we use Apple computers. We read message boards and voice our concerns (sounds rather anti-media to me) We are different, but on these boards, we are all the same (that's why it's called the Mac community). About your view on all of us hating to see people triumph: I feel quite a few people triumph at the expense of others (Microsoft), or triumph in a monopolistic environment (Microsoft).

Whenever anything possibly great COULD happen, you people will question it, ridicule it, and generally have a negative attitude and hope that it dies. What specifically am I talking about? Anything.
That's exactly what we did with OSX? Oh yah, we completely didn't! We are often more exacting about a topic when it comes to our personal lives. We did critique OSX, some bad, but for the most part it was very positive. We grew as a community.

Here's an example. California doesnt have enough power. K, see, the logical thing would be to make more power plants. Modern nuclear powerplants are safe, and don't even bring up Chernobyl. That was a russian ****up due to lack of good supervision.
Well, there was this little thing called Three Mile Island incident that was almost our Chernobyl. Don't say it's JUST a Russian issue. The Russians are now having difficulties funding the employees of their nuclear power plants. They can't switch back to coal or oil because it's to expensive and they can't build modern nuclear power plants. Their solution has been to keep their existing power plants operational well beyond their threshold. (You do know there are three more Chernobyl class nuclear power plants still in operation today don't you?) It's an issue of economics, well beyond your grasp of reality.

Anyway, then the lefties come in "Nooo ! We can't do that! It'll hurt...the caribou" or some other outlandish statement. And you know what? it won't get built. Why? Because the damn lefties have leftie friends in positions of government. So now what? Yay. no power. Great thinking morons. Oil. NO no we can't drill, it'll use up .0005% of the landmass in Alaska! No! Then we would rely on our OWN country instead of Abu Habeeb in Saudi Arabia! NO no NO drilling!
There is more of an issue then just some caribou. It's about national forests and land that has been protected by our government from our government and industry. It's reserved for wildlife, thus a wildlife refuge. There is allot of oil up there, but I feel we should hold off on using it until there is a national emergency. So the gas prices rise (good, then maybe some of the people in the US would know how it feels for the rest of the world! I think business vehicles should pay the $1.50 we are paying now, and the rest of us should pay at least $.50 more. That money could go into researching better energy technologies. P.S. Coal is also another resource that produces energy, and it has come a long way over the past 30 years. Energy produced by coal power plants has increased three fold, yet pollution produced by all coal power plants has been reduced by one third!

Idiots.
You're the idiot low brow! Grab your club and go back into the cave!

Then the car thing. Jesus christ. If I could press a button to kill you all, I would. So, this is a farewell from Ca$h, saying have fun with your boring little lives. I always stick my neck out, and I get nothing but ridicule from most of you. I stick out.
That's probably why we don't give you a button that would can anything. My life isn't little, and it's definitely not boring. You said that you stuck your neck out, but for whom???

I'm different.
What, your a little punk... yah, really different... You can find about a million of them in every community college from Florida to Alaska!

You constantly yell confrom conform conform, fit into the mold like everyone else! I fight your stupid leftie ways with strong words and something you lack called LOGIC.
Perhaps your mixed up with another bulletin board, and again, I'm right handed. Wow, look at me... I said F.UCK and SHI.T Look at my strong words! You may have used strong words, but you didn't add anything constructive to our community.

Yet you don't comprehend a word I say.
No, we got you! We just chose to ignore you in hopes that this day would come. Finally you are gone!

You want a world where nobody gets hurt, everything is equal, and we don't ever use our earth.
I know, we want the world to be, dare I say "fare" and "peaceful" for everyone?

yeah. k. here's an idea. Be communist, then climb back up into the trees. Have fun monkeys. wait. Wrong animal. More like lemmings. Congrats on the shiny new beige earth friendly electric hybrid volvo. Really. Enjoy your new GAP clothes, and be fulfilled when you watch the latest showing of "Rosie".
I'm more of a Levi's & T-shirt type, but whatever. That Rosie, one hell of a show!

Your headed to the insane asylum freak.

Blow me
I wouldn't wish that upon my enemies...

The water is all of ours. I hope your kids get cancer from a tire plant. Then who will be laughing *nobody*

-Ca$h "Just another guy trying to make a name for himself by posting rants and starting flame wars. An insecure fellow hell bent on being the non-conformist conformist.

JALAMLAM = Just Another Look at me, look at me.

I for one say (to the theme of wizard of Oz) Ding Dong the freak is dead... the moron freak... the insecure freak...

------------------

Clinically Insane
Mar 30, 2001, 09:37 AM

I'm right handed, and find your "right handed vs. left handed" comments irrational. There is nothing wrong with being environmentally conscious (you sound like a SUV lover though). What, we aren't allowed to like the cars we like? Legends like the Camaro and Mustang are created because a large majority of people like those particular vehicles.
He means right and left wing, not handed...

As for the rest of the post... grow up. Jeezuz.

------------------

Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 30, 2001, 09:47 AM

Originally posted by gorefan68:

Enjoy your new GAP clothes,

Blow me

- Ca$h <---- different, unlike you ****ers (certain people excluded)[/B]
Actually I do plan on going into the GAP today for some spring clothes.

------------------
What a Vision!

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2001, 09:58 AM

Originally posted by LauraJ:
Actually I do plan on going into the GAP today for some spring clothes.

Yah, you know, I am liking their new spring lineup... those shades of green that are in this year. And what do you'all think of those new commercials? My favorite is the one with the young lady from "That '70s Show". Expressive.
Good Sweet Moses! I AM just another pathetic sheep following the heard!!! Baaaah... mmmbbbaaaaahhhh...

------------------
Hat, Hat, baby.

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2001, 10:03 AM

Oil Trivia: according to the DoE, if every American drove their car with tires inflated to the proper pressure, we would save as much gas as there is projected to be oil under ANWAR... in less than two years. Hmmm. Also stated in the report- you can halve that time if all cars on the road were properly tuned. Hmmm. But why go through all the trouble if we can just pillage yet another national refuge? Hell, it's only the environment. Economy first.

------------------
Hat, Hat, baby.

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 10:15 AM

Mitchell, I shall join you in song.

Ding Dong the freak is dead... the moron freak... the insecure freak...

------------------
I lie down now.

Clinically Insane
Mar 30, 2001, 10:16 AM

Originally posted by maxelson:
Oil Trivia: according to the DoE, if every American drove their car with tires inflated to the proper pressure, we would save as much gas as there is projected to be oil under ANWAR... in less than two years. Hmmm. Also stated in the report- you can halve that time if all cars on the road were properly tuned. Hmmm. But why go through all the trouble if we can just pillage yet another national refuge? Hell, it's only the environment. Economy first.
Normally I'm a greeny, kinda - like "save the forests".
But, I'm in a wierd mood right now, so screw that, and I'm gonna say exactly whats on my mind.

We were "given" the earth, in its virgin state, as a garden.
That garden was to sustain us until we could self-perpetuate.
So really we're doing nothing but using something given to us.
May as well use it eh? Why let it sit there?

Only problem is, we're not gonna be able to self perpetuate very well by the time our pillaging and rape of the world is over with (for the simple reason as theres nothing left to take).

And that'll be our problem. We had our chance. If we all die, we simply failed. Oh well, next species for universal domination, stand up please.

Lets make the most of what we've got. Sure it really sucks if we kill off all those caribous, but really, who cares?
What difference does it make?
One less creature to confuse a deer with
Means nothing to anyone.
Ugh.

(I'll totally disagree with myself on this after I get some sleep )

------------------

Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2001, 10:17 AM

And you are an immature, dull, ignorant, hidebound, shrill idealogue with few if any noticable powers of perception or logic and a gamut of interests which run from fantasies about cars to fantasies about women. I fully expect to see you pumping my gas one day.

I will miss you as much as I miss last week's stomach flu.
The era of anthropomorphizing hardware is over.

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2001, 10:26 AM

Originally posted by Don Pickett:
And you are an immature, dull, ignorant, hidebound, shrill idealogue with few if any noticable powers of perception or logic and a gamut of interests which run from fantasies about cars to fantasies about women. I fully expect to see you pumping my gas one day.

I will miss you as much as I miss last week's stomach flu.
HIDEBOUND! HIDEBOUND!!! What about specious? Well, actually not. There's nothing deceptively attractive, or attractive on any level about this child...

------------------
Hat, Hat, baby.

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 11:06 AM

Robby-boy, I mean Ca$h, hasn't replied to his own topic yet. He would'nt give up a chance to insult us again. Look at all the material he could use! He must really be gone.

------------------
I lie down now.

Posting Junkie
Mar 30, 2001, 11:07 AM

Lets make the most of what we've got. Sure it really sucks if we kill off all those caribous, but really, who cares?
What difference does it make?
One less creature to confuse a deer with
Means nothing to anyone.
Ugh.
You can't be serious... If you were, you would have had to have rooted for the aliens in Independence Day. That's basically what they did. Suck the natural resources from the planet and move on... We are doing that, but just slower. Hopefully they won't run out before we figure out cold fusion.

@#$X !!!! ;lsdkjf B??? SD <pi> ?Ӵ˜???<caron>δ̈́ŀfl???

Loosely translated:
"Kill those humans, what difference does it make?
One less creature to confuse a monkey with ;\

Unfortunately we have to share this little ball of dirt with future generations of punks...

------------------

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 11:21 AM

So who's up to the challenge of filling Robby-boy's place?

And what's the difference between and ;\ ? Is the seccond one some mutant-human-mixed-feelings-guy?

------------------
I lie down now.

Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2001, 11:47 AM

Burning this particular bridge, eh Ca$h? That's too bad. You may want to cross it one day.

Take care dude. Good luck. Keep your eyes and your mind open! Don't be judging all your books by their covers.

------------------
I'm unique, just like everyone else ...

Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2001, 11:50 AM

Originally posted by nealconner:
So who's up to the challenge of filling Robby-boy's place?
His is a place that need not be filled.

------------------
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 30, 2001, 11:55 AM

"<A HREF="http://www.shockcomics.com/shockvids/jan01/vids/dirtdive.mpg" TARGET=_blank>My
future is uncertain, not safe, and probably not fair. just the way I like it.</A>"

------------------
The Artman @_@
http://www.artshack.com

[This message has been edited by artman (edited 03-30-2001).]

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 12:19 PM

Hi. You Suck. I don't really have a good reason, but you just suck.
I'm right, and you are wrong. About everything.
I am way better than you. I am different. You make me sick.
I am orginal because I like to do what everyone else does.
You Suck.
That is pretty much the point of all of Ca$hie's posts.
He just looks stuff up in the dictionary so he can look smarter.
It was fun to argue with him, but in the end, It got to be annoying.
You can only explain things to him clearly in so many different ways before giving up and realizing that he is an idiot who can only see the world in one way.

&lt;INTENSE SARCASM&gt;
Boo Hoo, Ca$h is gone. We all had better cry about it, and wish that he would come back to make our lives so much better. Please, oh Please, Cash. Don't deny us your presence...
&lt;/INTENSE SARCASM&gt;

Ahh Well, Don't come back you little bitch boy.

[This message has been edited by RAzaRazor (edited 03-30-2001).]

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 12:29 PM

It's about time. Later, cowboy, later.

Forum Regular
Mar 30, 2001, 12:31 PM

Ca$h,
Sorry to hear that you lost your internet connection, maybe MacNN will give you a free connection based on all the mail you generate to this forum.

Mike

Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2001, 02:22 PM

- Ca$h &lt;---- different, unlike you ****ers (certain people excluded)
And who'd you steal that from (after he stopped doing it?)

So long, chodaboy.
The era of anthropomorphizing hardware is over.

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 02:23 PM

oh god, lol your right ca$h not only everyone is pathetic in here but so are you, who the **** cares?!?!?! its a ****ing forum, jezus all of you go get a ****ing life!!!

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2001, 02:28 PM

Originally posted by Jsnuff1:
oh god, lol your right ca$h not only everyone is pathetic in here but so are you, who the **** cares?!?!?! its a ****ing forum, jezus all of you go get a ****ing life!!!
&lt;--- Superior

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 02:42 PM

- Ca$h &lt;---- different, unlike you ****ers (certain people excluded)
What a fascinating post. Let's examine some of the ways in which "Ca$h" is different:

1. He's a loud, obnoxious, foul mouthed late teen / young twenties male college student.
2. He has a thing for Britney Spears.
3. He dyes his hair unusual colors.
4. He enjoys going out on weekends (weekdays?) and getting plastered, and then he absolutely HAS to tell everyone about it.
5. He drives an economy car but insists it drives better than your [insert vehicle here]
6. When he doesn't get his way he becomes offensive and hurtful, flinging personal insults rather than reasoned arguments.
7. He seems to be quite homophobic (or at least I would assume so based on the nature of the insults he likes to hurl).
8. He uses pop culture like MTV to justify his actions (at least until someone calls him on it).
9. He has a thing for muscle cars.
10. And most importantly... he rants and raves to anyone who will listen about just how "different" he really is.

Now if he was a caring, sensitive, intelligent young man who avoided the party scene, liked his women "real," refused to watch MTV, loved his economy class for what it is, and never engaged in angst driven arguments, I might agree that he was indeed different.

At the most, however, I think Ca$h is just torn between exactly which stereotype he should fully submit to.

Bu-bye Ca$h.

Josh

------------------
www.joshology.com
Safe in the womb of an everlasting night
You find the darkness can give the brightest light.

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 02:56 PM

A couple things in response to Ca$h's comments on the California power crisis: they ARE building new power plants. One is set to go online in July; a couple others are scheduled for next year, I think. It takes something like 4 years to build each one, so we can't get immediate relief this way. Also, the reason we're in this situation is that an unusually large number of powerplants went offline back in December (for maintenance, supposedly), so we do have enough plants in the first place.

I somewhat hear ya about the conformist thing (I don't consider myself as one), but consider this: the world is full of conformists, and necessarily so. If it weren't, there would be complete anarchy, if you think about it. And about the leftie thing - give it a rest. Neither left nor right wing fanatics seem to understand anything about the other side, resulting in pointless flame bait like the message that started this thread

Senior User
Mar 30, 2001, 03:03 PM

Bye, bye Mr. American Ca$h pie, I'll miss your honesty, but not your angst.

------------------
"Who are the Brain Police?"
Who are the Brain Police?

Professional Poster
Mar 30, 2001, 03:09 PM

Wintel users insult us for thinking different, now you are insulting us for thinking the same. Perhaps there is a reason why we do so.

I don't hate something because everyone else likes it. That is irrational and anti-social. If I felt that I truly appreciated something, not because someone else likes it, it doesn't matter whether you flame me or not.

It's the same with using a mac.

If Ca$h wants to be irrational, be so. It doesn't affect us in any way, especially since he is leaving.

I wish you well in your anti-social behaviour. Just don't go killing people because they like something popular. It is popular for a reason.

------------------
Bored, Albert is.
Speak like Yoda, he will.

Email address of him, AlbertWu@Mac.com is.
Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro

Posting Junkie
Mar 30, 2001, 03:21 PM

Whoa Ca$h......well i have to say I've lost every ounce of respect for you that I once had.

Good riddance, god you were pissing me off lately.

Heres some popular things that you love

iMac --&gt; Has to be the most popular Mac ever created why don't you be different and buy a cube?

Neon --&gt; Shitty car the day it was built, they are everywhere, boring looking, and are terribly unsafe in crashes.

Tribal stuff --&gt; Never said i didn't like it but still its very popular so shouldn't you go choose something else by now hmmmm.

Yeah you're real different Ca$h, in fact, I've come to see you are just the same arrogant, shitheadded, moronic people I have know all my life.

You sir, are the lemming, mouthing your way off a cliff....MacNN will prosper from you not being here.

Its a damn shame dude, you used to be interesting, but now your just a foulmouth....nothing more.....nothing less.

------------------

Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 30, 2001, 03:31 PM

------------------
What a Vision!

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 07:23 PM

A round of drinks for all at MacNN! The little arsemunch has left the building.

He just couldn't take it - he has lost so many arguments and so many friends that he spat the dummy and went home to mommy.

And I love how he professes to his uniqueness - like he says he is 'tribal' - which is *not* unique - yet the little woosy-boy doesn't have a single tattoo or piercing. He is about as unique as a McDonald's Happy Meal - and has about the same content in his head.

I don't usually flame like this but he has done it enough to me - pity that he probably won't read this.

Good Riddance

this sig intentionally left blank

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 08:08 PM

ca$h, you seem to have gone over the edge with this behavior. i hope you seek professional help. when you do, tell the shrink that your diagnosis code is "301.7" (he'll know what it means) and hopefully he will be able to help you.
see ya..........

------------------
" I think,
therefore....IMAC
"The only time that man gets to actually leave a physical mark upon this earth is in death, and even then, it is only a gravestone proclaiming his demise"

Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2001, 10:11 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but I haven't really read many of Cash's posts here. I haven't been around long enough. He must be an idiot or something because I can't believe how many people hate this character.

Banned
Location: &quot;Joisey&quot; Home of the &quot;Guido&quot; and chicks with &quot;Big Hair&quot;
Mar 30, 2001, 11:14 PM

Ca$h of all your posts I've tolerated your idiotic imbelcilic rantings, this is by far the most pathetic attempt at attention I've ever seen

Take yourself out then see if I give a rats A$$. Go somewhere else and try to be center stage all the time all day long I for one am tired of it especially after this posting.

Please don't come back because I will defininitely not tolerate nor put up with the rantings any longer

If Only I knew where you lived

Mike

(Now he'll come back......watch)

Clinically Insane
Mar 30, 2001, 11:53 PM

No... he won't.

------------------

Banned
Location: &quot;Joisey&quot; Home of the &quot;Guido&quot; and chicks with &quot;Big Hair&quot;
Mar 31, 2001, 12:20 AM

Will too

Clinically Insane
Mar 31, 2001, 12:25 AM

Will not

------------------

Mac Elite
Mar 31, 2001, 04:29 AM

"ding, dong..."

etc, et al

Professional Poster
Mar 31, 2001, 05:00 AM

Originally posted by MikeM32:

If Only I knew where you lived

Mike

(Now he'll come back......watch)
Maddison, Wisconsin

------------------
Bored, Albert is.
Speak like Yoda, he will.

Email address of him, AlbertWu@Mac.com is.
Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro

Mar 31, 2001, 07:46 PM

I dont know, Ca$h sounds alot like me. I never post here because i dont want to get run off the boards because im not a "left winged liberal"....Im a hardcore conservative. Express my opinions here? Thats ASKING to be ridiculed.

Professional Poster
Mar 31, 2001, 08:33 PM

Originally posted by Hobbit_Boy:
I dont know, Ca$h sounds alot like me. I never post here because i dont want to get run off the boards because im not a "left winged liberal"....Im a hardcore conservative. Express my opinions here? Thats ASKING to be ridiculed.
Expessing opinion will not get you ridiculed. It was the way Cash expressed them that was the problem everyone was a ****ing moron etc. Debate is good. Insulting is bad.

Mac Elite
Apr 1, 2001, 11:39 AM

it works both ways. people dont like what Ca$h said and he didnt like what other people said. the difference is that Ca$h is leaving the boards now. no one made him leave. any feeling of not being wanted he created himself by trying to offend people or just thinking that our opinions disagreeing with him have something to do with our dislike for him.

------------------
I used to use a PC.

Forum Links
Forum Rules