Ummm... not sure whether this post should belongs to sever or network or hardware forums... so I would try it here.
Can someone recommend a network file server (is this commonly referred as Network Attached Storage or NAS?) for home use, so that I can have a central file server for my files, and I don't need to turn on a specific Mac to enable filesharing.
I prefer the following features:
1. Can share files between Mac, PC and possibly UNIX
2. Use access it using AppleTalk
3. 10/100Mb ethernet
4. Never crash (may be I'm asking too much
, perhaps I should ask it odesm't crash much)
5. Hard frive can be upgradeable?
6. Easy to configure and managed
Am I asking too much already?