Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > The Offical OS X Customizations Screenshot Thread

The Offical OS X Customizations Screenshot Thread (Page 69)
Thread Tools
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montpellier
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 06:12 AM
 
Originally posted by digitaljames:
Sure Pat. Click on my sig......
Hey Man, your walls are awesome
Powerbook 1.67ghz 15" (100GB HD, 128MB VRAM, 1.5GB RAM)
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kassel, Germany
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 06:40 AM
 
for a darker change...

Digital Device/ Rebooted Drives/ Amon Tobin Desktop



click the image for the full monty!

[ idle.]
     
Dedicated MacNNer
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a Van , Down by the River
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 06:44 AM
 
Ultra-Cool idle . Do another soon . Wall link ?
"I'm a Grey Chicken" - This is what my African Grey said . She did not learn it from me. www.screaminmoon.com
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kassel, Germany
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 07:10 AM
 
http://www.ninjatune.net/downloads/

there are some other nice images aswell.

[ idle. ]
     
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 07:52 AM
 
Originally posted by k.mo:
I have no idea why rokey removed the links for seed and Last Order from his site, but ...
here's a direct dload link (ico format): http://www.rokey.net/download/icon/t..._order_ico.zip
I'm not totally sure about this. But The icons that Rokey submitted was removed from the GUIOlympics IconPackager contest. I assume that is why he "removed" them from his site. It was something about that Rokey posted his icons on his website on march 3rd and the rules say that they must not be available anywhere but at GUIOlympics' website prior to march 1st. And they weren't. Anyway read the rules and see if you make out the same result as i and a friend of mine, GFXMan. ty.
There's No Offposition On the Genius Switch - David Letterman
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montpellier
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 08:48 AM
 
Mine for this week:



Theme: Xi-SoftCandy by me..
Wall: Rain3D by DigitalJames
Icons: too many to remember..
Powerbook 1.67ghz 15" (100GB HD, 128MB VRAM, 1.5GB RAM)
     
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 02:08 PM
 
Originally posted by Patcarla:
Mine for this week:



Theme: Xi-SoftCandy by me..
Wall: Rain3D by DigitalJames
Icons: too many to remember..
Normaly I wouldn't do this but I had same thing on my mind


(it's windows)
Great desktop Pat
     
mdc
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: NYÂē
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 02:32 PM
 
Originally posted by Crni:
Normaly I wouldn't do this but I had same thing on my mind


(it's windows)
Great desktop Pat
your files icon/image. what is that? that is *too* cool. i can not figure out if it is an icon cleverly hidden in the wallpaper or what.

could you share that?
     
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 02:45 PM
 
Theme : Xi-SoftCandy (good job Patcarla )
Icons : Bezels by me
Wallpaper : SpaceInvaders powa

     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montpellier
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 03:48 PM
 
Hey Crni, nice desktop indeed
so your port is ready?
AveTenebrae, I just realized that we're almost neighbours!
Nice icons by the way.
Powerbook 1.67ghz 15" (100GB HD, 128MB VRAM, 1.5GB RAM)
     
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 04:13 PM
 
Originally posted by AveTenebrae:
Theme : Xi-SoftCandy (good job Patcarla )
Icons : Bezels by me
Wallpaper : SpaceInvaders powa

Please post wallpaper!!!
     
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 04:28 PM
 
Originally posted by Patcarla:
Hey Crni, nice desktop indeed
so your port is ready?
Tnx Pat
yes it's ready - just waiting for you to send me shot of selected apple logos (I always have hard time finding that) and it's ready to go
     
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 04:40 PM
 
Originally posted by S A V E D:
Please post wallpaper!!!
Nevermind. Found it... lol
     
Dedicated MacNNer
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 05:13 PM
 
Where ? i want
     
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Feb 2004
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 05:17 PM
 
It seems to be a modded version of the design-graphique.net (the site shown in the screenshot) background. So just save the bg and then...err...hmm...
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: At Home
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 15, 2004, 06:52 PM
 
Here is my current screenshot--- Enjoy

Click for fullscreen

Makki
     
Dedicated MacNNer
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 16, 2004, 10:12 AM
 
Cappuccino/HmmCap/Orbital
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 16, 2004, 09:43 PM
 
ChosenOS/Serenity-Bezel/konfab widgets...

lovin my setup right now...and the hooge font..damn..notebox widget seems to resist my hooge font...who was it here that modded their other widgets..was it bluevertical?..anyways..can anyone help me out??...



BIGGER
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: seattle
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 16, 2004, 10:02 PM
 
Originally posted by valdur:
ChosenOS/Serenity-Bezel/konfab widgets...

lovin my setup right now...and the hooge font..damn..notebox widget seems to resist my hooge font...who was it here that modded their other widgets..was it bluevertical?..anyways..can anyone help me out??...



BIGGER
yup is was me. what seems to be the problem? you might be using a dif hooge font than i used in the konfab mod. give me a bit more on what it's doing and i'll try and help.

shot looks sweet! i'm really glad people have enjoyed my minimal mods.

cheers.
bv.
blueverticalstudio_ boston new york los angeles
www.blueverticalstudio.com
www.theblogproject.com
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 16, 2004, 10:26 PM
 
Originally posted by bluevertical:
yup is was me. what seems to be the problem? you might be using a dif hooge font than i used in the konfab mod. give me a bit more on what it's doing and i'll try and help.

shot looks sweet! i'm really glad people have enjoyed my minimal mods.

cheers.
bv.
yeah..hi..what exactly did you use for your mods?..i used resorcerer for all the other widgets..and i just go to the offset where there is something like <font> fontname </font> and i change the font name to hooge 05_53 etc.....it worked with itunes bar and bar calendar widgets but notebox won't display the font...don't know what else i can or should do...what do you think?..
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: seattle
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 16, 2004, 10:32 PM
 
Originally posted by valdur:
yeah..hi..what exactly did you use for your mods?..i used resorcerer for all the other widgets..and i just go to the offset where there is something like <font> fontname </font> and i change the font name to hooge 05_53 etc.....it worked with itunes bar and bar calendar widgets but notebox won't display the font...don't know what else i can or should do...what do you think?..
if you're using the hooge 05_53 font there shouldn't be any issues. i've given these mods to 10+ and no probs. i'm not sure at all what can be the issue. just check around inside the widget in bbedit and make sure the fonts are correct. hmmm... i'm really not sure why(?)

check out the widget and font and it you still have issue i'm glad to send you another copy. it's possible it got corrupt in the transfer. i had that happen once before, but i zipped it so that seems a bit off.

let me know. good luck!

bv.
blueverticalstudio_ boston new york los angeles
www.blueverticalstudio.com
www.theblogproject.com
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 17, 2004, 12:57 AM
 
My Little desktop theme...

http://68.35.133.229:2000
( Last edited by wingchuner; Apr 17, 2004 at 02:02 AM. )
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow's a Mystery,
Today is a Gift...
Which is why it is called the Present.
AIM- klovesrae
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Oct 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 17, 2004, 02:50 AM
 
Got bored of the matrix look so I changed

Messy

Click Image for bigger

Clean

Click Image for bigger

Theme: iStyle
wallpaper: SoftlightTheory in Blue
Icons: Many different ones(too many to name)
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 17, 2004, 04:28 PM
 
Originally posted by bluevertical:
if you're using the hooge 05_53 font there shouldn't be any issues. i've given these mods to 10+ and no probs. i'm not sure at all what can be the issue. just check around inside the widget in bbedit and make sure the fonts are correct. hmmm... i'm really not sure why(?)

check out the widget and font and it you still have issue i'm glad to send you another copy. it's possible it got corrupt in the transfer. i had that happen once before, but i zipped it so that seems a bit off.

let me know. good luck!

bv.
i finally got it to work...easiest solution ever...i should've done that in the first place cuz it's what i usually try first when something isn't working...but yeah..i just deleted the .plist file..but thx again for the offer...

...actually i take that back..the real problem was that if i typed shift+option+k for the apple logo..it would revert the font to something else..so i guess by deleting the prefs..i would get it to work again..to bad, no more apple logo..
( Last edited by valdur; Apr 17, 2004 at 04:41 PM. )
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: seattle
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 17, 2004, 05:08 PM
 
Originally posted by valdur:
i finally got it to work...easiest solution ever...i should've done that in the first place cuz it's what i usually try first when something isn't working...but yeah..i just deleted the .plist file..but thx again for the offer...

...actually i take that back..the real problem was that if i typed shift+option+k for the apple logo..it would revert the font to something else..so i guess by deleting the prefs..i would get it to work again..to bad, no more apple logo..
i figured thats what it was. i saw the apple logo and wondered. cool. glad you got it working. enjoy!

bv.
blueverticalstudio_ boston new york los angeles
www.blueverticalstudio.com
www.theblogproject.com
     
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 17, 2004, 08:19 PM
 


Click the small picture to make it maximize

WARNING: 1.1Mb
There's No Offposition On the Genius Switch - David Letterman
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NY
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 04:21 AM
 
icons: bezel
desktop: http://www.freundt.org/
theme: orbital
adium 2 webkit: duckpond
contact list: that cool one with the hooge font



click for updated powerbooks next week size.
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Greensboro, N.C.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 02:19 PM
 
Theme: iStyle (w/ Chrome Milk apple)
Icons: SnowE.2 (not shown)
Desk: can't remember
Apps: Adium 0.52, Pixadex, Konfabulator, Deskshade Plus
Fair warning: big pic is over 1 MB; if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen

( Last edited by jerseyfreeze; Apr 18, 2004 at 07:25 PM. )
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NY
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 02:33 PM
 
Originally posted by jerseyfreeze:
Theme: iStyle (w/ Chrome Milk apple)
Icons: SnowE.2 (not shown)
Desk: can't remember
Apps: Adium 0.52, Pixadex, Konfabulator, Deskshade Plus


^
|
|

one huge file there: 1.1 megs
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Greensboro, N.C.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 03:46 PM
 
Whoops!

Make sure you check with your ISP before clicking.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 03:59 PM
 
Originally posted by jerseyfreeze:
Theme: iStyle (w/ Chrome Milk apple)
Icons: SnowE.2 (not shown)
Desk: can't remember
Apps: Adium 0.52, Pixadex, Konfabulator, Deskshade Plus

Send me the desk? phill@macthemes.net

MacThemes.net Editor in Chief
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cupertino
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 06:36 PM
 
I never understood why some people with obvious graphics skill and/or the appropriate application, fail to optimize a "screenshot"......
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Nov 2002
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 06:45 PM
 
Originally posted by digitaljames:
I never understood why some people with obvious graphics skill and/or the appropriate application, fail to optimize a "screenshot"......
hehe good point.
click one
     
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 06:55 PM
 
Originally posted by digitaljames:
I never understood why some people with obvious graphics skill and/or the appropriate application, fail to optimize a "screenshot"......
It would be nice if you could explain who you are referring to.

I fully agree.
There's No Offposition On the Genius Switch - David Letterman
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cupertino
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 07:07 PM
 
ummm...anyone who posts anything over 500kb....
     
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 07:29 PM
 
Originally posted by digitaljames:
ummm...anyone who posts anything over 500kb....
Ah, okay.
There's No Offposition On the Genius Switch - David Letterman
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: A couple of stones from the sun.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 08:13 PM
 
Originally posted by Fonzie:


Click the small picture to make it maximize

WARNING: 1.1Mb
WARNING: 1.1Mb of under-optimized water babes snogging...




Oscar wilde said it better but the fatboy has the popular vote,

'Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars'


Simple Empire...
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 10:53 PM
 


Review coming tomorrow morning.

MacThemes.net Editor in Chief
     
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 11:00 PM
 
Originally posted by phillryu:


Review coming tomorrow morning.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I've been waiting for this one for so long! Looks awesome, Max! (And thanks for the peek, Phill).
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cupertino
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 11:08 PM
 

Xi-Softcandy by Patcarla (menu mod)
Wall by ?? - hue shift by me. (wooo)
Rev2 Aqua Drives by the Iconfactory
Rev2 Folder purloined from a preview shot.


     
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: May 2002
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 11:13 PM
 
Originally posted by phillryu:


Review coming tomorrow morning.
When is this theme even being released?

I'm surprised Max didn't unveil this before you using it is a screen shot.
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 18, 2004, 11:14 PM
 
Originally posted by SwarmyCurve:
When is this theme even being released?

I'm surprised Max didn't unveil this before you using it is a screen shot.
I'm expecting it to be released tomorrow or the day after. Max should be fine with this, since I'm posting a review tomorrow morning anyway.

MacThemes.net Editor in Chief
     
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: May 2002
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 02:12 AM
 
Ah okay.

You gotta love Kill Bill - it was nice seeing the soundtrack in your screen shot of a well themed iTunes.

Minium looks so tasty too!
     
Senior User
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 02:37 AM
 
Pretty rad Phill, I'm stuck on a version with no app Skins Max Took iTunes skinning to another level
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montpellier
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 03:07 AM
 
Originally posted by phillryu:


Review coming tomorrow morning.
That's great news!
BBX mercury is a beautiful theme
Powerbook 1.67ghz 15" (100GB HD, 128MB VRAM, 1.5GB RAM)
     
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 03:10 AM
 
Originally posted by Fonzie:


Click the small picture to make it maximize

WARNING: 1.1Mb
Where did you get those icons?
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: In Your Computer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 04:31 AM
 
Cant wait for BBXM...

.: 15" PowerBook G4 - 1.5 GHz - 512 MB RAM - ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 128 MB VRAM - 80 GB HD @ 5400 rpm :.
     
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 06:04 AM
 
Originally posted by phillryu:


Review coming tomorrow morning.
Please stop showing the MINIUM iconset from RAD.E8. They arenīt released yet by him, so itīs frustrating to see them before that. Ok?
     
Mac Elite
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 07:26 AM
 
Originally posted by S A V E D:
Please stop showing the MINIUM iconset from RAD.E8. They arenīt released yet by him, so itīs frustrating to see them before that. Ok?
http://www.macthemes.net/articles/contest/000292.php

BBX Mercury review is up. As I said before, I'm expecting a release either today or tomorrow, so your wait should be over soon. What a fantastic skin!

MacThemes.net Editor in Chief
     
Forum Regular
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kassel, Germany
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Apr 19, 2004, 07:41 AM
 


you know what to do... click the pic to see the flick

theme: simpleX by swiz
icons: Rev 2 Drives by Dave
desktop: bubblebath by ???

cheerz, [ idle. ]
     
 
Thread Tools
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2014 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2