Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Homosexual Urban Legends...the series.

Homosexual Urban Legends...the series. (Page 3)
dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 07:30 PM

Originally posted by BRussell:
You can't call child molestation "sexual relations." There's no doubt in my mind that gays molest children. But I don't think you can determine sexual orientation based on sex of the victim. I said above what I'd like to see - what is the offender's sexual orientation in his relationship with adults?
Why would a str8 man rape a boy? Why would a gay man rape a girl? Some people were talking about how molesters use their authority to rape children. Perhaps a gay male, who is in the closet abuses boys so he can remain in the closet.

Are child molesters a protected class. Is their perversion genetic like the claim that gays have a special gene? Or is it simply perversion? Answer that please

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 07:32 PM

Originally posted by dcolton:
Logic,

I am not going to single out any individual. As I mentioned, just because someone has a disorder doesn't mean I hate them...or is that your POV that if someone is mentally flawed, they are less of a person? See, I don't think like that, all people are great until they prove me wrong, I know that is a hard concept for all of you hate filled people to understand, but try it. Stop thinking someone is a lesser person because they have a mental disorder, or because they disagree with you or because they are a different race or religion! WHERE IS THE LOVE?
Where did I say I think people with a mental disorder were "less of a person"? I asked you a simple question that would only require a yes or no for an answer. But you've constantly ducked the question. But so that you can answer it I'll rephrase it.

Do you think that homosexuality is a mental disorder?

and for the pedophilia. Those who think that pedophilia has anything to do with heterosexuality or homosexuality lack the basic understanding of what pedophilia is. Pedophilia by definition is the sexual preference of pre-pubescent children. That is all it is and pedophiliacs don't care if it's a boy or a girl since a child that is "interesting" to a pedophiliac lacks all adult sexual treats and it is for that reason a pedophiliac prefers the child compared to an adult.

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 07:33 PM

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by BRussell:
I'd be interested in seeing a link to this information.
When I am done with the series. I am suprised you guys let it go this long without asking for a link. I am withholding it so the FACTS are discussed and not the source.

Then again, it seems as if most people can't respond to the articles anyway...they just want to attack.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 07:35 PM

You've never seen me post in any of these gay threads that pop up from time to time here, because it simply doesn't interest me much, but a male pedophile who goes after small boys is indeed gay and a pedophile, that is fairly obvious. You like the same sex, you're gay, you like the opposite sex, you're heterosexual, you like both sexes, you're bi, you like children of the same sex, you're a gay pedophile, you like children of the opposite sex, you're a heterosexual pedophile, you like children of both sexes, you're a bi-pedophile.

That's the way I see it.

Mac Elite
Aug 7, 2004, 07:36 PM

Then again, it seems as if most people can't respond to the articles anyway...they just want to attack.
Don't worry about it, it's saturday night, most of us are snorting lines of coke as we post.

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 07:37 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:
That's the way I see it.
And unfortunately for you that's wrong.

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 07:38 PM

Originally posted by Logic:
Unfortunately for you, you haven't proven a single thing, so I'll continue to believe my version.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 07:38 PM

Iceland Boy:

Depends how you want to define mental disorder. I definately think that two guys licking each others balls and engaging in anal sex is quite perverted. I think they can be helped not only by the mental health industry, but they can be helped by family and friends, church, and a chasity belt

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 07:43 PM

Gotta go and live a life for a while. Here is another great article in the series:

Part 9: Do Gays Really Want the Right to Marry?

n their own words: Homosexual activists reveal their real agenda.

Homosexuals claim they want the "right" to get married and live normal lives just like heterosexual married couples.

The truth is, however, that the drive to gain legalization of so-called "gay" or "same-sex" marriage is part of a larger sexual agenda. Homosexual activists are now beginning to openly admit that they don't want to marry just to have a normal home life. They want same-sex marriage as a way of destroying the concept of marriage altogether-and of introducing polygamy and polyamory (group sex) as "families."

They are finally admitting what the Traditional Values Coalition (TVC) has been saying for years: Their ultimate goal is to abolish all prohibitions against sex with multiple partners.

WHAT ARE THEY SAYING? ...

* Chris Crain, the editor of the Washington Blade has stated that all homosexual activists should fight for the legalization of same-sex marriage as a way of gaining passage of federal anti-discrimination laws that will provide homosexuals with federal protection for their chosen lifestyle.

Crain writes: "...any leader of any gay rights organization who is not prepared to throw the bulk of their efforts right now into the fight for marriage is squandering resources and doesn't deserve the position." (Washington Blade, August, 2003).

* Michelangelo Signorile, writing in Out! magazine, has stated that homosexuals should, "...fight for same-sex marriage and its benefits and then, once granted, redefine the institution of marriage completely … To debunk a myth and radically alter an archaic institution. … The most subversive action lesbians and gays can undertake-and one that would perhaps benefit all of society-is to transform the notion of 'family' altogether." (Out! magazine, Dec./Jan., 1994)

* Andrew Sullivan, a homosexual activist writing in his book, Virtually Normal, says that once same-sex marriage is legalized, heterosexuals will have to develop a greater "understanding of the need for extramarital outlets between two men than between a man and a woman." He notes: "The truth is, homosexuals are not entirely normal; and to flatten their varied and complicated lives into a single, moralistic model is to miss what is essential and exhilarating about their otherness." (Sullivan, Virtually Normal, pp. 202-203)

* Paula Ettelbrick, a law professor and homosexual activist has said: "Being queer is more than setting up house, sleeping with a person of the same gender, and seeking state approval for doing so. … Being queer means pushing the parameters of sex, sexuality, and family; and in the process, transforming the very fabric of society. … We must keep our eyes on the goals of providing true alternatives to marriage and of radically reordering society's view of reality." (partially quoted in "Beyond Gay Marriage," Stanley Kurtz, The Weekly Standard, August 4, 2003)

* Evan Wolfson has stated: "Isn't having the law pretend that there is only one family model that works (let alone exists) a lie? … marriage is not just about procreation-indeed is not necessarily about procreation at all. "(quoted in "What Marriage Is For," by Maggie Gallagher, The Weekly Standard, August 11, 2003)

* Mitchel Raphael, editor of the Canadian homosexual magazine Fab, says: "Ambiguity is a good word for the feeling among gays about marriage. I'd be for marriage if I thought gay people would challenge and change the institution and not buy into the traditional meaning of 'till death do us part' and monogamy forever. We should be Oscar Wildes and not like everyone else watching the play." (quoted in "Now Free To Marry, Canada's Gays Say, 'Do I?'" by Clifford Krauss, The New York Times, August 31, 2003)

* 1972 Gay Rights Platform Demands: "Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit…" [Emphasis added.]

Forum Regular
Aug 7, 2004, 07:44 PM

Iceland Boy:

Depends how you want to define mental disorder. I definately think that two guys licking each others balls and engaging in anal sex is quite perverted. I think they can be helped not only by the mental health industry, but they can be helped by family and friends, church, and a chasity belt
Awfully specific there, Hoss. Should this be construed as an admission of first-hand knowledge?
"More seldom than not, the movies gives us exquisite sex and wholesome violence that underscores our values. Every two child did. I will." -George W. Bush, Two weeks ago at a meeting of the Economic Club of Detroit.

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 07:44 PM

Why would a str8 man rape a boy? Why would a gay man rape a girl? Some people were talking about how molesters use their authority to rape children. Perhaps a gay male, who is in the closet abuses boys so he can remain in the closet.
A straight man might rape a boy because he's a child-abusing piece of ****. It's not as if a little girl has really developed sexually anyway, so what does it matter.
Are child molesters a protected class. Is their perversion genetic like the claim that gays have a special gene? Or is it simply perversion? Answer that please
It wouldn't surprise me at all if there is some genetic basis for it, because, IMO, there is a genetic basis to virtually everything about people. But perversion and genetic are not necessarily mutually exclusive. In any case, child molestation is against the law, genetic basis or not.

PS, I found your link. I won't divulge your secret if you don't want me to. But I want you to remember to vote for Godly candidates in November!

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 07:45 PM

Iceland Boy:

I didn't ask if you think they are perverted. I don't care what your sexual preferences are. I asked you if you think it's a mental disorder.

Here's a definition for you:

Clinically significant behavioral or psychological syndrome or pattern that occurs in an individual and is associated with present distress or disability or with significantly increased risk of suffering death, pain, disability or an important loss of freedom.

Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 7, 2004, 07:47 PM

When I am done with the series. I am suprised you guys let it go this long without asking for a link. I am withholding it so the FACTS are discussed and not the source.

Right, because we all believe in the objectivity of a source that calls anyone who agrees that homosexuality isn't the sign of the devil - Homosexual Activists. Keep calling it FACT all you want. Just because you found a webpage to back up your raging homophobia (trust me, if anyone on this board fits the description of that definition, it's you), doesn't mean we have to accept it as the end all on the subject.

Besides, we could throw articles at each other all day, it won't make a lick of difference. You'll assert that they're from 'Homosexual Activists' and have already been infected by...whatever. It's not as if you will change your mind. Or as if you honestly want to debate the issues. Your mind has obviously been set in stone long ago. You're not open to honest debate. This is why most people aren't responding to you. It's just a trap so you and Zimphire (acting the lapdog here) can harp on them to answer 10 pages of copy/pasted text. No one will put that much effort into it because A) it's from an obviously biased source B) few have that much time and C) it wouldn't be worth it.

Why don't you shove this information in front of one of your homosexual friends? See what they think of you after that. It's your duty to 'change' them, isn't it? If their personal activities bother you so much, it's gotta be eating away at you to see them continue their immoral behavior day after day. Because, after all, they are only doing it for physical pleasure. Because, as you insinuate, no homosexual ever really loves another. They're just in it for the sex, the fashion, and the destruction of our societal fabric. Right.
( Last edited by Sock Puppet Theater; Aug 7, 2004 at 07:56 PM. )
Where have my hands been?

Forum Regular
Aug 7, 2004, 07:53 PM

Originally posted by Sock Puppet Theater:
Right, because we all believe in the objectivity of a source that calls anyone who agrees that homosexuality isn't the sign of the devil - Homosexual Activists. Keep calling it FACT all you want. Just because you found a webpage to back up your raging homophobia (trust me, if anyone on this board fits the description of that definition, it's you), doesn't mean we have to accept it as the end all on the subject.

Besides, we could throw articles at each other all day, it won't make a lick of difference. You'll assert that they're from 'Homosexual Activists' and have already been infected by...whatever. It's not as if you will change your mind. Or as if you honestly want to debate the issues. Your mind has obviously been set in stone long ago. You're not open to honest debate. This is why most people aren't responding to you. It's just a trap so you and Zimphire (acting the lapdog here) can harp on them to answer 10 pages of copy/pasted text. No one will put that much effort into it because A) it's from an obviously biased source B) few have that much time and C) it wouldn't be worth it.

Why don't you shove this information in front of one of your homosexual friends? See what they think of you after that. It's your duty to 'change' them, isn't it? If there personal activities bother you so much, it's gotta be eating away at you to see them continue their immoral behavior day after day. Because, after all, they are only doing it for physical pleasure. Because, as you insinuate, no homosexual ever really loves another. They're just in it for the sex, the fashion, and the destruction of our societal fabric. Right.
I reiterate the question, dcolton: why have you not tried to convert your homosexual friends by now, since you know all about the "appropriate help?"

We all know that you don't have any homosexual "friends", and that you just said you did to hide your bigotry a little bit, but since you insist you have these "friends," don't you care about them enough to give them help? Do us a favor. Conduct you own little study of how to save the Evil Gays, and please video tape it when you confront your "friends" with your helpful information. A lot of people here would pay to see that.
"More seldom than not, the movies gives us exquisite sex and wholesome violence that underscores our values. Every two child did. I will." -George W. Bush, Two weeks ago at a meeting of the Economic Club of Detroit.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 07:55 PM

Logic - How can you defend palestinian killers and homosexuals at the same time ? The two don't mix well.

Here's a link I found just in your honor.

Being a homosexual in the palestinian areas is pretty much a death sentence. That's why they'd rather be in Israel.

http://davidmorrison.typepad.com/sed...lestinian.html

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 08:06 PM

Originally posted by doctorkeyser:
A lot of people here would pay to see that.
How much. I can make a michael moore type documentary if you would like. (Truth would be the only difference.)

Mac Elite
Aug 7, 2004, 08:11 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:
Logic - How can you defend palestinian killers and homosexuals at the same time ? The two don't mix well.

Here's a link I found just in your honor.

Being a homosexual in the palestinian areas is pretty much a death sentence. That's why they'd rather be in Israel.

http://davidmorrison.typepad.com/sed...lestinian.html

You're assuming that we all think like you, that Palestinians who kill are somehow indefencable. I don't, I thikn most of them have the right to knock the cr@p out of those who destroy their homes.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 08:25 PM

Originally posted by Spheric Harlot:
I'm afraid you simply have no ****ing clue about how abuse works.

It has NOTHING to do with sexuality, at heart. It is about POWER.

If you go after kids, you are a paedophile.

If you are a male paedophile going after boys, you are a paedophile.

If you are a female paedophile going after boys, you are a paedophile.

Paedophilia has no gender limits.
And some people are just attractive to younger people. I know how abuse works.

You should read his posts some time.
I read them all the time.
Originally posted by sanity assassin:
So what? I'm making a big deal of this, I don't care about other people and what they do. If someone wants a response to something like this, I want it presented honestly.

dcolton isn't being dishonest.
[

No, you're the knee-jerker by default, it's in your veins. Your knee-knocking responses were idiot filled, troll-like.

Now you know how you guys looked. I was just copying you.

I stand by position that he is hate-filled in his words here. Deal with it.

You can stand by that there are little green men in peanut butter. And it will be about as truthful.

by the way, I seriously dount you can read.
You seriously dount that eh.

Stop knee jerking.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 08:26 PM

You should phrase your replies in a way that makes it clear you are in agreement, otherwise it's ambiguous.
You should read the post instead of knee-jerking first.

If one had read it, it would be obvious that I was agreeing with him.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 08:27 PM

Originally posted by angaq0k:
Woaw...

If you cannot make a difference between a child and an adult, you become a problem.
Wha? I said nothing about there being no difference between a child and a adult. Another knee-jerk.

Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2004, 08:34 PM

If two girls enjoy a threesome with a guy and while they do that they pleasure each other are they bisexual, gay or just having a good time?
sluts
In vino veritas.

Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2004, 08:42 PM

I'm going to be an @sshole and suggest to the mods that they cease MacNN's abetting of wholesale copyright violation by the user whose alias is "dcolton." Not only is he not properly attributing or linking a source, but he is going beyond plagiarism into wholesale copyright violation. Might I suggest a paring down of the posts to the first and last paragraphs of the articles copied? That is, unless dcolton wishes to edit his posts himself.

Linking to your source with a few excerpts to tantalize the reader is sufficient, thank you. Or are you too lazy to read that stuff for yourself so that you know what's worth excerpting and what's not?

BlackGriffen

Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2004, 08:45 PM

Dcolton, I'm getting confused with what you are posting.

If homosexuality is a mental illness, then homosexuals have no choice in the matter, and is most likely genetic (like so many other mental illnesses). But even if it is a mental illness, one can't necessarily treat it. Not all things are treatable. (one of your articles said that homosexuality is a mental illness, yet the other one said that homosexuality doesn't come with birth, the two a contradictory).

Personally, I believe it is some kind of mental illness as it is a sexual orientation in which the participant has no choice of being. But hey, hold back the flames. 3/4 (my own little statistic) of the world have some kind of mental illness. Mental illnesses are too much of a taboo in today's society. So many people have depression, yet are untreated, have Asperger's syndrome, yet untreated, or mood fluctuations yet untreated. The more we recognize and accept people with mental illnesses, the more likely people will become treated, and maybe we will have less suicides on our hands.
In vino veritas.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 08:54 PM

Originally posted by BlackGriffen:
I'm going to be an @sshole and suggest to the mods that they cease MacNN's abetting of wholesale copyright violation by the user whose alias is "dcolton." Not only is he not properly attributing or linking a source, but he is going beyond plagiarism into wholesale copyright violation. Might I suggest a paring down of the posts to the first and last paragraphs of the articles copied? That is, unless dcolton wishes to edit his posts himself.

Linking to your source with a few excerpts to tantalize the reader is sufficient, thank you. Or are you too lazy to read that stuff for yourself so that you know what's worth excerpting and what's not?

BlackGriffen
Your kidding right?

Ahhaa

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 08:54 PM

Originally posted by undotwa:
Dcolton, I'm getting confused with what you are posting.

If homosexuality is a mental illness, then homosexuals have no choice in the matter, and is most likely genetic (like so many other mental illnesses). But even if it is a mental illness, one can't necessarily treat it. Not all things are treatable. (one of your articles said that homosexuality is a mental illness, yet the other one said that homosexuality doesn't come with birth, the two a contradictory).

Personally, I believe it is some kind of mental illness as it is a sexual orientation in which the participant has no choice of being. But hey, hold back the flames. 3/4 (my own little statistic) of the world have some kind of mental illness. Mental illnesses are too much of a taboo in today's society. So many people have depression, yet are untreated, have Asperger's syndrome, yet untreated, or mood fluctuations yet untreated. The more we recognize and accept people with mental illnesses, the more likely people will become treated, and maybe we will have less suicides on our hands.
http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/narth/spitzer3.html

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 08:57 PM

You're assuming that we all think like you, that Palestinians who kill are somehow indefencable. I don't, I thikn most of them have the right to knock the cr@p out of those who destroy their homes.
Yes, one may support one or the other, but supporting both seems pretty damn funny, and kind of hypocritical. That would be like rallying for black rights on monday while supporting people who wear KKK hoods on tuesday, but to each his own.

Posting Junkie
Aug 7, 2004, 09:09 PM

Making fun of southern people is acceptable to the very same folks that accuse others of being hate-filled and ignorant.

Very interesting how that works.

Makes a lot of people appear to be hypocrites.

The same ones that are.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 09:11 PM

Originally posted by Spliffdaddy:
Making fun of southern people is acceptable to the very same folks that accuse others of being hate-filled and ignorant.

Very interesting how that works.

Makes a lot of people appear to be hypocrites.

The same ones that are.

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 09:33 PM

( Last edited by Face Ache; Sep 12, 2004 at 10:24 PM. )

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 09:40 PM

dc you are getting fanboys now too.

Want me to make you a pennant?

Clinically Insane
Aug 7, 2004, 09:54 PM

What do redneck girls say after sex?

"Get off, Paw, I cun't breathe!"
Dammit, if'n you're gonna be a biggot, get it right...

What do redneck girls say after sex?

"Get off, Paw, yer breakin' my Marlboros!"

Sheesh.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Posting Junkie
Aug 7, 2004, 10:02 PM

Originally posted by BlackGriffen:

BlackGriffen
He is stealing from the Traditional Values Coalition. At least he's not paying them.

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 10:28 PM

Zim and dc can join these guys:

Calling the approval of same-sex marriage in Massachusetts "the straw that broke the camel's back," a group of Christian activists is in the beginning stages of an effort to have one state secede from the United States to become its own sovereign nation. "Our Christian republic has declined into a pagan democracy," says Cory Burnell, president of ChristianExodus.org, a non-profit corporation based in Tyler, Texas. "There are some issues people just can't take anymore, and [same-sex marriage] might finally wake up the complacent Christians." Burnell is leading the charge for a peaceful secession of one state from the union, and after originally considering Alabama, Mississippi and South Carolina due to their relatively small populations, coastal access, and the Christian nature of the electorate, Burnell says South Carolina has been selected as the target location.
Chosen target
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 10:49 PM

umletmethinkaboutitno.
fanboy.

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 10:55 PM

Such hostility. Perhaps you would like to discuss the issue instead of being so damned defensive!
What is there to discuss?

I think homosexuality is a normal state of existence, a personal facet, no different from skin color, hair color, or height.

You seem to think that homosexuality needs to be discussed, analyzed, and picked apart to somehow a) have it condemned or b) have it defended. I see no need for either one of those things to take place regarding individual homsoexuals or homosexuality in general.

Sorry, but end of discussion here.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

Posting Junkie
Aug 7, 2004, 10:58 PM

Originally posted by dcmacdaddy:

I think homosexuality is a normal state of existence, a personal facet, no different from skin color, hair color, or height.

You seem to think that homosexuality needs to be discussed, analyzed, and picked apart to somehow a) have it condemned or b) have it defended. I see no need for either one of those things to take place regarding individual homsoexuals or homosexuality in general.

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 11:00 PM

Originally posted by MacGorilla:
I won't have a debate about something I don't consider amoral or perverted. Its hard to find common ground when we can't even agree on how to classifiy the behavior in question.
Perhaps if you and you comrades were civil, we could find common ground. Instead, you guys just hurl the insults and point your stinky little fingers.
Umm, he IS being civil. So am I. And he is correct, in order to logically discuss an issue you need to have a reference point where both sides are in agreement. Since your fundamental beliefs about homosexuality are diamterically opposed to those of MacGorilla, there is no possible way the two of you can debate/discuss anything.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 11:03 PM

Still waiting for anyone to address the issue. I wonder why you all are avoiding the issue.
Maybe I am missing something here, but what *issue* are you looking to address (which I take to mean debate and or/argue about)?

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 11:12 PM

Okay, I believe that homosexuality is a choice.
OK. You have established this as a beginning point.

So, if you believe it is a choice are you trying to posit that it is a "wrong" choice that somehow should be remedied?

Addicted to MacNN
Aug 7, 2004, 11:16 PM

Iceland Boy:

So, what about two women licking each other's c*nts and engagin in fisting? Is that equally perverted as male-on-male sex? more perverted? less perverted? And why.

Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2004, 11:19 PM

I thought men and women were supposed to have sex.
Damn, I guess I was wrong.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 11:22 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
dc you are getting fanboys now too.

Want me to make you a pennant?
Yes...Please!

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 7, 2004, 11:37 PM

Originally posted by SimeyTheLimey:
He is stealing from the Traditional Values Coalition. At least he's not paying them.
Nope...not stealing. Just spreading the truth. When I am done with the series, I will post the link....wait, now I don't have to...you did it for me, thanks simey!

#10 Pedophiles: Another part of the Gay agenda
In August, 2003, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) filed a lawsuit against the state of Kansas over the state's criminal sodomy law involving children. The ACLU is defending Matthew Limon, a homosexual who committed sodomy against a 14-year-old boy in 2000. At the time of his crime, Simon was 18 years old. The ACLU is claiming that Limon's conviction is unconstitutionally discriminatory because the penalties for sodomy with a minor are different than for heterosexual sex with a minor.

Kansas Attorney General Phill KIine says the fairness of Limon's sentence should be a state legislative issue, not a constitutional one. According to Kline, "If the ACLU wins in the thrust of their arguments, it means the state has no right to say that it is illegal for an adult to have sex with a 13-year-old child." Kline also fears that an ACLU victory will make it difficult for the state to enforce laws against polygamy, incest, bestiality, and other sexual perversions.

The effort to abolish "age of consent" laws has been a long-time goal of homosexual activists. The 1972 Gay Rights Platform, for example, called for the abolition of all laws prohibiting sex with children. The platform demands: "Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent."

In September, 1995, three homosexual activists published an essay entitled, "The State Of Gay Liberation" in Guide, a homosexual publication. The essay was authored by North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) co-founder David Thorstad, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Professor Richard D. Mohr, and San Francisco journalist Bruce Mirken.

Thorstad, of course, is a life-long pederast and homosexual activist who clearly describes the important linkage between homosexuality and pedophilia. In a speech given before a homosexual group in Mexico in 1998, Thorstad said: "Pederasty is the main form that male homosexuality has acquired throughout Western civilization-and not only in the West! Pederasty is inseparable from the high points of Western culture-ancient Greece and the Renaissance." (David Thorstad, "Pederasty And Homosexuality," NAMBLA web site)

Fellow author Professor Richard Mohr, is a homosexual activist who is an advocate for same-sex marriage and has said he hopes that homosexual marriage will help define "monogamy" out of marriage altogether. (Stanley Kurtz, "Beyond Gay Marriage," The Weekly Standard, Aug. 4-11, 2003)

Bruce Mirken is a homosexual and San Francisco journalist who was arrested in 1998 for attempting to have sex with a 13-year-old boy he had contacted through the Internet. When he entered a Sacramento park to sodomize the boy, he was met by police who had been tracking his activities on the Internet. The charges were eventually dropped against him on a technicality.

Sexual Liberation For Children

Thorstad and Professor Mohr want sexual liberation for children and Mirken believes that AIDS activism is what will help perpetuate and strengthen the homosexual movement.

According to David Thorstad, in "The State Of Gay Liberation," homosexuals must get back to a "radical vision of sexual freedom for all. We need to reaffirm our place in the great variety of same-sex behaviors that exist-have always existed-in human societies. We dare not allow our homosexual gift to be alienated from us by the limited vision, stifling political correctness, and erotophobic provincialism." In short, homosexuals should openly support the promotion of adult/child sex!

Professor Mohr argues that the use of "gay youth" is a key to gaining political and cultural victories in the U.S. He writes: "...these brave youth are key to culture's change on gay issues. Thanks to them, increasingly people know someone for whom being gay is an issue. Thanks to them the gay movement is achieving critical mass." Bruce Mirken claims that radical AIDS activism is what will save the homosexual movement from decline.

The effort to push adult/child sex isn't limited to these three homosexual activists. It is part of the overall homosexual movement. As author Mary Eberstadt wrote in "Pedophilia Chic: Reconsidered" in The Weekly Standard, (Jan. 1, 2001): "The reason why the public is being urged to reconsider boy pedophilia is that this 'question,' settled though it may be in the opinions and laws of the rest of the country, is demonstrably not yet settled within certain parts of the gay rights movement." Eberstadt notes that as the homosexual movement becomes more mainstream, this "question" about adult/child sex will become more prominent. Homosexuals who desire sex with children will do exactly what the ACLU is doing in Kansas: Destroy all laws banning sex between adults and children.

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 11:38 PM

So, what about two women licking each other's c*nts and engagin in fisting? Is that equally perverted as male-on-male sex? more perverted? less perverted? And why.
Yes

Clinically Insane
Aug 7, 2004, 11:39 PM

I've never understood fisting. What's the point in messing up a nice box? Just doesn't make any sense...
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 11:39 PM

Studies are showing otherwise.

So, you wont be replying back?

K.

Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2004, 11:42 PM

Yes, that was a sad story. I forgot where I read that from, but that's irrelevant.
It is disgusting what they did to the kid. That sort of thing qualifies for a lifetime of lockdown.
That story pissed me off so much when I read that. That's why the ACLU should be eliminated and the perverted group NAMBLA (which really is all about pedophiles) should also be destroyed. It is a threat to society.
But all of those NAMBLA guys are straight, right?

Baninated
Aug 7, 2004, 11:44 PM

Originally posted by CreepingDeath:
But all of those NAMBLA guys are straight, right?
Of Courth!

Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2004, 11:49 PM

Wasn't Mr. Garrison one of the dudes in that episode?
But NAMBLA is a perverted organization.

Forum Links
Forum Rules