Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Back for the Attack: Neo-Progressive Skullduggery 2.0

Back for the Attack: Neo-Progressive Skullduggery 2.0 (Page 7)
Thread Tools
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 7, 2016, 12:46 PM
 


Feminists say the damned things. Intersectional feminism is a cult, wake the **** up.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 8, 2016, 01:58 PM
 
Woman who repeatedly lied about being raped, destroying the life of the innocent man she accused, receives award for "courage": National Organization for Women Names Emma Sulkowicz Its 2016 Woman of Courage | ARTnews

Pathetic.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 20, 2016, 11:44 AM
 
Twitter axed Milo's account.

That was a very bad idea.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 20, 2016, 11:50 AM
 
The left is in full hysteric mode.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 20, 2016, 01:13 PM
 
Yeah, I don't like him, but silencing him was the worst thing they could do. Hey, you don't like his message, mute him (I did) but for ****'s sake don't de-platform him, that only makes Twitter out to be fascists (ISIS' own official account is still active and continually spewing hate, FFS). Even prominent people on the Left (like Dave Rubin and Rachel Maddow) are losing their shit over this, it's absurd.

With Snapchat working on their own Twitter-like system, it won't be long before the latter goes the way of Myspace, and good riddance.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 20, 2016, 09:18 PM
 
What she should have done is report him to the British police. He wouldn't be the first to serve time for being racist on Twitter over here.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 20, 2016, 10:08 PM
 
What's the line one has to cross for that to happen?
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 21, 2016, 04:12 AM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
What she should have done is report him to the British police. He wouldn't be the first to serve time for being racist on Twitter over here.
If he'd made racist remarks, possibly, but he didn't. The worst was him calling her a black man, due to her being a very stout woman, but that's it.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 21, 2016, 04:20 AM
 
More importantly. WTF over the death of Qandeel Baloch by her brother in an "honor" killing. Where's feminism? Why aren't the intersectionals outraged over this? Where are the demonstrations demanding that Middle Eastern cultures stop murdering strong, independent women? If this more of that "it's their culture" bullshit? They go on about "toxic masculinity" in the West, when the most toxic environment in the world (Islam), by far, repeatedly gets a pass.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jul 21, 2016, 05:50 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
More importantly. WTF over the death of Qandeel Baloch by her brother in an "honor" killing. Where's feminism? Why aren't the intersectionals outraged over this? Where are the demonstrations demanding that Middle Eastern cultures stop murdering strong, independent women? If this more of that "it's their culture" bullshit? They go on about "toxic masculinity" in the West, when the most toxic environment in the world (Islam), by far, repeatedly gets a pass.
This one did seem, to go under the radar a bit. I only spotted an after story about his arrest I think, it just referred back to her murder several days prior.
I can only think it was too predictable to have any shock value.
Its an absolute travesty of western journalism that it isn't being heavily featured though. How do they expect to illicit any change if they let these animals get away without so much as exposure? Too worried about offending the Muslims no doubt. They don't have to frame it as a Muslim issue. Its as much tied to their whole culture as it is their religion.
( Last edited by Waragainstsleep; Aug 2, 2016 at 07:32 PM. )
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Aug 2, 2016, 03:40 PM
 
Is Mark Zuckerberg a neoprog?
Facebook blocks Michael Savage for posting news on Islamic crime

I get a "sorry, something went wrong" message when I try to post this story on FB. The same thing with stories from Breitbart News Network
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Aug 3, 2016, 10:37 PM
 
Zuckerborg is pretty damned awful, Facebook actively blocks opinions that are counter to the collectivist agenda. It's one of the most anti free speech platforms online (which is why I deleted my profile a while back).
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Aug 4, 2016, 07:44 AM
 
If you have Netflix and you see the popular on Facebook line, notice its stuff popular with 9 year old girls. I found it to be a waste of time for the less bright types. Left about 3 months after joining. Pathetic.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Aug 11, 2016, 01:05 PM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
If you have Netflix and you see the popular on Facebook line, notice its stuff popular with 9 year old girls. I found it to be a waste of time for the less bright types. Left about 3 months after joining. Pathetic.
Would you watch the show if it was called "0bama: Liberals want to have sex with Satan"?
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Aug 11, 2016, 01:08 PM
 
NO. It would be typical immature BS and probably propaganda.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maryland
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Aug 11, 2016, 06:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Would you watch the show if it was called "0bama: Liberals want to have sex with Satan"?
Rule 34.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Aug 15, 2016, 04:47 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Would you watch the show if it was called "0bama: Liberals want to have sex with Satan"?
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
NO. It would be typical immature BS and probably propaganda.
It looks like no one was watching this.
‘The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore’ Canceled by Comedy Central | Variety

Will the "Daily Show" be next?
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 12, 2016, 12:31 PM
 
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
 
Check this out: College Course Bans Use of ’Offensive’ Words Such as ‘Illegal Alien,’ ’Male,’ ’Female’ - Washington Free Beacon

Male and Female are now microaggressions? It's so pathetic it's heartbreaking. WTF is wrong with them?

"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maryland
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Sep 13, 2016, 04:15 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
Check this out: College Course Bans Use of ’Offensive’ Words Such as ‘Illegal Alien,’ ’Male,’ ’Female’ - Washington Free Beacon

Male and Female are now microaggressions? It's so pathetic it's heartbreaking. WTF is wrong with them?

I find the word microaggression to be offensive and if you use it you're a racist, misogynist, peice of shit, and worst of all....republican. You should go jump back into your basket of deplorables and kill yourself. We are the party of tolerance!

Also, "safe" & "space" are offensive to people who live in high-crime areas & to the astronauts on the space station. We must ban those words and burn every publication that uses them. Give me Social Justice and Give me your money! err...uh, pretty sure that's how the saying goes. /s
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 13, 2016, 07:16 PM
 
Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
I find the word microaggression to be offensive and if you use it you're a racist, misogynist, peice of shit, and worst of all....republican. You should go jump back into your basket of deplorables and kill yourself. We are the party of tolerance!

Also, "safe" & "space" are offensive to people who live in high-crime areas & to the astronauts on the space station. We must ban those words and burn every publication that uses them. Give me Social Justice and Give me your money! err...uh, pretty sure that's how the saying goes. /s

I didn't think that you were also into getting upset about humanity's freak show, I thought that was just CTP's gig.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 14, 2016, 02:14 AM
 
I agree, "Progressives" are humanity's freak show.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 14, 2016, 08:10 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
I agree, "Progressives" are humanity's freak show.
You haven't provided evidence that this population of progressives are really fundamentally different than the population of extreme right wingers, having their own strange and extreme viewpoints.

Extremists have strange, appalling, illogical, irrational viewpoints. News at 11.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 14, 2016, 10:12 AM
 
I have, you just refuse to pay attention.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 14, 2016, 10:26 AM
 
Stupid shit like "We want to ban guns, for THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN" said while standing on the millions of aborted of what could have been someones children.

These snowflakes are immature, gullible fools who were indoctrinated by UNION school teachers, and now these snowflakes need safe places because they are afraid of WORDS. Their parents are probably idiots too.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 14, 2016, 10:29 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
I have, you just refuse to pay attention.
You spend the bulk of your time trying to convince me/us how big and prevalent this is, without addressing the trends of the extreme right wing fringe over time.

It could be that:

- there is a growing left wing PC movement, let's call it "neo-progressive"
- both right and left extreme fringes are getting louder and more prevalent (which wouldn't shock me if this could be proven)
- your perception is skewed and there is no real growth of the neo-progressive movement
- something is happening but you aren't putting your finger on it accurately

Just bringing up incidents of weird stuff happening confuses me.

Weird stuff has always happened and always will happen, and it certainly happens on both ends of the spectrum. Are you trying to suggest that these individual stories provides sufficient evidence of the first claim, and we should just take it at face value based on general gut feelings?

If I had to go on my gut feeling, I would say that the country is getting more extreme on both ends (the mere popularity of Trump is an example of one end of the spectrum), and this probably happens more often when the country overall is trending in the wrong direction. It is a symptom.

However, I don't see a point in creating a 29038203 page about this gut feeling because it is full of holes.

Be scientific, you son of a bitch.

Okay, you aren't a son of a bitch, but this seems like a thing that should be a saying.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 14, 2016, 12:59 PM
 
Read the previous 6 pages, that's as much time as I'm giving you going forward. Don't like it? Tough.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2016, 06:42 AM
 
Actually I think CTP is right that there is an increase in the activity and extremity of these neo-progressives. All this safe space BS and the temper tantrums over triggering and so forth. I think he has a personal issue or two when it comes to extreme feminists, but there certainly are women who want more than equality or who simply hate men unconditionally. They will typically have their reasons however and I suspect many of them start with treatment they've suffered at the hands of men. I'm not saying that makes it right, just that they can be understood.
I also think he blows the whole 'movement' out of proportion. I don't think its particularly organised, just a logical progression of thought thats gone too far in an increasing number of like-minded people. Sometimes when you begin to think a certain way, its difficult to stop yourself and really objectively form opinions that go against your peers I guess.

Anyway CTP is right about some of them, not so right about others. Where I probably disagree with him most is that I don't think they are as dangerous as the extreme right. They could get there, but they shouldn't and I don't think they have yet.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 3, 2016, 07:28 AM
 
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maryland
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 4, 2016, 03:56 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I didn't think that you were also into getting upset about humanity's freak show, I thought that was just CTP's gig.
Upset? I find it hilarious how poorly some people adjust to the reality of their life, and how many more people are willing to coddle those insecurities into a whole bunch of people who've become as bigoted as the boogeymen they are claiming to be fighting against. The irony is that those people will never find happiness, more than likely never find success, and even more likely never be viewed as equals by others who're more well-adjusted to their environments and have earned the respect of their peers. It's simply a failure to launch and be a productive member of society. We're not here to make you feel good about yourself. Anyone who tells you they are is using you.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 4, 2016, 04:05 PM
 
Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
Upset? I find it hilarious how poorly some people adjust to the reality of their life, and how many more people are willing to coddle those insecurities into a whole bunch of people who've become as bigoted as the boogeymen they are claiming to be fighting against. The irony is that those people will never find happiness, more than likely never find success, and even more likely never be viewed as equals by others who're more well-adjusted to their environments and have earned the respect of their peers. It's simply a failure to launch and be a productive member of society. We're not here to make you feel good about yourself. Anyone who tells you they are is using you.

No disagreement, but why don't we have a big thread for religious nutjobs, anti-science nutjobs (e.g. anti vax, anti global warming, anti nuclear), conspirary theory nutjobs, sexual nutjobs, etc.? Is it because with possible exception of the religious nutjobs and anti-science nutjobs, these people keep to themselves?

We did have a big thread about political nutjobs, although it hasn't thrived as much as this thread.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maryland
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 4, 2016, 04:21 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
No disagreement, but why don't we have a big thread for religious nutjobs, anti-science nutjobs (e.g. anti vax, anti global warming, anti nuclear), conspirary theory nutjobs, sexual nutjobs, etc.? Is it because with possible exception of the religious nutjobs and anti-science nutjobs, these people keep to themselves?
What makes you think we need a thread about that? What makes you think that for every tit there must be a tat?

Disregarding the fact that you've provided enough bullshit about all those things you listed to fill up the entire forums, there need be no ultimate equalizer to "balance" the political spectrum. You're constantly searching for how to equalize perceived deficiencies of the party you ascribe to, when the reality is any such equalization is in your mind and in your mind alone. The political spectrum is an abstract concept that rationalizes the idiocy of the masses, and your search for idiocy to balance out your own idiocy will do nothing but bring you full circle-jerk into the farce that has become <insert issue here>.


We did have a big thread about political nutjobs, although it hasn't thrived as much as this thread.
Why does it need to?
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 14, 2016, 11:09 AM
 
WOW! There sure are lots of security cam and goPro cam showing Hillary supporters stealing Trump signs. Criminals all. Go Figure. Democrats - The party of lawbreakers.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 14, 2016, 12:37 PM
 
Back in the 90's a Republican ran for some local office. I forget which. He was such a stand-up guy he actually had a shot. A normal Republican candidate doesn't get the time of day around here.

He made the wise choice and didn't put his party affiliation on his campaign material.

There was a bumper sticker for him on a light pole I'd drive past every day. At some point, a sticker which said "Republican" appeared over it.

He lost.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 14, 2016, 06:48 PM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
WOW! There sure are lots of security cam and goPro cam showing Hillary supporters stealing Trump signs. Criminals all. Go Figure. Democrats - The party of lawbreakers.
They probably figure that since Trump fans are so dumb, without the signs to remind them they might forget who to vote for and go for Hillary by mistake.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2016, 09:04 AM
 
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2016, 09:07 AM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
They probably figure that since Trump fans are so dumb, without the signs to remind them they might forget who to vote for and go for Hillary by mistake.
Actually it illustrates how easy criminal activity comes to these hyper-emotional shallow flaming liberals. Seems to be a common trait.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2016, 10:22 AM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
Actually it illustrates how easy criminal activity comes to these hyper-emotional shallow flaming liberals. Seems to be a common trait.
It comes back to my belief that their narrative is their religion, and they'll do or say anything to defend it. They don't care what Hillary has done, even to the point of taking bribes from countries that murder gays, own slaves, and think of women as property. These countries see Hillary as an absurdity, akin to a talking dog, and she knows it, but it doesn't matter because she wants their cash, and the Left doesn't care because she pays lip service to their causes.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2016, 04:45 PM
 
No we just don't care about laughable accusations from dubious sources made to discredit Hillary. You on the other hand are the ones listening to Trump say things that would rule out any politician representing any other vaguely respectable party or organisation in the developed world. Even your accusation that we don't care what our candidate did is laughable since it applies so much more to yours.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2016, 05:11 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
No we just don't care about laughable accusations from dubious sources made to discredit Hillary. You on the other hand are the ones listening to Trump say things that would rule out any politician representing any other vaguely respectable party or organisation in the developed world. Even your accusation that we don't care what our candidate did is laughable since it applies so much more to yours.

"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post

Whats your point? None of it has stuck. They aren't prosecuting her. If it was because they've been bought or threatened, they wouldn't even by holding hearings and inquests about her. The guys doing it are just like you, they read too many right wing conspiracy stories and have gone to the trouble of wasting taxpayer money chasing rabbits down holes.

If what she did is so bad, why haven't all the Republicans going after her managed to get rid of her yet? Its because no-one who matters is buying it.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 16, 2016, 12:55 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
No we just don't care about laughable accusations from dubious sources made to discredit Hillary.
Except that they aren't, it's a matter of public record who has given money to the Clintons, and that includes 10s of $millions$ from the worst countries on Earth; who still practice gov't sanctioned slavery, endorse the murdering of people for being gay, and commonly tear off little girls' clitorises with pliers. But hell, who cares? Give us that green. Yeah, your girl Hillary is a real winner, pal.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 16, 2016, 04:48 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Whats your point? None of it has stuck. They aren't prosecuting her. If it was because they've been bought or threatened, they wouldn't even by holding hearings and inquests about her. The guys doing it are just like you, they read too many right wing conspiracy stories and have gone to the trouble of wasting taxpayer money chasing rabbits down holes.

If what she did is so bad, why haven't all the Republicans going after her managed to get rid of her yet? Its because no-one who matters is buying it.
Remeber that little meeting Bubba had with Lynch here in Phoenix? You realy belive they were talking about grandchildren and gumbo recipes?
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 16, 2016, 08:44 PM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Remeber that little meeting Bubba had with Lynch here in Phoenix? You realy belive they were talking about grandchildren and gumbo recipes?
Like Trump did when he made "donations" to make his Trump University prosecutions go away in a couple of states? Except all they did was chat as far as you know. Trumps bribes are on the record so once again, you accuse her of doing something without adequate proof while there is proof of Trump doing the same.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 16, 2016, 08:47 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
Except that they aren't, it's a matter of public record who has given money to the Clintons, and that includes 10s of $millions$ from the worst countries on Earth; who still practice gov't sanctioned slavery, endorse the murdering of people for being gay, and commonly tear off little girls' clitorises with pliers. But hell, who cares? Give us that green. Yeah, your girl Hillary is a real winner, pal.
She hasn't taken money from any Bush wasn't also close friends with as far as I can tell. I'm a little surprised at the implication of certain countries though. Uganda is most famous for murdering gays, are they donors? Which country are you accusing of FGM? Most of them are African or south Asian rather than the middle east you know.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 17, 2016, 06:40 AM
 
And the party of hate strikes again by torching a GOP office in NC. You libstooges must be so proud.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 17, 2016, 11:35 AM
 
Umm
We have to get rid of all sciences because it's too white?
https://www.facebook.com/vidmaxvids/...7580536802116/
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 17, 2016, 01:35 PM
 
NONE OF THIS HAS STUCK, but YOU haven't noticed WHY?? POLITICS. Sleazy Criminal DEMOCRAT politics.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 17, 2016, 01:45 PM
 
Republicans are free to attempt a less fragmented attack strategy.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 17, 2016, 05:42 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
She hasn't taken money from any Bush wasn't also close friends with as far as I can tell. I'm a little surprised at the implication of certain countries though. Uganda is most famous for murdering gays, are they donors? Which country are you accusing of FGM? Most of them are African or south Asian rather than the middle east you know.
You're comparing her to Bush, one of the worst people to ever be president? That's your go-to? We're going to do this again? Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, name a place that is ruled under the worst elements of Sharia Law, and they've simply handed over mountains of cash to the Clintons.

You don't care about that at all, do you?
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
 
Thread Tools
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2015 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2