Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > So, any concerns right-wingers? (Apparently none at all.)

So, any concerns right-wingers? (Apparently none at all.) (Page 5)
Thread Tools
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 11, 2017, 03:45 PM
 
That... is an unusual take on that story. Does your story end with Officer Crowley and Professor Gates having a beer in the White House? Cuz I'm certain there are pix of that. Nothing in the record states Gates was drunk. Nothing in the record says Obama used the word Thug.

If you had trouble with your door, would your neighbors call the cops or come help? Why? What would you do if the cops came and asked you to prove it was your house? Is it possible a black guy could own a very very nice house?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_...st_controversy

You keep saying the MSM lies, but your facts are scrambled eggs.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 11, 2017, 05:12 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Why bother to ask this question? We all know *I* have already drawn a woefully wrong conclusion about it.
That's more like it...
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2017, 09:57 AM
 
They were not drinking beers the next day, but after the facts got out. Any mention in YOUR version about he professor acting erratically and being nasty to the cop? Funny that the event either slipped by you or you forgot about it or.....? Do you have the quotes that Obama said right after?
     
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2017, 10:22 AM
 
The "Beer Summit" was several weeks later. Gates was defensive to the cop, and the cop was rude to a homeowner, even after it had been proven it was Gates' house. Both admitted that they could have de-escalated the situation better. The arrest was completely unnecessary. I read all about it at the time. But your characterization is over the top, like it was filtered through hate-goggles. This is your example of Obama lying? Compared to all the certifiable things Trump has said?

Are you ok with Trump using his office to promote family businesses?
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2017, 01:53 PM
 
and the Clinton's didn't?
     
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2017, 03:45 PM
 
I don't recall Clinton using his formal press secretary, spokesperson, or media mouthpiece to read commercials for his brother's businesses, no. And certainly not threatening businesses that didn't hire/sell/etc.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2017, 04:29 PM
 
I think we should create a drinking game where every criticism about Trump that gets turned into a criticism about Obama or Clinton results in taking a shot.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2017, 05:51 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I think we should create a drinking game where every criticism about Trump that gets turned into a criticism about Obama or Clinton results in taking a shot.
Wait until Obama gets his Trump criticism shop up and running. He has already made it known he will not give Trump the hands off approach that W gave him. Then you have plenty of material to kill your liver and brain cells with!

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency | New York Post
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2017, 10:13 PM
 
I wish Obama would get on with it. I'm not sure he needs to though.

Conservatives can only ignore the creeping fascist tyranny for so long surely?
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2017, 10:09 AM
 
So, Trump working with classified docs out in the open at maralago. Troubling or not troubling?
     
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2017, 10:27 AM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
So, Trump working with classified docs out in the open at maralago. Troubling or not troubling?
Peanuts in the grand scheme of things. In the worst case, he can declassify everything he wants to: the classification system is largely based on executive orders, and the President is the ultimate classifying authority in the US. That's also why Hillary Clinton wasn't going to “lose” her clearance in case she had won the election: she would have become the ultimate classifying authority. Which is also why Petraeous has access to classified information again.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2017, 10:58 AM
 
My angle is that he's not handling the information with any type of concern. Waiters, who I imagine have no security clearance continued to serve them as they worked. That strikes me as super casualness that would not be ok in a dem administration.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2017, 11:09 AM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Is he getting POTUS email, or just tweeting? If he is getting email, he needs to get one of Hillary's lackeys to take a hammer to it.
That was my take as well, but security experts claim you take over the phone to act as eavesdropping device that no one would realize (it's an old phone).

I doubt he can access his whitehouse email from it, but I wouldn't be surprised if his off-the-record RNC account was on there.
     
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 13, 2017, 11:24 AM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Sorry, who's talking about Obama again? I didn't bring him up.

I asked you, several times now, about the factually false statements that Trump makes and how that reflects on his character.
Hey BadKosh, friendly reminder here. I've asked you many times now about your analysis of Trump's character and the frequency with which he lies.

You haven't yet answered this question without bringing up Obama or the Clintons. I would like a really simple statement about Trump's character without bringing anyone else into it. As I've said, this should be very easy for you, a good judge of character.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 12:57 AM
 
Because the job has always attracted... umm... "embellishers" it's nothing new. Obama, Bush, and Clinton were all liars, Clinton was one of the best in history. Shockingly, however, Trump is following through with his campaign promises, something his predecessors didn't bother with, so despite his fibs to his opposition, he'll be very popular with his base.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 07:22 AM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Hey BadKosh, friendly reminder here. I've asked you many times now about your analysis of Trump's character and the frequency with which he lies.

You haven't yet answered this question without bringing up Obama or the Clintons. I would like a really simple statement about Trump's character without bringing anyone else into it. As I've said, this should be very easy for you, a good judge of character.
So how do you not think you sound like a hypocrite when these questions didn't matter to you when it was the Clintons or Obama?
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 08:04 AM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
So how do you not think you sound like a hypocrite when these questions didn't matter to you when it was the Clintons or Obama?
Because all politicians lie. They lie in certain ways about certain things. They exaggerate here, embellish there, put a positive or negative spin on this or that as it suits them. There is a well established baseline and most of them stick to it pretty consistently. Like a political etiquette.

This baseline is a dot to Trump. He just lies and lies and doubles down when he gets caught. He makes up stuff that never happened. 70% of what he says is crap.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 09:40 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
Because the job has always attracted... umm... "embellishers" it's nothing new. Obama, Bush, and Clinton were all liars, Clinton was one of the best in history. Shockingly, however, Trump is following through with his campaign promises, something his predecessors didn't bother with, so despite his fibs to his opposition, he'll be very popular with his base.
You've tried to bring this up before. Obama ended his tenure at 75% fulfilled.

Also, let's not forget the difference between normal campaign promises (raise minimum wage! help business! mild reform!) and batshit crazy campaign promises (build a wall! ban Muslims! pull out of all trade agreements!).

You keep saying that the left is mad at Trump's actions because people aren't used to campaign promises being filled. That's not true, per Obama's number. I couldn't find numbers for Bush but I wouldn't be surprised if they were similar.

People are mad because his campaign promises were crazy.

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
So how do you not think you sound like a hypocrite when these questions didn't matter to you when it was the Clintons or Obama?
Wait...why do you think you know what matters to me? And why do you think I think either of the Clintons are people of good character? Check any of my posts pre-election, none of them say a positive word about Hillary. But that's a little too nuanced for you - it has to be black and white, for us or against us, right or left, proud conservative republican or stupid libtard democrap.

And why haven't you addressed the question I've asked like...six times now. What do the factually false statements that Trump makes say about his character? Is he a man of character? Is he a role model for men, teens, and young boys to look up to and emulate?

Or do you keep deflecting the argument to Obama or Clinton (or me now apparently) because you don't like the answer to that question?
     
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 10:37 AM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
My angle is that he's not handling the information with any type of concern. Waiters, who I imagine have no security clearance continued to serve them as they worked. That strikes me as super casualness that would not be ok in a dem administration.
Under a normal president, of course this would be a big concern, and it still is. Ditto for parading the face of the guy carrying the nuclear football. That universally strikes me as an, ahem, universally bad idea. But with such a cacophony of what would normally be considered significant scandals in and of themselves, we have to carefully pick what to focus on. I'd focus on Flynn, because it points to a larger problem: the murky relationship between Trump and his administration and Russia. Flynn may have been fired for lying to the VP (not lying to the public!), but if I were the press, I'd pull on that thread hard and ignore less significant issues.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 11:16 AM
 
Let's put it this way: If inquiries into how much Trump sucks makes you deflect to past democratic presidents, you're inadvertently admitting that he's no better than them and you're no better than the people you label hypocrites for asking you about it.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 11:26 AM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Let's put it this way: If inquiries into how much Trump sucks makes you deflect to past democratic presidents, you're inadvertently admitting that he's no better than them and you're no better than the people you label hypocrites for asking you about it.
And, if we play my drinking game, we take shots.
     
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 11:44 AM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Let's put it this way: If inquiries into how much Trump sucks makes you deflect to past democratic presidents, you're inadvertently admitting that he's no better than them and you're no better than the people you label hypocrites for asking you about it.
Sure, and I did not mean to diminish the significance. Keeping up with news from the White House feels like drinking water from a hose, though, and I need to try and pick out the most important stories.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 11:46 AM
 
That wasn't aimed at you Oreo. I'd have quoted you otherwise.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 01:29 PM
 
I'm STILL trying to decide if this is part of a bigger plan to keep much of the world off balance or whether he's just another fuzzy thinking blowhard/liar. I said this before. Give it more time. Filtering out the media mis-coverage doesn't help as they are prone to mis-characterizations. Work has been hectic so I can't pay much attention to Trump or other news.
     
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 02:13 PM
 
I think this is probably the best we'll get, folks.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 02:21 PM
 
I'll take it.
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 02:23 PM
 
Okay, we have one registered concern!
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 02:27 PM
 
I'm waiting for that first IMPORTANT EVENT for Trump & company to have to deal with and see if that changes the tone. If not, I'll start being disappointed.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 02:27 PM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
I'm STILL trying to decide if this is part of a bigger plan to keep much of the world off balance or whether he's just another fuzzy thinking blowhard/liar. I said this before. Give it more time. Filtering out the media mis-coverage doesn't help as they are prone to mis-characterizations. Work has been hectic so I can't pay much attention to Trump or other news.
From fake news Info Wars.
Russian Insiders Fear Washington Establishment Will Assassinate Trump » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 02:31 PM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
I'm waiting for that first IMPORTANT EVENT for Trump & company to have to deal with and see if that changes the tone. If not, I'll start being disappointed.
Does a scandal involving his NSA resigning count?
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 02:50 PM
 
No.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
 
That's not an IMPORTANT EVENT? Do you think it's completely normal for the NSA to resign after three weeks?Isn't NATIONAL SECURITY important?
     
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 03:25 PM
 
It also says something about the nominations, and the whole ignoring of the Russian issue from the outset.
     
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 03:29 PM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
I'm waiting for that first IMPORTANT EVENT for Trump & company to have to deal with and see if that changes the tone. If not, I'll start being disappointed.
W's was obviously 9/11, what was Obama's?
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
It also says something about the nominations, and the whole ignoring of the Russian issue from the outset.
But but, the 1980's called and wanted its foreign poly back.....
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 07:27 PM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
But but, the 1980's called and wanted its foreign poly back.....
I wonder what changed between 2012 and now.

Meanwhile you can't even a give a straight answer on Putin and Russia in the Russia thread.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 14, 2017, 07:28 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
It also says something about the nominations, and the whole ignoring of the Russian issue from the outset.
I'm sure BadKosh would not rush to judgement if Obama's NSA resigned under a dark cloud less than four weeks in.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 15, 2017, 07:08 AM
 
Some folks just aren't the right people for the job and vice versa. Its also about the emotional aspect unfortunately.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 15, 2017, 07:10 AM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
W's was obviously 9/11, what was Obama's?
IRS?
fast n Furious?
Shovel ready jobs?
Solyndra?
Obamacare passage methodology?
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 15, 2017, 09:46 AM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
Some folks just aren't the right people for the job and vice versa. Its also about the emotional aspect unfortunately.
Flynn wasn't fired for being a bad fit, he resigned because he defied political norms and lied to everyone about it.
     
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 15, 2017, 09:47 AM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
IRS?
fast n Furious?
Shovel ready jobs?
Solyndra?
Obamacare passage methodology?
Might be cash for clunkers.
     
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 15, 2017, 10:31 AM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Flynn wasn't fired for being a bad fit, he resigned because he defied political norms and lied to everyone about it.
Obama firing him should have been a red flag. It would be interesting to see if 'suddenly...the leaks stopped'.
     
OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: May 2001
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 15, 2017, 06:45 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Flynn wasn't fired for being a bad fit, he resigned because he defied political norms and lied to everyone about it.
In my view Flynn resigned not because he lied but because he got caught. There's no way in hell he was speaking to the Russians about the sanctions that the Obama Administration had imposed just days earlier without Trump's knowledge. Especially when one considers the fact that suddenly Putin decided NOT to retaliate. I'd bet my next 3 paychecks that the message sent was essentially "There's no need to turn this into a pissing contest Vladimir. There will be a new sheriff in town shortly who will ease the overall sanctions regime against you."

OAW
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 15, 2017, 10:17 PM
 
Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
Obama firing him should have been a red flag. It would be interesting to see if 'suddenly...the leaks stopped'.
A red flag? I would have thought that if Obama had fired Pee Wee Herman, Trump would have picked him as Defence Secretary in a heartbeat.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 16, 2017, 01:04 AM
 
"I'm a loner Donnie... a rebel."
     
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Feb 16, 2017, 01:08 AM
 
Originally Posted by OAW View Post
In my view Flynn resigned not because he lied but because he got caught. There's no way in hell he was speaking to the Russians about the sanctions that the Obama Administration had imposed just days earlier without Trump's knowledge.
Another brain teaser: Flynn served as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, so he must have known about the NSA's capabilities. Moreover, he must have known that if the NSA is recording anyone's calls, then it is those of the Russian ambassador. Why didn't Flynn realize his phone calls were recorded by the NSA, and why didn't he discuss sensitive business so that it would be truly off the record?
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 16, 2017, 02:05 AM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
You've tried to bring this up before. Obama ended his tenure at 75% fulfilled.
Don't buy it. Where's the link?

Also, let's not forget the difference between normal campaign promises (raise minimum wage! help business! mild reform!) and batshit crazy campaign promises (build a wall! ban Muslims! pull out of all trade agreements!).
Your opinion of what's "batshit" is very subjective.

You keep saying that the left is mad at Trump's actions because people aren't used to campaign promises being filled. That's not true, per Obama's number. I couldn't find numbers for Bush but I wouldn't be surprised if they were similar.
I don't believe Obama's number, and the Left is mad because they've been indoctrinated into thinking the things that were fine 10 years ago are bad now. You're being played by the outrage faction who are angry over anything Trump tries to do.

People are mad because his campaign promises were crazy.
Again, subjective. Many, many people think your ideological stances are crazy.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 16, 2017, 02:18 AM
 
Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Another brain teaser: Flynn served as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, so he must have known about the NSA's capabilities. Moreover, he must have known that if the NSA is recording anyone's calls, then it is those of the Russian ambassador. Why didn't Flynn realize his phone calls were recorded by the NSA, and why didn't he discuss sensitive business so that it would be truly off the record?
Presumably he thought he wouldn't get called on it. Which makes why he thought that the question.

Also, why did he burn Pence? Did he realize he was burning Pence?
     
Moderator
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hilbert space
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Feb 16, 2017, 03:17 AM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
Presumably he thought he wouldn't get called on it. Which makes why he thought that the question.
Yeah, either the guy is terribly myopic and incompetent — or it is as you said, he didn't think he'd get in a position where this is a problem.
Originally Posted by subego View Post
Also, why did he burn Pence? Did he realize he was burning Pence?
That's the other million dollar question here, because Flynn wasn't fired for lying to the public, he was fired for lying to Pence. Moreover, I find it unlikely that Flynn acted without (implicit or explicit) consent from Trump. So why was Pence kept out of the loop here? What wasn't Pence supposed to know? Something doesn't smell right. And I don't think the odor can be attributed to an obscure 200 year-old, senseless law (Reagan and his team, for instance, negotiated the release of American hostages before he took office).
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
     
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 16, 2017, 07:11 AM
 
Maybe Trump is smart enough to realise that the evangelicals see him as their puppet and the long term plan is to get rid of him and put Pence in charge.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
 
Thread Tools
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2015 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2