If you are having problems:
• Posting after updating your email address ...
• Resetting your password after forgetting it ...
• Registering ...
You may need to contact us. Each of the above services sends an email to your address with a verify link inside for you to click. But our email server has not kept up with the latest security standards. Multiple domains (including gmail and outlook) are rejecting our outgoing emails. Worse, we lack the server access to update things.
So if you cannot post, and didn't receive the necessary email:
• after updating email address: send a PM to an Admin: reader50, ghporter, or Demonhood.
• after forgetting password: use the Contact Us link in the nav bar.
• after registering: use the Contact Us link in the nav bar. If you're a spammer, don't bother.
This problem does not affect all email domains. Many still work fine.