MacNN Forums (
-   Classic Macs and Mac OS (
-   -   Ethernet dongle for older PowerMacs (

pastusza Feb 17, 2000 11:30 AM
Ethernet dongle for older PowerMacs
Can anyone tell me where to get an Ethernet dongle for older PowerMacs. We have one here in the office that has since lost it's dongle.


Andy Pastuszak
drewman Feb 17, 2000 11:45 PM
FYI, the dongle didn't come with the computer, in case you thought that.

It is called an AAUI Transceiver and you can find them at any computer store or web site by searching for that.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Copyright © 2005-2007 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2