MacNN Forums (http://forums.macnn.com/)
-   MacNN Lounge (http://forums.macnn.com/macnn-lounge/)
-   -   Need new thrill seeking suggestions (http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lounge/456291/need-new-thrill-seeking-suggestions/)

 
besson3c Jan 9, 2012 11:02 PM
Need new thrill seeking suggestions
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember the thread I created some time ago asking for advice on the best way to get arrested if I wanted to spend a night in jail for the purpose of experiencing life in jail. Well, I decided to go ahead with that, sort of... I ended up exposing myself in a restaurant and almost spent the night in jail. However, when I got to the station I was made to explain myself, so I chickened out and explained the whole ordeal and was let off easy.

I chickened out because I sort of got a taste of law violation and got cold feet. However, now that I think back upon this I realize that I really want to go through with it. Again, I don't want to hurt anybody else, that is the important caveat, so what I'm thinking of doing is crashing an old age retirement facility and having lunch and/or dinner there. When somebody asks me who I'm with I'll just find somebody that looks confused and say that person, and be sure to sit at the same table with that person. It sounds like a good opportunity to hang out with old people to boot!

I'm wondering if any of you have tried this?

Yes, this is a thread whore thing, but you guys are boring me out of my mind right now with the current threads.
 
turtle777 Jan 9, 2012 11:06 PM
 
brassplayersrock² Jan 9, 2012 11:50 PM
I'll never tire of that picture.
 
nonhuman Jan 9, 2012 11:52 PM
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 12:28 AM
The internet is full of keywords that when written in forums result in certain pictures being posted. Attention whore = that picture.

Ha ha

*cue Nelson Muntz or old ha ha guy"
 
Doofy Jan 10, 2012 02:10 AM
Quote, Originally Posted by brassplayersrock² (Post 4141520)
I'll never tire of that picture.
That's because you want to gently squeeze her buttocks while licking the inside of her thighs.
 
Spheric Harlot Jan 10, 2012 06:02 AM
Quote, Originally Posted by Doofy (Post 4141534)
That's because you want to gently squeeze her buttocks while licking the inside of her thighs.
Touché.

It really irks me that that woman should, over the course of years, be misrepresented to so many millions of anonymous interweb users.
 
Waragainstsleep Jan 10, 2012 10:29 AM
Have you considered bungee jumping in Zimbabwe?

Aussie tourist's bungee cord snaps - YouTube
 
design219 Jan 10, 2012 11:38 AM
Occupy rest homes. That does sound like a thrill.
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 12:07 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by design219 (Post 4141595)
Occupy rest homes. That does sound like a thrill.
and getting free food!
 
Doofy Jan 10, 2012 12:08 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot (Post 4141562)
It really irks me that that woman should, over the course of years, be misrepresented to so many millions of anonymous interweb users.
I hear ya.

That kind of thing seems to happen a lot on the interwebs.
 
Leonard Jan 10, 2012 12:29 PM
I don't think it's against the law to spend time with old people in a care home. The old people will probably enjoy it.

Of course if you never leave, well then they might get the police to throw you out, likely they won't arrest you, unless your stupid enough to resist.

One other warning. You might not want to try this, if you actually look like you belong in a care home. They may not let you go! :lol:
 
mduell Jan 10, 2012 05:56 PM
Learn to drive fast. Not racing, just HPDE.
 
andi*pandi Jan 10, 2012 06:17 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Leonard (Post 4141605)
I don't think it's against the law to spend time with old people in a care home. The old people will probably enjoy it.
Difference being, if he were to walk up to nursing home and volunteer to play checkers with the old folks, they'd probably say SURE! Please fill out this form so we can do a background check, and here's the checkers.

But creepy guy sneaking in to nursing home and mooching food? HELLO POLICE.
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 06:46 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Leonard (Post 4141605)
I don't think it's against the law to spend time with old people in a care home. The old people will probably enjoy it.

Of course if you never leave, well then they might get the police to throw you out, likely they won't arrest you, unless your stupid enough to resist.

One other warning. You might not want to try this, if you actually look like you belong in a care home. They may not let you go! :lol:

This is a good point. I'm thinking that if I make it a point to babble about stuff that old people aren't into, such as rap music and nipple/genital piercings, this might expedite my arrest.
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 06:47 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by mduell (Post 4141694)
Learn to drive fast. Not racing, just HPDE.

You missed my criteria of not wanting to hurt others. This could potentially hurt somebody.
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 06:48 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by andi*pandi (Post 4141698)
Difference being, if he were to walk up to nursing home and volunteer to play checkers with the old folks, they'd probably say SURE! Please fill out this form so we can do a background check, and here's the checkers.

But creepy guy sneaking in to nursing home and mooching food? HELLO POLICE.

It is good to know that you feel like I do about this...
 
Athens Jan 10, 2012 07:34 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by besson3c (Post 4141514)
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember the thread I created some time ago asking for advice on the best way to get arrested if I wanted to spend a night in jail for the purpose of experiencing life in jail. Well, I decided to go ahead with that, sort of... I ended up exposing myself in a restaurant and almost spent the night in jail. However, when I got to the station I was made to explain myself, so I chickened out and explained the whole ordeal and was let off easy.

I chickened out because I sort of got a taste of law violation and got cold feet. However, now that I think back upon this I realize that I really want to go through with it. Again, I don't want to hurt anybody else, that is the important caveat, so what I'm thinking of doing is crashing an old age retirement facility and having lunch and/or dinner there. When somebody asks me who I'm with I'll just find somebody that looks confused and say that person, and be sure to sit at the same table with that person. It sounds like a good opportunity to hang out with old people to boot!

I'm wondering if any of you have tried this?

Yes, this is a thread whore thing, but you guys are boring me out of my mind right now with the current threads.
Go to a daycare and just pick one kid at random and start walking off with him. That will get you a night in jail.
 
Athens Jan 10, 2012 07:36 PM
Now seriously, go find a protest and get into a cops face and refuse to listen. Lay down on a road and block traffic or something with a sign. You will get arrested. No one is hurt, and you can say with a honest face I was protesting something. Better then saying I hung out my hot dog in public for a experience or getting a trespassing charge.
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 08:16 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Athens (Post 4141709)
Go to a daycare and just pick one kid at random and start walking off with him. That will get you a night in jail.

It would also hurt the kid.
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 08:17 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Athens (Post 4141710)
Now seriously, go find a protest and get into a cops face and refuse to listen. Lay down on a road and block traffic or something with a sign. You will get arrested. No one is hurt, and you can say with a honest face I was protesting something. Better then saying I hung out my hot dog in public for a experience or getting a trespassing charge.

Do BCers refer to their penises as hot dogs in general?

There aren't any protests around here that have police supervision...
 
Athens Jan 10, 2012 08:54 PM
start one, just make up a sign about something and go stand in a busy road and cause traffic delays
 
besson3c Jan 10, 2012 09:03 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Athens (Post 4141731)
start one, just make up a sign about something and go stand in a busy road and cause traffic delays
That's not a bad idea actually, and I know exactly what cause I would protest: Doofy not telling us about his cat.
 
Doofy Jan 10, 2012 09:55 PM
Looking forward to the photos/video. Make sure it's a busy street.
 
besson3c Jan 12, 2012 12:29 AM
Hey guys,

I did a little protesting today near our park. Here is a picture of me:

http://netmusician.org/~joe/Doofy.jpg


No arrests though, I guess I'll have to ratchet this up a few notches...
 
brassplayersrock² Jan 12, 2012 01:17 AM
a cat float parade?
 
besson3c Jan 12, 2012 02:04 AM
I don't get it. Cat float?
 
brassplayersrock² Jan 12, 2012 02:10 AM
think, rose parade, but with only cat floats.
 
Leonard Jan 12, 2012 12:17 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by andi*pandi (Post 4141698)
Difference being, if he were to walk up to nursing home and volunteer to play checkers with the old folks, they'd probably say SURE! Please fill out this form so we can do a background check, and here's the checkers.

But creepy guy sneaking in to nursing home and mooching food? HELLO POLICE.
I guess I was thinking of my small town days. My mom, who worked in a care home, always mentioned that they had kids coming in after school and people visiting. And the only alarm is on the actual people in the care home, so one of them don't stroll off. Heck my mom occassionally left one of us in the common area while she went to talk with her peers over coffee. It all seemed rather layed back.

But I guess in a bigger city there may actually be visitor forms and more security.
 
turtle777 Jan 12, 2012 02:14 PM
Hey Besson, I think a have an idea for you.

CRAP CONES

It's like snow cones, but instead, you fill it with flavored crap. You will like it.

-t
 
besson3c Jan 12, 2012 03:21 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by turtle777 (Post 4142154)
Hey Besson, I think a have an idea for you.

CRAP CONES

It's like snow cones, but instead, you fill it with flavored crap. You will like it.

-t

How will this get me arrested?

You have to use your head, turtle.
 
turtle777 Jan 12, 2012 04:18 PM
You sell it to children and the elderly. I guarantee you an arrest.

-t
 
Waragainstsleep Jan 12, 2012 04:21 PM
Get a van and sell them to kids.
 
besson3c Jan 12, 2012 05:08 PM
What would I do with my protest sign I worked so hard to create though?
 
turtle777 Jan 12, 2012 06:01 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by besson3c (Post 4142195)
What would I do with my protest sign I worked so hard to create though?
You can still use it. Just garnish it with some crap.

-t
 
besson3c Jan 12, 2012 06:30 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by turtle777 (Post 4142210)
You can still use it. Just garnish it with some crap.

-t

And chop it up and put it in cones?
 
besson3c Jan 13, 2012 01:20 AM
Turtle: as you know, I'm not really much of a payoff guy anymore, I'm more into piss and vomit these days, but your idea is growing on me. It would be pretty hard to put piss and vomit into cones. Maybe I could get arrested faster if I told the cops that I charge pigs like them more for my special cones?

The only question is cake or sugar cones, or even waffle cones?

Turtle777, I like you, you're okay.
 
turtle777 Jan 13, 2012 01:26 AM
So, I gather you're mom's been pissing in your cheerios, but you've grown to like it ? ;)

-t
 
besson3c Jan 13, 2012 01:55 AM
You leave my Mom out of this. Besides, it's your Mom.

I don't like you anymore.
 
brassplayersrock² Jan 13, 2012 02:19 AM
so, since you two are brothers. why don't y'all get into a poop smeared cat selling business?
 
el chupacabra Jan 13, 2012 02:32 AM
Here's some ideas to get arrested:

Open up a lemonade stand without a permit.

Feed homeless people in Houston without acquiring a food safety license thing first

Try to save an endangered species without a CITES permit and a FWS blessing.

Pull over on the side of the road, have a picnic on the waterfront near an oil refinery... maybe pull out a fishing pull and fish.

Visit New Orleans.

Blow up an oil pipeline, that wont hurt anyone.

Wrap a shirt around your head, go onto an airplane and pray, pour flower water on yourself from a perfume bottle, then shout Allah Akbar!!! before takeoff. Or just walk through the exit only in the TSA line.


I don't know why you would want to get arrested. Doesn't sound very fun... If you're seeking adventure why don't you go to Africa for a few months and help save the pygmies from extermination; thats dangerous and exciting, like Avatar. Or Join the sea Shepard and fight the Japanese... or climb a tree that's about to be cut down and sit in it; Or if you're a republican climb a coal power plant that's about to be bulldozed and sit there for a while; while sitting on top of it you can shoot endangered species and say "well it didn't adapt fast enough hehehe". or join the Sea Shepard and right when no one's expecting it pull out a harpoon and shoot a whale.in the head and while it's squealing eeeeeeruuuueuarriiiii say "guess he shoulda adapted faster to the changing times" giving the little Bush chuckle hehehe.

You see there's all kinds of fun things to do that won't get you a criminal record.
 
Doofy Jan 13, 2012 02:36 AM
A truly wild night can only end in one of two locations: The E.R. or the local police cells.
 
turtle777 Jan 13, 2012 03:09 AM
Quote, Originally Posted by besson3c (Post 4142332)
Besides, it's your Mom.
Your a speling Natzi !

-t
 
jmiddel Jan 13, 2012 03:19 AM
Quote, Originally Posted by el chupacabra (Post 4142339)
Here's some ideas to get arrested:

Open up a lemonade stand without a permit.

Feed homeless people in Houston without acquiring a food safety license thing first

Try to save an endangered species without a CITES permit and a FWS blessing.

Pull over on the side of the road, have a picnic on the waterfront near an oil refinery... maybe pull out a fishing pull and fish.


Visit New Orleans.

Blow up an oil pipeline, that wont hurt anyone.

Wrap a shirt around your head, go onto an airplane and pray, pour flower water on yourself from a perfume bottle, then shout Allah Akbar!!! before takeoff. Or just walk through the exit only in the TSA line.


I don't know why you would want to get arrested. Doesn't sound very fun... If you're seeking adventure why don't you go to Africa for a few months and help save the pygmies from extermination; thats dangerous and exciting, like Avatar. Or Join the sea Shepard and fight the Japanese... or climb a tree that's about to be cut down and sit in it; Or if you're a republican climb a coal power plant that's about to be bulldozed and sit there for a while; while sitting on top of it you can shoot endangered species and say "well it didn't adapt fast enough hehehe". or join the Sea Shepard and right when no one's expecting it pull out a harpoon and shoot a whale.in the head and while it's squealing eeeeeeruuuueuarriiiii say "guess he shoulda adapted faster to the changing times" giving the little Bush chuckle hehehe.

You see there's all kinds of fun things to do that won't get you a criminal record.
http://forums.macnn.com/images/smilies/up.gif ie THUMBS UP


And, Enter stage left: DOOFY, oh, I see, still sans cat(s)http://forums.macnn.com/images/smili...hool/frown.gif ie frown
 
iM@k Jan 13, 2012 06:05 PM
May I suggest one/some/all of the following:

- Tug on Superman's cape.

- Spit into the wind.

- Pull the mask off the Lone Ranger.

- Mess around with Slim.
 
andi*pandi Jan 13, 2012 06:17 PM
He could also try to buy a jealous man's wife a drink.
 
d4nth3m4n Jan 13, 2012 06:21 PM
Take your seatbelt off at highway speeds.

Replace all the regular salt in the shaker with sea salt.
 
brassplayersrock² Jan 13, 2012 07:52 PM
what's wrong with sea salt?
 
Waragainstsleep Jan 13, 2012 07:58 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by iM@k (Post 4142494)
May I suggest one/some/all of the following:

- Tug on Superman's cape.

- Spit into the wind.

- Pull the mask off the Lone Ranger.

- Mess around with Slim.
You forgot 'Whizz on an electric fence.'
 
iM@k Jan 14, 2012 03:02 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep (Post 4142524)
You forgot 'Whizz on an electric fence.'
Being in the UK, I don't expect you to be familiar with the works of Jim Croce. I'll let you off the hook........ This time.
 
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Copyright © 2005-2007 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2