• Products—“Home” and “Pro” sections offer customers the opportunity to explore the full selection of Macintosh computers, displays and AirPort™, Apple’s revolutionary wireless networking solution.
• Solutions—Four separate sections allow customers to explore the latest digital lifestyle solutions. These solution areas show you how to get the most from your Mac—through making desktop movies, using a digital camera to create stunning prints or photo albums on your personal websites, putting your entire music library on a Mac and burning custom music CDs with your favorite songs, and letting your kids explore the latest education software and games while you shop. Solutions also carries a wide assortment of the best third-party camcorders, cameras, MP3 Players, and PDAs.
• Genius Bar—Where everyone is invited to ask the Mac “genius” questions, connect to the local Mac community or receive service. The Genius Bar is staffed at all times by the most knowledgeable Mac people in the local community. If they don’t know the answer to a tough question, they can pick up the Apple “hot line” for immediate help from Apple headquarters.
• Theater—Where customers can watch demonstrations of Apple’s latest innovations, like our revolutionary new operating system, Mac OS X, on the store’s giant 10 foot diagonal screen.
• Software—Where customers have access to over 300 Mac software titles, including the best assortment of small business, entertainment, productivity, education, graphic, and web design titles.
• Etc.—The Etcetera area contains a targeted selection of key products customers will need to round out their solutions: printers, scanners, tablets, cables, paper, ink and other accessories.