Mar 7, 2003 11:27 PM
FS: gameboy color+more, Athlon proc & mobos, SCSIcard+drives+cable, Hub, and more
- Pokemon game boy color, pokemon red and yellow, gameboy link cable, and AC adaptor. Very lightly used, screen has a little dirt but no scratches.
- Athlon Thunderbird 900 + MSI K7T Pro2 mobo
- MSI KT266 Pro motherboard, should work, if not it's under warranty, cheap so it's a gamble, I was lazy and replaced it instead of testing it, but I think it was actually bad ram.
- Adaptec 2940W/2940UW SCSI card (PC version), 2 9.1GB seagate medalist drives model ST39140W, 7 connector UW cable with terminator. Also included is an external SCSI cable.
- Lightly used 250W ATX power supply, was listed as having variable speed fan in it, I didn't use it much but was pretty quiet. It's twin is in use and running fine.
- 5 HSFs for athlon/duron. Meant for Tbird procs. 2 are AMD retail HSFs, 1 is similar to that, 4th is a full copper orb with 2 fans, 5th is aluminum orb with 1 fan at the top. Of the normal HSFs, 2 work, don't know which 2.
Selling all 5 together unless people want to break them up.
- 8 port 10base hub
I prefer paypal but will take money however you want to send it :)
Prices are negotiable, I may have priced stuff too high. If I priced stuff too low, feel free to let me know ;)
Any questions, just ask.
Email or post here, email gets precedence if it's close.