MacNN Forums (http://forums.macnn.com/)
-   Marketplace (http://forums.macnn.com/marketplace/)
-   -   FS: gameboy color+more, Athlon proc & mobos, SCSIcard+drives+cable, Hub, and more (http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketplace/149701/fs-gameboy-color-more-athlon-proc/)

Scotttheking Mar 7, 2003 11:27 PM
FS: gameboy color+more, Athlon proc & mobos, SCSIcard+drives+cable, Hub, and more
  • Pokemon game boy color, pokemon red and yellow, gameboy link cable, and AC adaptor. Very lightly used, screen has a little dirt but no scratches.
    $60 shipped
  • Athlon Thunderbird 900 + MSI K7T Pro2 mobo
    $55 shipped
  • MSI KT266 Pro motherboard, should work, if not it's under warranty, cheap so it's a gamble, I was lazy and replaced it instead of testing it, but I think it was actually bad ram.
    $25 shipped
  • Adaptec 2940W/2940UW SCSI card (PC version), 2 9.1GB seagate medalist drives model ST39140W, 7 connector UW cable with terminator. Also included is an external SCSI cable.
    $100 shipped
  • Lightly used 250W ATX power supply, was listed as having variable speed fan in it, I didn't use it much but was pretty quiet. It's twin is in use and running fine.
    $12 shipped
  • 5 HSFs for athlon/duron. Meant for Tbird procs. 2 are AMD retail HSFs, 1 is similar to that, 4th is a full copper orb with 2 fans, 5th is aluminum orb with 1 fan at the top. Of the normal HSFs, 2 work, don't know which 2.
    Selling all 5 together unless people want to break them up.
    $15 shipped
  • 8 port 10base hub
    $10 shipped

I prefer paypal but will take money however you want to send it :)
Prices are negotiable, I may have priced stuff too high. If I priced stuff too low, feel free to let me know ;)

Any questions, just ask.
Email or post here, email gets precedence if it's close.

Scotttheking Mar 10, 2003 01:19 AM
A good way to get on this mod's good side is to buy his stuff ;)

sledsbehave Mar 14, 2003 12:52 AM
Re: FS: gameboy color+more, Athlon proc & mobos, SCSIcard+drives+cable, Hub, and more
Originally posted by Scotttheking:
  • Pokemon game boy color, pokemon red and yellow, gameboy link cable, and AC adaptor. Very lightly used, screen has a little dirt but no scratches.
    $60 shipped
  • Athlon Thunderbird 900 + MSI K7T Pro2 mobo
    $55 shipped
  • MSI KT266 Pro motherboard, should work, if not it's under warranty, cheap so it's a gamble, I was lazy and replaced it instead of testing it, but I think it was actually bad ram.
    $25 shipped
  • Adaptec 2940W/2940UW SCSI card (PC version), 2 9.1GB seagate medalist drives model ST39140W, 7 connector UW cable with terminator. Also included is an external SCSI cable.
    $100 shipped
  • Lightly used 250W ATX power supply, was listed as having variable speed fan in it, I didn't use it much but was pretty quiet. It's twin is in use and running fine.
    $12 shipped
  • 5 HSFs for athlon/duron. Meant for Tbird procs. 2 are AMD retail HSFs, 1 is similar to that, 4th is a full copper orb with 2 fans, 5th is aluminum orb with 1 fan at the top. Of the normal HSFs, 2 work, don't know which 2.
    Selling all 5 together unless people want to break them up.
    $15 shipped
  • 8 port 10base hub
    $10 shipped

I prefer paypal but will take money however you want to send it :)
Prices are negotiable, I may have priced stuff too high. If I priced stuff too low, feel free to let me know ;)

Any questions, just ask.
Email or post here, email gets precedence if it's close.
sent you an email about the athlon 900/motherboard dealy :) if you didn't get it email me at sonny@xiola.org