MacNN Forums (http://forums.macnn.com/)
-   Marketplace (http://forums.macnn.com/marketplace/)
-   -   FS/FT: Ipod nanos CHEAP --> L@@K Great DEALS~! (http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketplace/308714/fs-ft-ipod-nanos-cheap-l/)

Schneider Sep 6, 2006 04:46 PM
FS/FT: Ipod nanos CHEAP --> L@@K Great DEALS~!
Hi,

I just bought a large mixed lot of ipods on ebay! It was a mixed lot of nanos, 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation video ipods as well as a couple minis! Anyway my plan was to keep a couple for my self and then give the rest away to family and friends as birthday presents and gift for other occassions. Apparently my friends and family members didnt requier as many gifts and i had though and now i find my self stuck with about 6 ipod nanos that i just really need to get rid of and make my money back on! They are all in great working condition and excellent cosmetic condition as well! They are used, so obviously they do have the normal hairline scratches that any ipod would have from normal use, but none of them have anything major and all of the screens are in really good condition with very minimal to no scratching on the screen area!

Here is a run down of the ipod nanos that i need to get rid of:

(2) White 2GB ipod nanos

(2) White 4GB ipod nanos

(2) Black 2GB ipod nanos

Please send me any and all reasonable offers on these ipods and help me get rid of them! I am open to all reasonable offers and will be glad to just make back what i spend on these!

This is a great oppertunity to get a great ipod at a low price! I also have ton of accessories for ipod nanos and ipods in general that came with the lot! I am also looking to get rid of these accessories so here is a small list of only some of the accessories that i have:

Apple Ipod USB cables

Apple iPod Fire Wire cables

Apple Firewire charging adaptors

Apple USB charging adaptors

Apple ipod nano dock

Apple ipod regular docks

Since i am just looking to get rid of this stuff i am open to pretty much all offers and dont really have asking prices!

Please make any reasonable offers on any of these ipods and/or accessories and i will most likely accept, assumming it is reasonable!

I accept paypal only and ship to confirmed addresses only

First come, first serve so let the offers roll in!

THanks,
Jason

da2005pizimp Sep 6, 2006 04:58 PM
i'll offer 100 for a 2gb black nano. also what references do you have?

Schneider Sep 6, 2006 06:13 PM
PM sent in response! Please let me know if anyone else is interested, one is likely sold but 5 remain!

Thanks,
Jason

brapper Sep 7, 2006 03:34 PM
ygpm

jonasmac Sep 7, 2006 03:52 PM
I sent you a PM. However, it would be good to note whether these iPods come with accessories and packaging and all of that.

Schneider Sep 7, 2006 03:57 PM
Oo, sorry for the confusion, these ipods are sold with just the unit, no packaging or accessories which i hope will enable me to sell them for cheaper and get rid of them quicker! I have a limited amount of USB cables that i can ship with the ipods for an additional $10 each cable!

Thanks and lets hear some offers!

jonasmac Sep 7, 2006 04:05 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Schneider
Oo, sorry for the confusion, these ipods are sold with just the unit, no packaging or accessories which i hope will enable me to sell them for cheaper and get rid of them quicker! I have a limited amount of USB cables that i can ship with the ipods for an additional $10 each cable!

Thanks and lets hear some offers!
FYI, refurbed Nanos complete with accessories from Apple are just $129. Good luck on the sale anyways.

Schneider Sep 7, 2006 04:13 PM
I am well aware of that, and that is why i am selling these for a lot cheaper than that! Anyway lets get some more offers!

shifuimam Sep 7, 2006 07:53 PM
For those interested... asking price sounds like it's $105 for the 2GB, and $130 for the 4GB.

sledsbehave Sep 8, 2006 10:50 PM
$105 huh?

Schneider Sep 8, 2006 11:40 PM
Those are the basic asking prices for them including shipping, however as i said i am open to offers and am negotiable., However i am not going to accept $40 amd $50 offers that ive been getting so anything within reason!

THanks and les get some offers!

brapper Sep 9, 2006 03:10 AM
Tracking number, Mr. Schneider?

Schneider Sep 9, 2006 09:06 AM
I updated the tracking # on paypal, but i will PM it to you as well!

brapper Sep 9, 2006 01:42 PM
PM received, and tracking number says it's now enroute in NY. Thanks for getting back to me.

Schneider Sep 9, 2006 02:16 PM
PM send with tracking info! Please read and let me know that it works and everything! Also let me know when you get your package!

Schneider Sep 10, 2006 01:17 AM
OK,

Considering that i really need the money and i need to get rid of these, i am going to let the 2GB ones go for 100 shipped and the 4GB ones go for 125 shipped Please let me know if this sounds reasonable as i REALLY need the money!

THanks and lets get some offers,
Jason