MacNN Forums (http://forums.macnn.com/)
-   Political/War Lounge (http://forums.macnn.com/political-war-lounge/)
-   -   Secret Service Shenanigans (http://forums.macnn.com/95/political-war-lounge/505898/secret-service-shenanigans/)

 
subego Nov 14, 2013 12:11 PM
Secret Service Shenanigans
Two Secret Service agents are cut from Obama’s detail after alleged misconduct - The Washington Post

Secret Service dude (Presidential detail this time) allegedly tried to B&E into a woman's hotel room, because he left a bullet in there.

There also seems to be sexual harassment involved.


Why the sudden inability to keep shit secret?
 
Snow-i Nov 14, 2013 12:29 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by subego (Post 4257340)
Two Secret Service agents are cut from Obama’s detail after alleged misconduct - The Washington Post

Secret Service dude (Presidential detail this time) allegedly tried to B&E into a woman's hotel room, because he left a bullet in there.

There also seems to be sexual harassment involved.


Why the sudden inability to keep shit secret?
I think you're starting to see the administration lose control to a degree of the message they're sending to the population. As such, individuals are jumping off the ship betting that it's going down. Basically, CYA and then some. Of course, I'm purely speculating here, so don't roast me over the coals for not really being able to back it up.
 
BadKosh Nov 14, 2013 12:29 PM
The NSA?
 
Snow-i Nov 14, 2013 12:34 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by BadKosh (Post 4257345)
The NSA?
I'm not sure Obama has direct control over the NSA. I envision more of a proxy type command and control to keep Obama from catching the blame for mini scandal after mini scandal. As long as he can throw his hands up in the air and say "I didn't know" Obama will never have to answer directly to the population for the misdeeds of his administration. I believe this is by design (and can you blame him? I mean yes, but only if you take him for his word on the campaign trail). Is he aware of what's going on? Yes. But you'll never be able to prove it without commandeering the NSA and taking the whole thing public.
 
reader50 Nov 14, 2013 01:00 PM
We pay handsomely for government. It should be entertaining.
 
Shaddim Nov 14, 2013 01:48 PM
Quote, Originally Posted by Snow-i (Post 4257344)
I think you're starting to see the administration lose control to a degree of the message they're sending to the population. As such, individuals are jumping off the ship betting that it's going down. Basically, CYA and then some. Of course, I'm purely speculating here, so don't roast me over the coals for not really being able to back it up.
It's all unraveling as more people lose respect for Obama, IMO, we're set to see some pretty wild shit over the next few years. Buckle your seatbelts!
 
Snow-i Nov 18, 2013 11:18 AM
Quote, Originally Posted by Shaddim (Post 4257375)
Buckle your seatbelts!
Or face a fine. ;)
 
subego Nov 18, 2013 03:41 PM
Wait. The Secret Service (must resist temptation to abbreviate that "SS"), have lost respect for Obama, so they've started leaving bullets lying around?
 
Snow-i Nov 19, 2013 09:43 AM
Quote, Originally Posted by subego (Post 4258017)
Wait. The Secret Service (must resist temptation to abbreviate that "SS"), have lost respect for Obama, so they've started leaving bullets lying around?
So, I'm saying more people are willing to talk to the press about the Obama's admin's dirt.
 
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM.

Copyright © 2005-2007 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2