Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Tech News > MacNN Deals: Three ways to keep your devices at full power

MacNN Deals: Three ways to keep your devices at full power
NewsPoster
MacNN Staff
Jul 8, 2015, 11:28 AM

Every day, alongside our regular Daily Deals post, we are showcasing some of the sales available on our own MacNN Deals page. Today's three offers are all related to power, including two battery packs for your smartphone or tablet, and a bundle that will keep you stocked with rechargeable batteries for other small devices.

The first of the two battery packs, the ChargeTech 24,000mAh Portable Power Outlet is a supersized version of what you would ususally use to keep a phone topped up. While it does offer two USB charging ports, there is also an AC socket, allowing it to be used with notebooks and other items usually run from an outlet. Normally $330, it is down to $200 for the next seven days.

Our second selection is slightly more conventional. The ZeroLemon SolarJuice 10,000mAh Battery can be used to give your mobile devices more power, though while it can be charged from a power outlet, its built-in solar panel keeps adding more power to the battery, making it ideal when on a vacation to a remote location. Usually priced at $50, you have six more days to get the solar-powered battery at $30.

Lastly, the SunLabz Rechargeable AA Battery Bundle aims to keep your other devices powered. The bundle consists of a four-slot smart battery charger, which can be used to charge both AA and AAA NiMH and NiCD batteries, with an LCD screen showing the charge level of each battery. You'll also get an eight-pack of 2,80Ah NiMH AA rechargeable batteries to use with it. Both bought together usually costs $50, but it is down to $30 for the next week.

Ham Sandwich
Jul 24, 2015, 07:27 PM

What do you think about Sunlabz compared to, say, Eneloop? I've been using my Sanyo Eneloops since 2009 and although I would have liked a slightly higher capacity, they all hold up well.

Mike Wuerthele
Managing Editor
Jul 24, 2015, 08:50 PM

I've got a set of Sunlabz, and while I don't know about the reliability next to the eneloops, they are pretty good.

andi*pandi
Sep 10, 2015, 11:06 AM

sunlabz are sold out! I was tempted.

Forum Links
Forum Rules