Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Games That Should Have Sequels/Prequels

Games That Should Have Sequels/Prequels
blitzace729
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 29, 2007, 11:33 AM

Out of all the games i have played, and enjoyed there are three above all that i wish they had made a sequel/prequel for. Going from least to greatest desire. Well i only have 2 at the moment, so here they are

2. Dragonquest 8 I know there coming out with dqix, and dq swords, but they dont have the same characters and story line. I would really continue off from the main character getting married to the horse princess, and see where yangus angelo, and jessica go next. Yangus actually has his own game, its when he and red were kids, but to be honest doesnt look to great. Dq8 was such a great experience for me i would like to continue it, and see where it goes, and if he takes his place as right heir to the throne of argonia. One idea for the protagonist would be angelo's step-brother, i see alot of potential villian in him!

1. Legend of Dragoon: Between dq8 and this game, i really am not sure which one is better i my eyes. LOD's awesome gameplay system, and innovative story line, left me praying for a sequel. As it ibeing a ps game, it didnt have great graphics, but the cut scenes where awesome quality, and the moves you could learn were so fun, if they were to make a second i would not mind shooting for a 10-20 hit addition. There is actually a LOD petition for a sequel/prequel online, and i think some 4000-5000 have signed.

What are yours?

The First Working Wii Game Downloader- Download Unlimited Wii Games And Media

Forum Links
Forum Rules