Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: PB, MacBook, MacBook Pro or ??

WTB: PB, MacBook, MacBook Pro or ??
DDT_JMT
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 24, 2007, 08:15 PM

I am looking to trade towards or buy outright a nice G4 PB, MacBook, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro or even an older G4 iBook. Here is what I have to swap...

8GB iPhone with clear case, box, manual and all software. Like new. Fresh SIM will be included.

Garmin Nuvi 360 with BlueTooth and the latest firmware/software and maps (v8.0) from the factory. Like new.

Western Digital My Book Essential 250GB external hard-drive like-new in box.

XBOX with many games - over 10 with two wireless controllers. Late version with 20GB hard-drive. Works 100% and looks nice.

iPod Nano 2nd Generation 8GB Product RED (Red with clear neoprene case) in excellent condition.

I would trade any or all +/- cash depending on the computer offered. For the right MacBook Pro I have all the above PLUS...

MacBook 2.16GHz C2D
2GB RAM
120GB HD
Super-Drive
AirPort Extreme
Speck Case
Marware Palm Rest
Marware Keyboard cover
Dual case with padded inset and hard exterior case with handle and strap

This is only 5-months old and has Apple Care until June of '08.

I am new to MacNN but I have excellent feedback on eBay and many other trader sites. I own 9Z Electronics so I own a business and have many references if needed. Please e-mail me direct at kf9z at mac dot com or through nnForums. Feel free to e-mail with any offers or questions.

Thank you in advance,

Darren
( Last edited by DDT_JMT; Nov 24, 2007 at 11:04 PM. )

RiDDLeRIZE
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 25, 2007, 03:04 AM

Sent you a PM, please let me know.
2.16 C2D Whitebook, 4Gb RAM
2.0 C2D Whitebook, 2Gb RAM
2.16 C2D iMac
1.83 C2D iMac

wellokthen
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 25, 2007, 10:36 AM

Hi Darren,

Your MacBook sounds great. I gather, since you did not mention that it is black, that it is white (I guess that would be the default, yeah)?

I have a MBP (2.16, C2D, 2GB, 120Gb) with the red Spec case, black iSkin keyboard cover, mareware palm rest cover and 3M film on both the LCD and the Track pad/button. (I applied these items before even powering up the machine.) In short, I'm as anal about my machine as you are about yours. ;-)

I love it, don't get me wrong. But, I suspect that my eyes were bigger than my stomach . . . er, I mean that this is probably more computer than I need, e.g., I rather doubt that I'll use the xpress card slot or FW800. And, the extra screen space is really little more than lost portability to me, since I use an external monitor when at home. I'm kicking around the idea of getting a small, less powerful/versatile machine. I bought this one, from Apple, in Feb. It's still under the standard warranty, and I'll be purchasing the extended AppleCare (especially if I don't sell it).

What would you consider a fair book + $$$ trade?

Thanks,
em

Forum Links
Forum Rules