Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > QUICK Shipment on 15" AlBook

QUICK Shipment on 15" AlBook
justinf77
Forum Regular
Nov 26, 2003, 12:54 PM

I ordered a 15" AlBook 1.25 Ghz with a 5400 rpm drive on Nov 22. Apple just emailed me a tracking number!

I thought this was going to take much longer... I hope this means many of the initial quality control issues are gone.

mdc
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 26, 2003, 04:23 PM

if you don't mind, i would love if you could post your findings about it after you get it. like the whole spots thing and everything.

i am in cape town, south africa now and did a friend a favor and sold her my g3 ibook, and i will be buying a 1.25ghz 15" powerbook in january when i get back to florida.

i would love to know what you think of the powerbook.

TribeLeader
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 26, 2003, 05:33 PM

Wow, that it really quick. I ordered on 11/12 and it shipped on 11/21. However, it looks like it's going to take FedEx as long to ship it as it took Apple to build it!

justinf77  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 26, 2003, 09:30 PM

Ill definitely post when I receive it. I will not be back in the States until Dec 11, unfortunately.

I can't wait to get my hands on it, though...

Zatt
Nov 27, 2003, 01:58 AM

Wow! The inconsistency of Apple is AMAZING! I ordered my 15" PB on 10/24/03, was originally supposed to ship on or by 11/05/03 and it hasn't shipped yet!

macgyvr64
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 27, 2003, 07:33 AM

I ordered mine on Friday and it shipped Tuesday...not bad. It should be here monday by noon via UPS ground. I'm so excited...I'll be pretty disappointed if it has spots or dead pixels..

Forum Links
Forum Rules