Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Nintendo DS Lite, Lots of Mac Stuff

FS: Nintendo DS Lite, Lots of Mac Stuff
bpl323
Forum Regular
Sep 27, 2007, 01:00 AM

Hi everyone-- I need some cash and realized I haven't used my White Nintendo DS Lite (the smaller, newer version) for a while, so I'm offering it here before eBaying it. It's in fantastic shape (no scratches on either screen), comes with original white stylus, charger cable and I'm throwing in a free game: Ultimate Spiderman (pretty fun, looks great-- very much like you're playing a comic).

I'm hoping for $110 shipped Priority mail to the lower 48. List is $130+tax so you're saving about $30-35.

Please also take a look at my older topic to see if there is anything else you would like or if you'd have something to trade me in the deal.

http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketpla...ard-reg-mouse/

chipchen
Mac Elite
Sep 27, 2007, 12:00 PM

I've got some Apple credit... I'll offer to order a Apple wired Might Mouse and Apple wired keyboard (new version) and have it shipped directly to you. Cost is about the same. $100 new from the Apple store plus tax is about $110. DS Lites typically go for about 85 - 100 used anyhow.

Let me know if you're interested.

bpl323  (op)
Forum Regular
Sep 27, 2007, 06:41 PM

I am interested, but to be honest I'm looking to trade for those items because I don't want to pay retail for them. I'll PM you and see if we can work something out.

(just thought I'd post this for reference for others)

Forum Links
Forum Rules