Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Lots of Stuff: Ram, KB, HD, CPU etc etc

FS: Lots of Stuff: Ram, KB, HD, CPU etc etc
bowwowman
Mac Elite
Dec 7, 2006, 09:20 AM

Time to pay for recent upgrades

Everything is OBO & PAYPAL ONLY, and includes standard USPS ground shipping to the lower 48. Package deals WILL be made for anyone buying 2 or more items together, so please dont hesitate to pm me or post here with any reasonable offers and/or questions.

1) Dual HDD sled bracket. Fits the el-capitan case macs with the flip down door (B&W thru QS). $7.50

pic here:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...owman/Sled.jpg

2) LG Internal DVD-ROM/CDRW Combo Drive, 48x24x48. Burns CD's & reads DVD's. $15.00

pic here:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9319/dvdec1.jpg
( Last edited by bowwowman; Dec 13, 2006 at 07:16 AM. Reason: removed sold items, lowered some prices!)
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Dec 7, 2006, 04:11 PM

How much would you want for all of the Sawtooth parts?

weazbert
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 7, 2006, 06:00 PM

i will take the dual 450 cpu setup.

please send me your paypal info.

thanks

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 7, 2006, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
How much would you want for all of the Sawtooth parts?
Huumm......the CPU & Video card are already sold, but pm me asap with a list of the remaining parts you want & I'll make you a sweet package deal
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 7, 2006, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by weazbert View Post
i will take the dual 450 cpu setup.

please send me your paypal info.

thanks
Already sold, sorry

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 7, 2006, 10:18 PM

Lowered prices on remaining items

wei
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 8, 2006, 12:47 AM

do you ship to international?
MacPro, MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacMini, iPad, iPhone, and much more...

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 8, 2006, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by wei View Post
do you ship to international?
I can if you want to pay to added shipping costs

wei
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 8, 2006, 05:38 AM

great, a friend of mine need the motherboard, can check the shipping cost to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? Global Express will do.
MacPro, MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacMini, iPad, iPhone, and much more...

Kevin83165
Dec 8, 2006, 06:04 AM

PM sent for ram

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 8, 2006, 06:55 AM

replied to pm

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 8, 2006, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by wei View Post
great, a friend of mine need the motherboard, can check the shipping cost to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? Global Express will do.
Global Express would be $32.00.

jlmk asap please

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 8, 2006, 08:21 PM

updated to reflect more sold items

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 9, 2006, 11:30 AM

updated again, lowered some more prices on remaining items ...

come on folks, this stuff has to go asap, bring on some offers

If you have some trades, I'll consider that also. I'm currently looking for an external FW (w/cable) or USB case that will take SATA HD's, and a USB Flash card reader that will read xD, SmartMedia, and a few other types of cards (ie 6-in-one or more) But will consider other cool mac stuff as well!
( Last edited by bowwowman; Dec 9, 2006 at 11:35 AM. Reason: update)

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 9, 2006, 02:54 PM

more updates, whee hee what a busy day

To anyone that bought my stuff that has Heat, please pm me with your info & I'll post feedback this wkend
( Last edited by bowwowman; Dec 9, 2006 at 03:00 PM. )

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 9, 2006, 07:54 PM

another update, more stuff sold

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Dec 9, 2006, 08:05 PM

Three bumps in 9 hours is a bit excessive. Please limit yourself to no more than one per day.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 10, 2006, 05:44 AM

oops, sorry (got caught up in the brisk business!)

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 11, 2006, 07:43 AM

updated again

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 13, 2006, 07:16 AM

final update

Forum Links
Forum Rules