Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Jaquar theme?

Jaquar theme?
U n i o n 0015
Forum Regular
Aug 23, 2004, 03:40 PM

A while back, resexcellence had a theme that looked like Jaquar. Combined with ShapeShifter, I could use the theme to have a Jaquar-like theme in Panther (I like the Jag pinstripes more than the Panther ones). Anybody know where I can find this theme? I can't seem to find a place to DL it. Thanks.

Dave-o�
Senior User
Aug 23, 2004, 03:47 PM

Originally posted by U n i o n 0015:
A while back, resexcellence had a theme that looked like Jaquar. Combined with ShapeShifter, I could use the theme to have a Jaquar-like theme in Panther (I like the Jag pinstripes more than the Panther ones). Anybody know where I can find this theme? I can't seem to find a place to DL it. Thanks.
I'm going to try and understand what you are looking for. Would it be Max's Aqua Extreme ?

Makki
Mac Elite
Aug 23, 2004, 07:51 PM

Dave-o

A while ago there was a guikit theme for panther that sported the Jaguar look on Panther. I think this is what is being requested here. and also i am kinda looking for it too. i may have on some disc somewhere ill look hehe

Makki

Dave-o�
Senior User
Aug 23, 2004, 07:57 PM

Makki thanks for the de-coding of that message.. if i run across it i'll post here for both of you.. You're Welcome...

Makki
Mac Elite
Aug 23, 2004, 09:37 PM

Originally posted by Dave-o�:
Makki thanks for the de-coding of that message.. if i run across it i'll post here for both of you.. You're Welcome...
No troubles man and thx you too hehe, i thought i had it on disc but nopes

Makki

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 23, 2004, 09:40 PM

chances resX still has it, they are in the middle of some serious server issues at the moment, if you can hang on maybe a week or so, itll most likely be back up.

Ji Eun
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 24, 2004, 12:57 PM

i have it. someone with hosting email me. alanmarkfeuer at hotmail.com

U n i o n 0015  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 24, 2004, 01:22 PM

Originally posted by Dave-o�:
I'm going to try and understand what you are looking for. Would it be Max's Aqua Extreme ?
Yeah, sorry for being vague, I tried to describe it as best I could. But yes, it's a theme that emulates the look of Jaguar in Panther.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Forum Links
Forum Rules