Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Black and White icons + preview

Black and White icons + preview
Syzygy
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 12, 2005, 02:33 AM

Here are some icons I was working on. The idea is to keep the exact same form of the original icon but change it to being black and white. I have a short attention span when it comes to work like this, and I'm having a hard time looking at my awkward curves without trying to correct them unsuccessfuly. I don't know if I'll continue working on this, but I was hoping it might inspire someone to make more icons in this style (as I, and I assume others, would love to see a well done set like this).

gnomexp
Forum Regular
Nov 13, 2005, 12:34 PM

You know, those would look great with VOID! Please keep working on them.

Syzygy  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 14, 2005, 01:33 AM

I completed all the applications I use daily on this computer Including the finder and the trashcan. Here they are in icns and png. This archive includes the trashcan on the left (above). I can't decide which one I like more, and I think there should be a better way to make it look 'full'

Download

Syzygy  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 19, 2005, 08:20 PM

I thought there would be more interest in an icon set like these. I'm not going to post anymore updates unless it ever actually gets finished or if there is enough demand.

Forum Links
Forum Rules