Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPhone - Problems when syncing

iPhone - Problems when syncing
theDreamer
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 29, 2007, 07:12 PM

So the new update is great and I am liking some of the new features.
Yet something happened today when I was syncing my phone, the date and time was set back a few days and hours...

I thought at first it was just a fluke and one time thing, did a re-sync (after setting the time correct & date), and the time & date were set back again.
Next I thought it might have been Windows settings or something screwy that was telling it to set back the time & date, but those are fine.

So any thoughts on this, any one else having this problem?

It is dreams that will survive, for a dream is immortal.

twotonambush
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 29, 2007, 08:56 PM

i'm not having the same issue as you, but i'm finding it EXTREMELY slow syncing things up today. basically freezing up my whole machine.

i just joined the forums and am going to look around for help now.

theDreamer  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 2, 2007, 09:47 PM

Alright, did a full reset and a hard reset (reverse the order) and I am still getting this date & time problem.
I think this week I am going to try to go to the Apple store and talk to the genius bar, do I have to make an appointment or can I just walk in?

It is dreams that will survive, for a dream is immortal.

Forum Links
Forum Rules