Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Logitech diNovo, any good?

Logitech diNovo, any good?
angelmb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2008, 12:19 PM

I kind of like it but the only review I had found so far says Apple's are better and cheaper, the diNovo is $114 here in Spain, so I wonder if anybody has any feedback to give about this keyboard.

angelmb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 20, 2008, 07:28 AM

key bump !! anyone got this keyboard?, what about the diNovo Edge which recently was highly praised by MacWorld?

rmiller
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 30, 2008, 03:43 PM

I've only had mine for two days, but so far I love it. If you are going to use it with Windows XP you can't program the F keys, you will only have the basic keyboard functions.
Alum 24" Imac 2.8 ghz

angelmb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 30, 2008, 04:27 PM

Thanks for your reply rmiller, I appreciate it. Which one do you have, Edge or not Edge?.

Well, I don't intend to use Windows XP and even so I can't see myself needing to program the function keys but your input is really welcome. Thing is, I would prefer the diNovo Edge, but right now it is not available with a spanish layout… anyhow, the diNovo looks cool enough. Glad you liked it. Thanks again.

rmiller
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 31, 2008, 10:51 PM

I have the not edge. Much cheaper than the edge.
Alum 24" Imac 2.8 ghz

angelmb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 1, 2009, 05:09 AM

Thanks for the info. I got a MX Revolution and this mouse is so amazing I want to 'pair' it with a Logitech keyboard. I guess I may end getting the diNovo (not edge).

Forum Links
Forum Rules