Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iOS Apps > Newspaper Comics Apps

Newspaper Comics Apps
markw10
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 28, 2010, 04:26 AM

Since I no longer subscribe to a newspaper I don't get a chance to read a lot of my favorite comic strips. I know some can be found through Google searches or various newspapers but it would be nice if there was an app that can put all the comics in one places so I could select which ones I want to read daily and then use the app daily to read my favorite strips. Is there anything like this available for the iPad or iPhone?

ghporter
Administrator
Nov 28, 2010, 10:26 AM

I typically use "Comics.com" and select the strips I follow there-you can set up "your own" comics page there. Unfortunately, "Comics.com" is only United Features Syndicate comics, so I have to do something else for a number of other strips I like to follow. I do this all on the Web, so I just have bookmarks for all the comics I like to read. An app that aggregates all of my favorite comics sure would be helpful...

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Forum Links
Forum Rules